No votes (0%)
1 vote (20%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)

5 members have voted

May 19th, 2014 at 5:44:55 PM permalink
zippyboy
Threads: 2
Tony has another idol to play tomorrow night, so he's in final 3 no matter what.

I think Spencer'll win if he gets immunity. I wouldn't mind if Tony won though. He's strong, entertaining and likeable. I don't like Kass and Woo is too weak; I doubt either of them will get the votes.
May 19th, 2014 at 6:02:22 PM permalink
blount2000
Threads: 5
Quote: zippyboy
Tony has another idol to play tomorrow night, so he's in final 3 no matter what.

For some reason I was thinking Tony was tricking everybody else about his "special idol" being good beyond the top 4.

I could easily be wrong about that though.
May 19th, 2014 at 7:19:55 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: zippyboy

This page says, referring to last week, "This is the last week that Tony could use either of his idols. "

So, if that is correct, the idols are out of play.

I see this coming down to two groups of two:

Brawn: Tony & Woo
Brains: Spencer & Kass

There could be a tie in the first tribal counsel. I don't think Woo is smart enough to get rid of Tony and will be his mindless puppet to the end. The two brains I think will be brainy enough to stand together and try to get rid of Tony in a tie-breaker.

Who makes the final two will pretty much come down to the immunity challenges. There are two many combinations to bother listing them all.

When it comes to the jury I see it this way:

Stronger players: Tony & Spencer
Weak players: Woo & Kass

If a weak goes against a strong player, the strong will win. If both are in the same group, then I will have to reluctantly go with Tony beating Spencer, and confidently saying Kass beats Woo.

A Tony vs. Spencer vote will probably have a margin of victory of just one or two votes. Tony against anybody else will be a Reagan vs. Mondale style landslide.

Whatever happens, let's gather here after the show to discuss.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
May 19th, 2014 at 8:17:56 PM permalink
boymimbo
Except I think, Wizard, that I am pretty sure that it goes to the final 3, not final 2.

So, final immunity is in the top 3, and it's usually always an "outlast" challenge.

And Jeff Probst confirmed that you cannot use the immunity idol in the final four (source: Entertainment Weekly)
May 21st, 2014 at 8:38:17 PM permalink
blount2000
Quote: Wizard
A Tony vs. Spencer vote will probably have a margin of victory of just one or two votes. Tony against anybody else will be a Reagan vs. Mondale style landslide.

It looked like Woo only received 1 vote, so you were right on the money.

Although I was a bit surprised at how many jury members indicated that they would have voted for Woo over Kass (if he had chosen to bring her to the final instead of Tony).

Overall, a very good season in my opinion!
May 21st, 2014 at 9:40:18 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Can never figure out people like Woo on this show. Are they on the show to win a million or some other purpose? He still might have lost, but that was not right choice to pick Tony.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 21st, 2014 at 10:49:01 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Quote: rxwine
Can never figure out people like Woo on this show. Are they on the show to win a million or some other purpose? He still might have lost, but that was not right choice to pick Tony.

Congratulations to Tony. He played hard and is a very worthy winner. Woo reminded me of a Kamikaze pilot and his vote for Kass was his final mission. His game reminds me of this quote.

"What luck it is for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolph Hitler

I'm out $19 but got much more enjoyment than that from a good season.
May 21st, 2014 at 11:28:21 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Wizard

"What luck it is for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolph Hitler

That certainly applies to Obama's re-election. How's
all the hope and promise working now. LOL!
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 22nd, 2014 at 6:25:55 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Quote: Evenbob
That certainly applies to Obama's re-election. How's
all the hope and promise working now. LOL!

I'm sure the other side was thinking that about George W. Bush's reelection as well.
May 22nd, 2014 at 8:08:12 AM permalink
boymimbo
I'm sorry that I was wrong about the final two instead of the final three. No one knew whether there was a final immunity challenge to go from three to two.

Anyway, fantastic speech from Spencer to tell everyone to vote for Tony. Fantastic for Tony to convince Woo to take him over Kass. I wonder how Woo really feels about being out 800 - 900K.
Page 2 of 3<123>