Homosexuality is not Victimless

Page 2 of 4<1234>
July 15th, 2014 at 11:20:25 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
After all these decades, how far did Archie ever get with Betty and Veronica?
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
July 15th, 2014 at 11:43:50 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068

There was that one night.
July 15th, 2014 at 12:53:39 PM permalink
24Bingo
Threads: 0
When I saw that headline, I thought "that doesn't sound right..."

And sure enough, it isn't.

This is a story to run in Life With Archie, a series started in 2010 as a sort of "Elseworlds." Remember a few years ago, when you saw the headline on some news aggregator that Archie was "finally choosing Veronica"? And then maybe someone told you that was an out-of-continuity story, followed by one of him marrying Becky? Yep, this is that, and now they're wrapping it up with a bang. So not only is this not some massive shakeup, it's something of a return to normalcy. The only story here is that news aggregators like to get people's panties in a twist.
July 15th, 2014 at 12:54:39 PM permalink
DJTeddyBear
Threads: 5
Quote: Pacomartin

There was that one night.
A three-way? Nice!
But I gotta believe that drawing wasn't from the publisher. If it was, they would have shown the faces.
Ignorance is bliss and knowledge is power. But having only some facts can get you into trouble!
July 15th, 2014 at 12:55:23 PM permalink
24Bingo
Threads: 0
Was that your first clue?
July 15th, 2014 at 1:04:02 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: DJTeddyBear
But I gotta believe that drawing wasn't from the publisher. If it was, they would have shown the faces.

I remember years ago coming across a "Disney" poster in a shop that definitely didn't look right.

Doesn't fit with guidelines, but here is the link if you decide to click on it.

http://thefindmag.com/wp-content/uploads/Disneyland-Memorial-Orgy.jpg

The link name gives it away.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 15th, 2014 at 1:08:43 PM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
Quote: boymimbo
For me, blatant displays of pro-gay behaviour will just polarize people more.
+1

Holy crap, boymimbo and I agree on something???? Maybe the world really is coming to an end. *chuckle* ;)

Quote: AZDuffman
I am going to say a major up-tick in trying to make a genderless society. There has been a war on what I will call "manliness" since the 1970s, but it will keep getting worse. Anyone who even tells others to "man up" will be scorned. Women who act feminine and pursue hobbies that their grandmothers might have will likewise be looked down upon, but not as harsh. Some men will accept it because the movement will encourage women to sleep around freely, same as men. Some women will accept it because they don't want to "look weak."
+1

Couldn't have said it better myself. I had mentioned John Wayne in another thread, and I'll repeat that "macho" men (and manliness in general) are no longer admired in modern society. In fact, they're frowned upon. Big time.

The irony is that libs have been encouraging women to be more "manly" for the past 40+ years, yet they tell men that they need to get in touch with their "feminine" side. Can't stand all the militant feminist women and wussy metrosexual men out there. *facepalm*
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
July 15th, 2014 at 2:31:41 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I've dealt with lots of Gay people over the
years & generally like them. Except when they
talk about gay issues, then they're boring.
So many of them are obsessed with being
Gay, how dreadful. How come nobody is
obsessed with being straight, and have to
talk about straight issues all the time.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 15th, 2014 at 3:06:30 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Beethoven

Couldn't have said it better myself. I had mentioned John Wayne in another thread, and I'll repeat that "macho" men (and manliness in general) are no longer admired in modern society. In fact, they're frowned upon. Big time.

And when they do show men being manly it is just sitting around, passing gas, and talking stupid. That is what they call "manly."

Quote:
The irony is that libs have been encouraging women to be more "manly" for the past 40+ years, yet they tell men that they need to get in touch with their "feminine" side. Can't stand all the militant feminist women and wussy metrosexual men out there. *facepalm*

Men have been acting like children forcing women to act like men. Neither is working well at all. The guys are not learning how to live a proper life and the women are tired of having to do it all.
The President is a fink.
July 15th, 2014 at 3:38:36 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Men have been acting like children forcing women to act like men. Neither is working well at all. The guys are not learning how to live a proper life and the women are tired of having to do it all.

It's changed drastically in the last 50
years, thanks to TV and movies. Men
are generally portrayed as morons
in sitcoms and movie comedies. So
women now think men are idiots and
treat them that way.

When I was a kid in the 50's, you never
heard women dissing their husbands
like they do now. My parents got divorced
in the 60's, but not because my mom thought
he was a moron. You never heard that
kind of talk then. Listen to the women
talking about their husbands and boyfriends
now, the women think they are the smart
ones and their men can barely tie their
shoes.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
Page 2 of 4<1234>