The best form of revenge?

Page 7 of 7« First<4567
August 8th, 2014 at 8:46:12 AM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
Quote: chickenman
He was a troll and pissed on numerous threads with much flooding. The adventures in Atlantic City simply never stood up to any amount of scrutiny and yet lots of folks fed the troll.
Thanks for the info, I wasn't aware of that thread. (Thank god...lol)
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
August 12th, 2014 at 11:33:24 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Face

Some dude banged my girlfriend once. Interestingly, I ended up losing money to him in a card game shortly thereafter. Odder still, I eventually wound up in a position to oversee him in a professional setting. And I still find myself in sporting affairs with him, usually football. When I lost that money to him, I gathered it up, walked over, and paid him personally. Professionally, I ain't never singled him out. And on the field, I haven't taken a single one of the multiple cheap shot opportunities presented. Why? Because he is the dickhead. Him banging my g/f says nothing about me and everything about him. The only thing that matters is what I do, and I'm not letting anyone, especially no dip shit, to turn me into a dickhead.

I have a huge problem with this. This seems to be a common theme and I really don't understand it. We hear stories like this all the time. "I caught some guy sleeping with my wife or girlfriend and now I want to kill him". People never seem to place the responsibility on the wife or girlfriend. They are the ones that cheated on you, not the guy. To me a relationship is solely about trust. I am VERY DISAPPOINTED in them and will terminate a relationship Immediately if I am cheated on. I sure don't believe in second chances for breaking that bond of trust. Place the blame where it is deserved.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 12th, 2014 at 11:49:06 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: DRich

I have a huge problem with this. This seems to be a common theme and I really don't understand it. We hear stories like this all the time. "I caught some guy sleeping with my wife or girlfriend and now I want to kill him". People never seem to place the responsibility on the wife or girlfriend. They are the ones that cheated on you, not the guy. To me a relationship is solely about trust. I am VERY DISAPPOINTED in them and will terminate a relationship Immediately if I am cheated on. I sure don't believe in second chances for breaking that bond of trust. Place the blame where it is deserved.

I think it was in "Bronco Billy" where the charachter says he served time for shooting his wife when he found her in bed with his best friend. When the female asked why he shot the wife he said the guy was his best friend.
The President is a fink.
August 12th, 2014 at 12:08:41 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: DRich

I have a huge problem with this.

Problem with what? I didn't absolve the girl.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
August 12th, 2014 at 1:35:19 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Face
Problem with what? I didn't absolve the girl.

Sorry, I didn't mean you personally. Just that most people don't want to place the majority of blame on their wife or girlfriend.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 12th, 2014 at 8:09:18 PM permalink
boymimbo
Threads: 5
I'm the opposite. If I caught my wife cheating, she would be almost solely responsible. The guy who did it, well he was just taking advantage of an opportunity. It's up to my significant other to uphold the standards in our relationship.
August 12th, 2014 at 11:27:42 PM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
Quote: Beethoven
Thanks for the info, I wasn't aware of that thread. (Thank god...lol)
Beethoven, how much money do I owe you?
Page 7 of 7« First<4567