DT still with the Wizard?

Page 1 of 212>
September 19th, 2014 at 12:29:26 PM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
So is DT part of the sale? If not, I have a feeling that there will soon be an increase in traffic here. ;)

Well played, Wizard!

Brilliant move regarding the sale, and as a result, you will probably get a lot more activity of this site! *two thumbs up*
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
September 19th, 2014 at 12:39:19 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Indeed!

Wizard - can gambling posts be made here on DT or will they be blocked?

Can gambling Trip Reports go in the Travel section here?
September 19th, 2014 at 1:07:04 PM permalink
DJTeddyBear
Threads: 5
Hard to say.
Wasn't there an Amazon link here?
It's gone from WoV....
Ignorance is bliss and knowledge is power. But having only some facts can get you into trouble!
September 19th, 2014 at 6:53:51 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
DT was not part of the sale.

However, I will not take kindly to gambling posts here, as I don't want to look like I'm competing with my boss.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
September 19th, 2014 at 7:03:47 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Wizard

However, I will not take kindly to gambling posts here, as I don't want to look like I'm competing with my boss.

Will the WOV site still have a link at the bottom to get here?
Hope the link stays, it helps direct people here , we need more people :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 19th, 2014 at 7:05:58 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83

Duly noted
September 19th, 2014 at 11:13:38 PM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
Quote: Beethoven
So is DT part of the sale? If not, I have a feeling that there will soon be an increase in traffic here. ;)

Well played, Wizard!

Brilliant move regarding the sale, and as a result, you will probably get a lot more activity of this site! *two thumbs up*
There may be an increase, but for some reason it's just a pain for people to visit two sites and wouldn't be sustained. Your "The end is near attitude" really has little to do with little interest here. This site is like the old guys hanging at McDonald's drinking coffee in the AM and never gets cooler or more popular than that. If people were to remain paranoid, suppose they could exchange private messages here, but I doubt they're sure enough of their paranoia to take two extra steps.
September 19th, 2014 at 11:34:37 PM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
Quote: s2nickelmiracle
...really has little to do with little interest here.
Not true at all. There's someone here who's very interested in my posts. In fact, he charges me $0.00 to live in his head. lol! :D
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
September 19th, 2014 at 11:34:59 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61

While you owe nothing, I'd just ask a favor.

If ever you do decide to quit it, try to gimme a week heads up. There's too much here of great personal value to me, I'd like a chance at a copy/paste salvage =)
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
September 19th, 2014 at 11:57:22 PM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
Quote: Lamethoven
Not true at all. There's someone here who's very interested in my posts. In fact, he charges me $0.00 to live in his head. lol! :D
Lol. I'm not exactly sure you're even a real person beyond a character you play on the internet. Compliment to you, I hear someone must be quite intelligent to play someone mentally slow and it's harder than it seems.
Page 1 of 212>