DT still with the Wizard?

Page 2 of 2<12
September 20th, 2014 at 12:00:13 AM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
Quote: s2nickelmiracle
Compliment to you, I hear someone must be quite intelligent to play someone mentally slow and it's harder than it seems.
You can't post a single message without overt personal attacks, huh? LOL!!

I guess I can now add one more item to the long list of insult after insult after insult after insult after insult after insult. Plus, it's fun watching you throw a temper tantrum. :D
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
September 20th, 2014 at 12:09:09 AM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: Face
While you owe nothing, I'd just ask a favor.

If ever you do decide to quit it, try to gimme a week heads up. There's too much here of great personal value to me, I'd like a chance at a copy/paste salvage =)

I am going to make him a offer if he sells... :)
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
September 20th, 2014 at 12:20:03 AM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
Quote: Beethoven
You can't post a single message without overt personal attacks, huh? LOL!!

I guess I can now add one more item to the long list of insult after insult after insult after insult after insult after insult. Plus, it's fun watching you throw a temper tantrum. :D
Watchu talkin about? Says compliment right there. Wait do you mean you're not actually playing Beethoven and really are Beethoven? I can't believe that, because that would mean...Ok going to Buzzard's rehab/sensitivity training program.
September 20th, 2014 at 12:35:34 AM permalink
Beethoven
Quote: s2nickelmiracle
Watchu talkin about? Says compliment right there. Wait do you mean you're not actually playing Beethoven and really are Beethoven? I can't believe that, because that would mean...
Haha...this keeps getting better and better. :D

I love how you reply to me out of the blue just to pick fights. You ain't foolin anyone, s2nickel. LOL!!
September 20th, 2014 at 2:21:39 AM permalink
Beethoven
BTW, you're lucky you didn't get suspended for unnecessarily derailing an important thread. This was supposed to be about DT and the Wizard, yet you couldn't resist your troublemaking ways. *facepalm*
Page 2 of 2<12