Joe and Hunter

Page 26 of 27« First<2324252627>
June 11th, 2024 at 3:38:27 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 193
Quote: Tanko
He may be old and feeble, but it only took him three and a half years to destroy a great nation.

He ranks up there with Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great.

Dems only need to keep Biden breathing until Nov. 5th. The Party will take care of the rest of it.

If he does pull out, they might decide to install Newsom or Michelle Obama as the next president.

Pack your bug-out bag. Russia has lots of land for you. I’m sure they’d love you propping up their ruble.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 11th, 2024 at 4:19:16 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 33
Quote: Tanko
That was kind of freaky. Looked like one of those Madame Tussaud wax dummies.

I looked at some wax figures after you posted.

Freaky is a good word to describe the look.
June 11th, 2024 at 4:27:34 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
They made up a fake connection from Hunter to Joe for almost a year now just for starters and have been promoting it constantly.  

No, totally deserved for a President who has broken all manner of decorum and precedents of Presidents. He's vulgar troll besides a criminal.

The Orange clown is still going on how his election was stolen by Biden. People like you have proven you don't know what facts or proof is, He tells trumpies nonsense and they do what they're told.

The problem is, your so-called prosecutions just can't hold up, but not for want of trying. They've tried to impeach several in Biden's adminstration, it's just that you've got too many losers running the show, and they can't find crimes because there aren't any. We have to prosecute our own.

GET A LIFE!
The President is a fink.
June 11th, 2024 at 4:37:22 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
GET A LIFE!

This is what happens when righties are faced with the destruction of their dumb deflections.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 11th, 2024 at 7:23:17 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
I fully support the verdict in the Hunter Biden trial, and I fully support the verdict in the Trump trial. The thing is Republicans will never speak with this level of honor in speaking about verdicts regarding people they support which is disturbing (but not surprising.) Throw both in jail and let's be done with it.
June 13th, 2024 at 6:27:13 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 33
Trump would pardon Hunter but I think Trump needs to remove it from his record too.
June 13th, 2024 at 4:19:20 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 75
Quote: Gandler
I fully support the verdict in the Hunter Biden trial, and I fully support the verdict in the Trump trial. The thing is Republicans will never speak with this level of honor in speaking about verdicts regarding people they support which is disturbing (but not surprising.) Throw both in jail and let's be done with it.

I agree
I support the court system regardless if it's a Dem or Republican being charged
I support both verdicts
Republicans against Republicans being charged with crimes
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 22nd, 2024 at 4:00:34 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I would just like to congratulate the right on all the time and resources they wasted investigating the “Biden Crime Family.”
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 22nd, 2024 at 7:28:52 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 75
Quote: ams288
I would just like to congratulate the right on all the time and resources they wasted investigating the “Biden Crime Family.”

Right up there with corrupt Kenneth Starr
He tried to nail Clinton for years
Became head of Baylor and ignored rapes by the football team
Football wins are more important then somebody getting raped according to Kenneth Starr
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 22nd, 2024 at 10:03:20 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 54
Quote: terapined

Football wins are more important then somebody getting raped according to Kenneth Starr

I would think that it would depend on the opponent.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
Page 26 of 27« First<2324252627>