The British Virgin Islands: Part II - Preview

Page 3 of 3<123
January 31st, 2015 at 3:50:12 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
After reading the first one I'd be willing to wait till the end of time, or at least until after the Superbowl.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
January 31st, 2015 at 4:41:24 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: Evenbob
1500 pics? Did you think you were working
for Discovery Channel? No naked pics of
fat people, please.

I only nabbed 250, and most of those were insurance against finger blocks, blurry pics, or too-fast fish. The B-i-L Paul, on the other hand, is a maniac. It takes a bit to sift through all his stuff, and he likewise doubles and triples to ensure a good shot.

I'm the video guy, mostly. And while I got the editing process down pat, it takes about 70 minutes of processing for every 10 minutes of video, and that's just waiting for the computer to change formats, export, and upload, to say nothing for my work of clipping out garbage, stabilizing shots, and sharpening the image. I've literally been working 11 hours a day on it, and expect that I'm about 2/3rds done barring any more PC shenanigans.

On the subject of "undesirable pics", I did try to remember people have differing tastes, so you'll likely not appreciate them all lol. But no worries. Nudity barely phases me after 30 years of sports, so of the, oh, 60 naked people I saw down there, I have no pictures. It never registered as something to capture.

Quote: FrGamble
After reading the first one I'd be willing to wait till the end of time, or at least until after the Superbowl.

Thanks for that, I appreciate it =)
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
Page 3 of 3<123