New WoV Format

Page 7 of 7« First<4567
August 6th, 2015 at 11:44:42 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: TheCesspit
Ha! This is why you have a test plan and a beta-test site. Amateur hour development.

Amatuer hour on software is common in some of the largest corporations on the planet.
I work for a large company part of the Dow Jones
Whenever new software is tested and then rolled out for the employees to use for work, we find tons of glitches
Very common for my huge international company.
Usually our first reaction is wondering if the software was tested at all
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 6th, 2015 at 3:21:23 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
AT&T always had Beta trials. Never knew of one that failed. LOL Last one I worked on was True Voice. A real disaster.
Needed a great voice to do the commercials. Someone with a pure image.
Dale Robertson had been the prior at&t spokesman. Need a female with great voice and no hint of a scandal. Signed a 10 year contract at $1,000,000 a year. Whitney Houston.
August 6th, 2015 at 3:31:38 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: buzzardknot
AT&T always had Beta trials. Never knew of one that failed. LOL Last one I worked on was True Voice. A real disaster.
Needed a great voice to do the commercials. Someone with a pure image.
Dale Robertson had been the prior at&t spokesman. Need a female with great voice and no hint of a scandal. Signed a 10 year contract at $1,000,000 a year. Whitney Houston.

It was probably the unions fault. : ) I have AT&T again, from my end they have always connected me?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
Page 7 of 7« First<4567