Most iconic songs

Page 3 of 3<123
October 3rd, 2015 at 6:19:09 PM permalink
Face
Administrator
Threads: 61
Quote: Pacomartin
Coongratulations on coming clean.

Does the new iPod interior change your mind?

Scheisse. I'm literally cringing, but to be fair, it is white. I don't do white.

In black... ugh. Nope. Don't like it. I look at that and the only word that comes to mind is "trendy". It looks like skinny jeans and iced mocha lattes. I don't do trendy.

I'm this close to going on a rant, but I can control it for now. I'll just say I'm an analog man, trapped in a digital world.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
October 3rd, 2015 at 8:36:00 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 703

MVMT launched a series of $95-$140 analog watches. The line is partly in response to the new trend towards smart watches.

Fiat is adopting this U Connect from Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep.

Old analog displays

New U Connect displays
October 4th, 2015 at 2:34:42 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 0
Quote: Face
Fiat filled the gap. It's several hundred pounds lighter than the smallest common car while still being a car, unlike that motorized pram mentioned above. Granted, if I wanted a small car that was reliable and efficient, I'd be hunting in the 80's section for a road worthy CRX or Mark I Golf. You know, like a man. But there's something about the 500 that does it for me.

I can't even really say why. Even the Abarth edition with its flared arches and body accoutrement still looks like an infants' sneaker. But I dig it, man. If a chick drove it, I would date her. If a guy drove it, I'd be his friend. I could never drive the damn thing personally,... but I could imagine doing so ;)
I like the Mini in that space. The styling is funky but more classic.
October 4th, 2015 at 2:39:48 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 0
Of course a list only serves for people to cry "What about the artist I love?!", and of course, we all have faves that were left out. That happening is a given.

But to omit an entire genre? Not one, single country song? And save me the "It's a UK poll, they don't have country." UK ain't got Motown either, but there it is! =p
Unfortunately Motown exports better than country. For an American list of iconic songs, what would you nominate? I believe "Your Cheating Heart" - Hank Williams and "Walk the Line" - Johnnie Cash would rank pretty high.
October 4th, 2015 at 3:18:05 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 12
David Allen Coe, "Cheap thrills" https://youtu.be/j8MaggNYOi0
Everyone gets thrown from the plane to maintain altitude
October 4th, 2015 at 3:55:38 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 318
Scheisse. I'm literally cringing, but to be fair, it is white. I don't do white.

Don't worry. It won't stay white for long.
If Trump where half as smart as he thinks he is, he'd be twice as smart as he really is.
October 7th, 2015 at 1:20:31 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 118
But to omit an entire genre? Not one, single country song? And save me the "It's a UK poll, they don't have country.

Trying to guess what the UK might think is an American country song.

: )
No one has ever proven I am not God.
Page 3 of 3<123