An interesting comparison

Page 5 of 6« First<23456>
November 4th, 2015 at 9:36:03 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
I will keep saying it, stereotypes start with a basis in reality.

The Irish were a bit of a bunch of drunken potato farmers. .

The stereotype was that Irish were drunks
I don't believe the stereotype(Irish drink more then other groups) has a basis in reality.
Englishmen drank just as much as the Irish.
The reality was that the Irish were not more drunk then any other ethnic group.
Sure they drank, but other ethnic groups from Europe drank just as much.
The stereotype is NOT based on the reality of the group
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 4th, 2015 at 2:56:45 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined
The stereotype was that Irish were drunks
I don't believe the stereotype(Irish drink more then other groups) has a basis in reality.
Englishmen drank just as much as the Irish.
The reality was that the Irish were not more drunk then any other ethnic group.
Sure they drank, but other ethnic groups from Europe drank just as much.
The stereotype is NOT based on the reality of the group

So, you are saying that they were drunks but not more drunks than anyone else?

The fact is they were hard drinkers. Lots still are. St Patrick's Day remains one of the biggest bar days of the year. No other ethnicity comes close on their holidays.
The President is a fink.
November 5th, 2015 at 4:50:29 AM permalink
terapined
So, you are saying that they were drunks but not more drunks than anyone else?

The fact is they were hard drinkers. Lots still are. St Patrick's Day remains one of the biggest bar days of the year. No other ethnicity comes close on their holidays.

Go into a bar on St Patricks day
They are not filled with the Irish
They are filled with a variety of people from different backgrounds drinking
In reality its a drinking holiday for all drinkers, not just the Irish
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 5th, 2015 at 10:51:50 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
The Holocaust was not "stereotyping" it was planned extermination.
There is a lot of mis-information about the infamous "Holocaust". Even the term itself is propaganda. I think it was "Finkelstein" in his book "the Holocaust industry" who said, "had there not been a Holocaust, the Jews would have invented one." Man, the zionists hate him. He also mused that after the war the amount of identifying tatoos increased for several years.

Finkelsteins parents were both camp survivors.

The killing of so many Jews wasn't the plan and it wasn't done because of prejudice, in other words the killing wasn't a feature it was a bug. The plan on the round-up and enslavement and stealing gold teeth etc. was to get free labor and assets, or make a slave class out of the Jews. Hate wasn't the primary reason. The inflammatory rhetoric was done to whip the populace into a frenzy so they would get behind the enslavement. No different than the captured Mayan slaves or Roman slaves, or the Gulags. That the world still shudders at the thought of the Holocaust is do to who owns the press. It was the slave labor and assets that Hitler needed to fuel his empire. That a lot of people died is sad, but I don't think that was the goal. They just didn't matter, and Hitler was a psychopath.

Same mindset that heroin dealers have, junkies or whores [slaves] are an asset who's lives are just a means to a desire for power.

Angela Merkel today said that the Syrian [Muslim] immigrants are a gift to business. If you view the situation in that light, every epic empire in history is built on the backs of slaves. Just a fact, nothing personal.

Business owners here in the states have let a lot of opportunity slip through their hands, and this may be one of the last chances.

Part of the coup should include ''zones", where this last opportunity can have their "Sharia laws", much like the Maquiladora zones on the Mexican border only with Sharia law. Pick a few acres around Detroit where they can stone the offenders and look the other way. That would let them think they are getting something.

Outside that zone, treat them like "independent contractors". In this day an age, get them to sign some disclaimer about wages and rules and let them work as slaves and settle their own labor/ religious problems. Find some labor intensive business [painting, landscaping, whatever] and find yourself an agent. Let him handle the nuances with his 'workers'. Don't let it matter if he pays them .10 per hour, don't let that be our concern. If the HNIC has to whip his workers or take them home and stone them, not our problem.

If we as a nation don't take this last opportunity being handed us, then soon we will be a slave class to the BRIC nations. It will happen, it is Kismet or fate, the only thing not completely settled is who the masters/slaves are going to be.

I knew a guy who claimed it wasn't the blacks that were the problem, it was the whites who let them up and gave them so much.

There has always been a slave class, whether in Rome, or Jerusalem or in Ghengas Khans hordes. Nothing personal, the only option [still available] is who is holding the whip.

Quote:
Black slaves were not "stereotyped," they were, well, a slave class.

I will keep saying it, stereotypes start with a basis in reality. If there was no basis then the stereotype would not have taken hold. People may not want to confront this, but it is reality.
And stereotyping them can be a tool. The first thing that needs to be done is de-humanize them. In recent wars, their is a slang name given to the enemy, such as "gook" or "hajii", so those killing them don't think of the enemy as human.

Americas is at a precipice, and either get a grip right now or become a third world nation. We also need to protect a buffer between our elite and the lower classes. We can just call them the middle class. Organize them, pay them more and they will fight hardily to keep their place on the ladder without frequent prompting. Chances are, they won't even mind.

Quote:
If you look at history you will see that never has a native population not been negatively affected by a mass migration of a different culture.
Migration maybe, but rounding millions of slaves has built empires, and great walls, pyramids, canal systems. Quit looking at people as more worthy than endangered animals and more like an ant farm. Some will rule, some will throw their bodies on the flame to extinguish the fire. Just the way it is.

Quote:
No reason to think this time will be different. Sure, there may be some fine people in the larger group,...
We can put them in charge of "their" workers. There is a "pecking order" in the universe whether or not we like it.

We can either suffer from the influx or benefit, probably the former.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 5th, 2015 at 1:02:38 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: petroglyph
That a lot of people died is sad, but I don't think that was the goal.

So if it wasn't the goal, that makes it ok?

There is a reason why the neo-Nazis and other anti-Semitic movements have tried to deny or whitewash the Holocaust, you know. I urge you not to go there.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
November 5th, 2015 at 1:49:01 PM permalink
Canyonero
Threads: 10
Quote: petroglyph

The killing of so many Jews wasn't the plan and it wasn't done because of prejudice, in other words the killing wasn't a feature it was a bug. The plan on the round-up and enslavement and stealing gold teeth etc. was to get free labor and assets, or make a slave class out of the Jews. Hate wasn't the primary reason. The inflammatory rhetoric was done to whip the populace into a frenzy so they would get behind the enslavement. No different than the captured Mayan slaves or Roman slaves, or the Gulags. That the world still shudders at the thought of the Holocaust is do to who owns the press. It was the slave labor and assets that Hitler needed to fuel his empire. That a lot of people died is sad, but I don't think that was the goal. They just didn't matter, and Hitler was a psychopath.

Petroglyph, sorry for telling you in my German directness: What you wrote is dead wrong. It makes me cringe to read it.

Please read this quote by Heinrich Himmler from 1943 (enmphasis mine):

"I ask of you that that which I say to you in this circle be really only heard and not ever discussed. We were faced with the question: what about the women and children? – I decided to find a clear solution to this problem too. I did not consider myself justified to exterminate the men – in other words, to kill them or have them killed and allow the avengers of our sons and grandsons in the form of their children to grow up. The difficult decision had to be made to have this people disappear from the earth. For the organisation which had to execute this task, it was the most difficult which we had ever had. [...] I felt obliged to you, as the most superior dignitary, as the most superior dignitary of the party, this political order, this political instrument of the Führer, to also speak about this question quite openly and to say how it has been. The Jewish question in the countries that we occupy will be solved by the end of this year. Only remainders of odd Jews that managed to find hiding places will be left over."

In most documents, the planned genocide of the jews was referred to as "Endlösung" = "Final Solution". Little was put into writing and many lower cadres of the Nazis did not know the scope of the endeavor. The deranged Nazi top brass realized that this crime would be impossible to stomach even for many devout Nazis. The genocide was meticulously planned and executed, concentrations camps were constructed in a way that would allow the killing and disposal of thousands of people per day.

The genocide was fully intentional, and this must never be forgotten.
November 5th, 2015 at 2:49:35 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: Nareed
So if it wasn't the goal, that makes it ok?
Oh no, it's not at all ok, with me anyway. Just an observation.

Quote:
There is a reason why the neo-Nazis and other anti-Semitic movements
Is it not curious then that we support the Neo Nazis in Ukraine, right now? I believe there are forces at work that are not obvious. Just as we support ISIS, Al Queda, and Al Nusra in Syria, today. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-04/al-qaeda-leaders-agree-clinton-mccain-and-petraeus-us-should-impose-no-fly-zone-over It is pretty common knowledge but it is not on the evening news. We are supporting them and have been, it's not even a secret.

False flags everywhere. Gulf of Tonkin, or "Those weed smoking raping Mexicans" etc. Behind all those headlines, lost in the public fervor, fortunes are made.
November 5th, 2015 at 2:53:08 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined
Go into a bar on St Patricks day
They are not filled with the Irish
They are filled with a variety of people from different backgrounds drinking
In reality its a drinking holiday for all drinkers, not just the Irish
j

It mainstreamed over time. The Irish were heavy drinkers. Ireland has a bug pub culture.
The President is a fink.
November 5th, 2015 at 2:59:23 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: Canyonero
Petroglyph, sorry for telling you in my German directness: What you wrote is dead wrong. It makes me cringe to read it.

Please read this quote by Heinrich Himmler from 1943 (enmphasis mine):

"I ask of you that that which I say to you in this circle be really only heard and not ever discussed. We were faced with the question: what about the women and children? – I decided to find a clear solution to this problem too. I did not consider myself justified to exterminate the men – in other words, to kill them or have them killed and allow the avengers of our sons and grandsons in the form of their children to grow up. The difficult decision had to be made to have this people disappear from the earth. For the organisation which had to execute this task, it was the most difficult which we had ever had. [...] I felt obliged to you, as the most superior dignitary, as the most superior dignitary of the party, this political order, this political instrument of the Führer, to also speak about this question quite openly and to say how it has been. The Jewish question in the countries that we occupy will be solved by the end of this year. Only remainders of odd Jews that managed to find hiding places will be left over."

In most documents, the planned genocide of the jews was referred to as "Endlösung" = "Final Solution". Little was put into writing and many lower cadres of the Nazis did not know the scope of the endeavor. The deranged Nazi top brass realized that this crime would be impossible to stomach even for many devout Nazis. The genocide was meticulously planned and executed, concentrations camps were constructed in a way that would allow the killing and disposal of thousands of people per day.

The genocide was fully intentional, and this must never be forgotten.
My point is not that it didn't happen. I am saying the reason was for extracting resources. The public was whipped into a frenzy.

If there were no Jews to make a common enemy out of and there were millions of blacks who had assets, money, property, etc. It could just have easily been them.
November 5th, 2015 at 3:41:07 PM permalink
terapined
j

It mainstreamed over time. The Irish were heavy drinkers. Ireland has a bug pub culture.

They out drink the English pub culture?
Page 5 of 6« First<23456>