Terrible, horrible attack in Paris

January 31st, 2017 at 7:11:46 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: Nareed
Arguing to keep all immigrants and refugees out because some of them might commit crimes, is about as smart as arguing we should abort all fetuses because some of them might commit crimes.

Especially when you consider the actual factual facts, which are that immigrants commit fewer crimes than natives, and that refugees and illegal immigrants commit the fewest of all. So irrational Trumper fear of all those MOOOZLEEM TERRORISTS!!!! isn't supported by evidence--in fact, just the opposite is true.

Now, I AM in favor of expelling all Republicans because all of them are criminals. But I can't imagine any country we hate enough to give them to--even North Korea doesn't deserve Republicans.
January 31st, 2017 at 7:17:05 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: stinkingliberal
You're a smart man, Ron, even though you're a conservative. Please don't tell me you don't understand that I was making fun of Trumper Islamophobia.

I often get a good laugh reading your many posts. Keep going; if you stay around, you could well pass EB someday. Some of your posts seem to be a very satirical look at the liberal/progressive side of things.

As far as actually wanting Trumpers dead, I do believe our society would be much, much better off if they all just disappeared. If they all died tomorrow, though, the stench would be awful. That's why I advocated for the Baffin Island solution. Polar bears aren't discriminating about what they eat.

Like this one! You only want rid of "Trumpers" because many of them are longtime Dems who turned on the party because, well, Trump told them the party had turned on them. I'm betting you'll welcome them back in 2016 or 2020 if you can get them to swing back to your side!
January 31st, 2017 at 7:45:18 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: RonC

Like this one! You only want rid of "Trumpers" because many of them are longtime Dems who turned on the party because, well, Trump told them the party had turned on them. I'm betting you'll welcome them back in 2016 or 2020 if you can get them to swing back to your side!

Yes, you're absolutely right about that. If Trumpers vote on "my" side (whatever you think that is), I would welcome them back from Baffin Island (maybe they'd bring me a polar bear hide). After all, many if not most forms of insanity are curable. Why wouldn't that be true for conservatism?
January 31st, 2017 at 9:22:27 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
You're a smart man, Ron, even though you're a conservative. Please don't tell me you don't understand that I was making fun of Trumper Islamophobia.

As far as actually wanting Trumpers dead, I do believe our society would be much, much better off if they all just disappeared. If they all died tomorrow, though, the stench would be awful. That's why I advocated for the Baffin Island solution. Polar bears aren't discriminating about what they eat.

Don't send your trash up here, buddy.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
January 31st, 2017 at 9:43:30 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: TheCesspit
Don't send your trash up here, buddy.

Well, I thought that the polar bears were in distress due to global warming and the resultant seasonal melting of the polar ice, so I thought that that would be something we can do to help our Canadian neighbors. After all, Trump hasn't expressed his hatred of Canadians yet, but it's only a matter of time. And the best and highest use of Trumpers just might be as polar bear chow.
January 31st, 2017 at 9:56:36 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: terapined

OMG .... A crime was committed
A crime was may have been committed.
January 31st, 2017 at 10:02:44 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: AZDuffman
Refugee charged with raping woman on bus.

Looks like he is somehow not facing deportation and is even out on bail.

Keep demanding we let more and more in unvetted liberals!

That refugee was a Trumper. He admitted under questioning that he had heard Trump's pussy-grabbing remarks and wanted to live in a country where he could freely grope women.

Shows what happens when you don't properly screen Trumpers! You think that there's no way a harmless refugee could be one, and then he tries to grope some poor woman...
February 1st, 2017 at 6:53:12 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
Excellent post Cess
Budweiser will be airing a pro-refugee ad during the super bowl
Hmm, I don't drink yet I have a yearning to pick up a 6-pack :-)

That is a great commercial. If only Budweiser was at least a little drinkable....
February 1st, 2017 at 7:55:55 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO

That is a great commercial. If only Budweiser was at least a little drinkable....

Typical corporate America. Beer company advertising to support people who abhor their product as evil.
The President is a fink.
February 1st, 2017 at 8:06:06 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
Typical corporate America. Beer company advertising to support people who abhor their product as evil.

?????????
This commercial has been in the works for over a year and its about immigration
The recent refugee issue is just a coincidence.
European Immigration to this country was huge, and boy those immigrants can drink and drink and drink :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"