Terrible, horrible attack in Paris

February 2nd, 2017 at 4:07:10 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined
Quote: stinkingliberal
Quote: AZDuffman
Muslim Mob Rapes 15 Christian Women in ‘Revenge Attack’ for Conversions

The memo about being a religion of peace and tolerance did not make it to Uganda I guess?

If it had actually happened, you wouldn't have to quote a Breitbart source.!

I have to agree
A lot of these attacks in Africa are due to tribal differences
African countries were divided up by Europeans with no thought to tribal differences
This has caused a lot of problems in Aftica

Breitbart is a legit source. If a place like CNN bothered reporting news instead of making it up we could quote them.

This has happened before. Met two kids who saw a priest killed during Mass in front of them because he would not convert to Islam on the spot. Maybe you should look them up and ask if it really happened?

Sorry if this does not fit with your narrative about islam. This is not tribal, this is what happens when islam reaches a critical mass of population vs non-muslims. You can continue with the "treat them as individuals" thing all you want, but this is what you get.
The President is a fink.
February 2nd, 2017 at 4:27:23 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

The memo about being a religion of peace and tolerance did not make it to Uganda I guess?

I have to agree
African countries were divided up by Europeans with no thought to tribal differences

Breitbart is a legit source..

ROTFL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 2nd, 2017 at 7:46:10 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2

I have to agree

Sorry if this does not fit with your narrative about islam. This is not tribal, this is what happens when islam reaches a critical mass of population vs non-muslims. You can continue with the "treat them as individuals" thing all you want, but this is what you get.
Are you sure you want to hold Uganda up as an example of A critical mass of Islam corrupting society? I suggest you read up on an organization called Lord's Resistance Army, a Christian mob that terrorized that country for 25 years with horrible atrocities.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
February 2nd, 2017 at 10:04:42 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17

(Breitbart is a legit source..)

ROTFL

I asked him if he had any corroboration for that slice of racist fake news and of course, he doesn't. It's so funny how Trumpers will buy anything as long as it validates their evil, distorted worldview.
February 2nd, 2017 at 10:53:30 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: JimRockford
Are you sure you want to hold Uganda up as an example of A critical mass of Islam corrupting society?

Yes.

I suggest you read up on an organization called Lord's Resistance Army, a Christian mob that terrorized that country for 25 years with horrible atrocities.

Was it a Christian "mob" that came up after islam started terrorizing? (i.e.: same as the crusades?)
The President is a fink.
February 2nd, 2017 at 6:37:32 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Yes.

I suggest you read up on an organization called Lord's Resistance Army, a Christian mob that terrorized that country for 25 years with horrible atrocities.

Was it a Christian "mob" that came up after islam started terrorizing? (i.e.: same as the crusades?)

I'm sure they had a beef with someone, possibly with allies of Idi Amin. I'm no expert on Ugandan history but the cycle on violence and vengeance in sub Saharan Africa has been going on for centuries mostly along tribal lines as terrapined said. Uganda itself is only 12% Muslim.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
February 2nd, 2017 at 8:33:33 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
Everytime I read Uganda I think of Idi Amin's quote " You can not run faster than a bullet "
February 3rd, 2017 at 3:13:52 AM permalink
AZDuffman
New day, new attack.

ATTACK AT THE LOUVRE: Assailant wielding machete, shouting ‘Allahu akbar’ stopped by soldier, police say.

EDIT: Just the latest example in France.
The President is a fink.
February 3rd, 2017 at 8:13:48 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
New day, new attack.

ATTACK AT THE LOUVRE: Assailant wielding machete, shouting ‘Allahu akbar’ stopped by soldier, police say.

EDIT: Just the latest example in France.

Huh. Fox "News." Chances are, it didn't actually happen.

But if it did, so what? This was an action by a single individual IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. Does that mean that we should all start screaming MOOZLEEMS! MOOZLEEMS! MOOZLEEMS! and running around in circles??

I'm sorry, but we'll need a bit more than reports of a few isolated incidents from around the world to justify hating 1.6 billion Muslims. I'm certain that every day, a Christian somewhere commits an act of violence as well. Many of those acts are directed as Muslims. I for one oppose radical Christian terrorism and advocate not letting Christians into the country.
February 3rd, 2017 at 11:28:52 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I'm certain that every day, a Christian somewhere commits an act of violence as well.

I will give Christianity an exception as soon as they edit their holy book, so that it can't be easily used for violence or hatred against others who have done them no harm except by merely existing.

Until then, they might as well be carrying a book advocating violence or hatred. It wouldn't be okay for the KKK to exist as a completely non-violent group and still carry around the original source documentation of their principles. Neither is it okay for anyone else.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?