Trump vs Hillary 2016

Thread Rating:

December 21st, 2016 at 3:41:10 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Trump went a day, or perhaps several where he didn't clarify that statement. REAL Republicans were appalled as well.

Then he made a statement, he won't dispute it IF I WIN. Another controversial position.

Btw people were alarmed because he never stated his dispute would be by ordinary acceptable means until later.

Hillary's dispute has been by legal means. She's never left anyone hanging like Trump.

What kind of an idiot would dispute an election they won? Well, Hillary won the popular vote and she claims it was because of Russian hacking so I suppose much is possible.

But what did he need to clarify? Gore would not accept the results in 2000. Franken did not accept the results when he lost. Other smaller cases of liberals not accepting defeat abound. Yet this did not bother the media. As to "real republicans being appalled" well "real republicans" also said he had to say he was in favor of illegal immigration to win and many other traditional positions they wanted to abandon because some consultant told them to. What were the results?
The President is a fink.
December 21st, 2016 at 3:56:21 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman

But what did he need to clarify? ?

Would you like an actual count of unconstitutional ideas trump has suggested so far? That's why even Republicans were alarmed, no one knew what the hell he meant.

Quote:
The American Civil Liberties Union has officially begun to count the ways that Donald Trump would violate the Constitution as president if he followed through with all proposals.

27 pages!!!

https://action.aclu.org/sites/default/files/pages/trumpmemos.pdf

Of course this report started all the way back in July.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 21st, 2016 at 4:01:58 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Would you like an actual count of unconstitutional ideas trump has suggested so far?

How many times has Obama violated the
Constitution? Here, count them:

https://nworeport.me/2015/12/16/a-list-of-obamas-constitutional-violations/
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 21st, 2016 at 4:21:23 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Would you like an actual count of unconstitutional ideas trump has suggested so far?

Not really, since I am sure whoever made the list thinks non-citizens have a constitutional right to enter the USA.
The President is a fink.
December 21st, 2016 at 5:59:16 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
I keep reading that Russian hacking cost Hillary the election ? I and millions of other voted for her , because the hacking showed she is a RUTHLESS BITCH. Without the hacking and email leaks, Trump would probably have won the popular vote.
December 21st, 2016 at 6:26:21 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: buzzardknot
? the hacking showed she is a RUTHLESS BITCH.

Really?

http://graphics.wsj.com/hillary-clinton-email-documents/
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 23rd, 2016 at 8:17:08 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
The Orange Man is a poor man's James Taggart.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
December 23rd, 2016 at 8:59:49 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
The insecure Orange man can't get over being a huge popular vote loser.

Trump lost the popular vote by 2.1%. The popular vote, of course, is not how one becomes President; the Presidency is decided by electoral votes.

Trump won those, 306 to 232. He won the votes that decide the election by about 13.8%.

There was no "landslide" either way.

Democrats and/or Liberals in the media love to talk about the popular vote and deride the Electoral College, but they sure don't like to talk about the rest of the deal...they lost the Presidential election fair and square, they lost out on an opportunity to take the Senate, the didn't gain much in the House, and they were not very successful in state and local races across the country, losing ground in many local areas.

Their rank and file types keep on whining, too. It is their right, and I hope they keep right on whining and not actually doing anything of substance.

I don't much like Trump's insecurity, but we got through the past eight years of a very insecure President; we'll make it through Trump's Presidency, too. He can't do any worse that the Libs/Dems think he will (they all think he is lower than whale shit anyway), so there is a huge opportunity for him to do better and gain more favorable ratings among current detractors.
December 23rd, 2016 at 9:37:45 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Donald Trump in 2012 once described the electoral college as a disaster for democracy.

At the time, he thought Obama had lost the popular vote.

Much more recently, he described it as genius.

Miles law: Where you stand depends on where you sit.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
January 6th, 2017 at 2:50:09 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Now the Democrats want to hand the job of NYC Mayor to Hillary!

Talk about an empty party with no bench........

The President is a fink.