Trump vs Hillary 2016

Thread Rating:

June 21st, 2016 at 6:48:10 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
I love how liberals are goo goo over a candidate with "property of Goldman Sachs" tattooed on her ass but are supposedly against "corporate greed."

I definitely give Trump a point in not having to be beholden to moneyed interests. But I am not a one issue voter, so it's not enough to make a difference.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 21st, 2016 at 6:52:47 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
I definitely give Trump a point in not having to be beholden to moneyed interests. But I am not a one issue voter, so it's not enough to make a difference.

So, do you like Hillary for her support of DOMA or DADT more?
The President is a fink.
June 21st, 2016 at 7:00:00 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
So, do you like Hillary for her support of DOMA or DADT more?

Like Obama, Hillary was just waiting to come out. Besides Trump has held multiple positions on many things. It's not like he is mr reliable.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 21st, 2016 at 8:24:03 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
"Good news, everyone!" Prof. Farnsworth.

http://theresurgent.com/48-of-republicans-want-to-replace-trump/
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
June 22nd, 2016 at 2:15:37 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
Like Obama, Hillary was just waiting to come out. Besides Trump has held multiple positions on many things. It's not like he is mr reliable.

Oh, she waited all right. Waited to see what someone told her what her position should be. When you are for sale to the high bidder it is like that.
The President is a fink.
June 25th, 2016 at 3:44:26 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Meanwhile, Hillary continues to show just how stupid she really is:

The President is a fink.
June 25th, 2016 at 6:32:29 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
....?

Why is that stupid?

Is it more or less stupid than "two Corinthians?"
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 25th, 2016 at 7:39:10 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: ams288

....?
Why is that stupid?

She reads the word sigh? She is too stupid to talk without a tele-prompter and she just reads "sigh" when she was supposed to sigh? She has to be told to sigh?

Maybe Goldman-Sachs told her to sigh!
The President is a fink.
June 25th, 2016 at 2:05:39 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
She reads the word sigh? She is too stupid to talk without a tele-prompter and she just reads "sigh" when she was supposed to sigh? She has to be told to sigh?

But this is what's wrong with partisanship, and this is an area where liberals & conservatives are both guilty of simple-minded pettiness.

So Marco Rubio made a fool of himself drinking from a water bottle during his State of the Union rebuttal. So what? It was petty and stupid for liberals to ridicule his awkwardness.

So Hillary made a fool of herself for reading the teleprompter incorrectly. So what? It is petty and stupid for conservatives to ridicule her awkwardness.

If Rubio had a (D) after his name, and if Hillary had an (R) after her name, the sides would be switched: conservatives would ridicule Rubio's water break, while liberals would ridicule Hillary's teleprompter mistake.

Kneejerk partisanship is tearing the country apart. If he's not on my football team, he must be 100% wrong on 100% of all issues.

In his farewell address, George Washington warned us that political parties lead to corruption. We have ignored his warning, and look what it got us: Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.
June 25th, 2016 at 2:43:10 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

LOL

She didn't read the word sigh off the teleprompter.

I think it's a generational thing that you don't understand. Younger people say "sigh" or "gasp" all the time instead of actually sighing or gasping.

If you want to criticize her for being inauthentic in trying to sound like a young person, that's fine. But to say she read "sigh" off the teleprompter is just completely wrong.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman