Trump vs Hillary 2016

Thread Rating:

June 21st, 2016 at 5:33:14 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I spent last weekend at my parents' lake house in Ohio.

On TV, I saw that anti-Trump ad that hits him hard for mocking the reporter with the disability several times.

I asked my mom if she'd seen that before. Her response was, "Are you kidding!? They air it constantly!"

I had never seen it on TV before. It makes a big difference if you live in Ohio, I guess.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 21st, 2016 at 6:39:29 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: ams288
I had never seen it on TV before. It makes a big difference if you live in Ohio, I guess.

Ohio is one of the key "battleground" states.

A better question is: how many trump ads are running? I hear the campaign is stingy with ad money
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
June 21st, 2016 at 7:11:04 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: Nareed
Ohio is one of the key "battleground" states.

A better question is: how many trump ads are running? I hear the campaign is stingy with ad money

Zero.

Trump's campaign has no money.
June 21st, 2016 at 7:40:57 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

On TV, I saw that anti-Trump ad that hits him hard for mocking the reporter with the disability several times.

I asked my mom if she'd seen that before. Her response was, "Are you kidding!? They air it constantly!"

That same ad is running in Florida a lot
I've seen that ad multiple times over the last month
Have only seen a anti-Hill ad once in Florida over the last month
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 21st, 2016 at 7:45:43 AM permalink
Nareed
Zero.

That looks like typical Trump self-financing. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out his campaign has been paying him a salary as well as his expenses.
June 21st, 2016 at 8:00:20 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: terapined
That same ad is running in Florida a lot
I've seen that ad multiple times over the last month
Have only seen a anti-Hill ad once in Florida over the last month

I have only seen one anti-Hillary ad. It was a super pac ad, not from the Trump campaign. It basically hit Hillary for the e-mail server, comparing her response to Bill's response to allegations of his extracurricular activities with Monica.
June 21st, 2016 at 8:04:17 AM permalink
Nareed
I have only seen one anti-Hillary ad. It was a super pac ad, not from the Trump campaign. It basically hit Hillary for the e-mail server, comparing her response to Bill's response to allegations of his extracurricular activities with Monica.

So if we don't stop Hillary now, some intern is going to give her a blow job once she's in the White House?

Do they know that's not even possible? :)
June 21st, 2016 at 8:04:36 AM permalink
ams288
Zero.

That looks like typical Trump self-financing. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out his campaign has been paying him a salary as well as his expenses.

Trump's "self-financing" is actually him loaning his campaign money.

There's actually an open question as to whether Trump will make his campaign repay him for those loans.

In that case, Trump ISN'T self-financing. His campaign would be footing the bill for everything. But as it stands, the campaign doesn't have nearly enough money to repay those loans.
June 21st, 2016 at 8:14:29 AM permalink
Nareed

That's what it should be. And maybe Trump even put some of his own money into his own campaign. But more likely he's gaming the system every which way, and will wind up taking more money from his campaign than he put into it. He's a natural-born confidence man.
June 21st, 2016 at 9:17:45 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Zero.

There's actually an open question as to whether Trump will make his campaign repay him for those loans.

In that case, Trump ISN'T self-financing. His campaign would be footing the bill for everything. But as it stands, the campaign doesn't have nearly enough money to repay those loans.

Campaigns borrow money all the time. No news here.
The President is a fink.