Trump vs Hillary 2016

Thread Rating:

January 19th, 2017 at 5:40:03 AM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
I think those nutty progressives would be going crazy no matter who beat Mrs. Bill Clinton.
January 19th, 2017 at 5:47:14 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: pew
That's right, Trump don't care so why should I?

Liberals are acting like some prissy 11th grade girl who thinks if she does not show up then everyone's world will end.

Next thing is let's see how many skip Trimp's first congressional address. The one that would be a SotU any year except for a new POTUS they don't call it one. They will act like we care. Hopefully Bolshevik Barbie Pelosi skips it so we don't have to see her ugly mug.
The President is a fink.
January 19th, 2017 at 7:11:54 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman

Next thing is let's see how many skip Trimp's first congressional address. .

I will actually be disappointed in Dems if they act as badly as Repubs did
Remember Joe Wilson yelling out "You Lie"
I really doubt Dems will be as disrespectful as Joe Wilson was
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 19th, 2017 at 7:22:30 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: terapined
I will actually be disappointed in Dems if they act as badly as Repubs did
Remember Joe Wilson yelling out "You Lie"
I really doubt Dems will be as disrespectful as Joe Wilson was

For any people attending the inauguration, remember to bring a congratulatory gift that will be appreciated. Like a jar of urine. And ask whether you should grab Golden Boy by the balls in greeting, or just his wife and daughter.

Now, granted this would seem rude to normal people, but Golden Boy Trump is different. You should treat him and his family with the same level of respect and consideration he offers others. So maybe you shouldn't ask before grabbing a Trump by the genitals.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
January 19th, 2017 at 10:02:55 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Really? More than Lincoln where states left the Union? At least Democrats are not leaving the Union yet, CA TBD though.

At the time, Lincoln and Kennedy were both seen as very if not incredibly divisive, and now they are very popular. Lincoln was elected with only 39.8% of the vote [1], even less than Trump! He won the electoral vote with about 59%, an even greater 'landslide' than Trump's 57%. [2] Lincoln is now more popular than Jesus. [1]

[1] http://articles.latimes.com/2013/nov/22/news/la-ol-lincoln-jfk-divisive-presidents-uniting-americans--20131122
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_elections_by_Electoral_College_margin

Maybe the same thing will happen with Trump. But then again, maybe not. The situations these three presidents were/are in are so unique and different from eachother, I don't think you could predict Trump's future from their past.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
January 19th, 2017 at 10:48:24 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Dalex64
At the time, Lincoln and Kennedy were both seen as very if not incredibly divisive, and now they are very popular. Lincoln was elected with only 39.8% of the vote [1], even less than Trump! He won the electoral vote with about 59%, an even greater 'landslide' than Trump's 57%. [2] Lincoln is now more popular than Jesus. [1].

Well, you could also say the pet rock and the computer became successful products so they are much alike.

However Trump would win against Lincoln because Lincoln is ugly and didn't have a young model wife.

Just because Trump couldn't begin to compose the Gettysburg address by himself, and may lack sufficient neural matter, no matter.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 19th, 2017 at 11:27:55 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Lincoln is ugly and didn't have a young model wife.

Trump's gorgeous wife is going to
be a huge asset to him. She's an
immigrant, a beautiful intelligent
one. Women are going to want to
invite her everywhere. Such a change
from the giant poorly dressed wife
Obama was stuck with.

I guarantee we'll never see Melania
looking like she belongs on the cover
of Dog Barf Magazine.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 19th, 2017 at 11:36:47 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
Trump's gorgeous wife is going to
be a huge asset to him. She's an
immigrant, a beautiful intelligent
one. Women are going to want to
invite her everywhere. Such a change
from the giant poorly dressed wife
Obama was stuck with.

She could well be another Jackie. Namely a role model women admire and want to be. We haven't really had that since Jackie. She is not only intelligent but acts feminine. That is big. No matter how many waves of feminism we have most women admire that. For the first time in 8 years we will have a First Lady who does not look and act miserable all the time.
The President is a fink.
January 19th, 2017 at 11:47:20 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Melania will be holed up in Trump Tower with the autistic kid most of the time. She won't accomplish much as First Lady. It's a job she never wanted.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 19th, 2017 at 12:01:31 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
For the first time in 8 years we will have a First Lady who does not look and act miserable all the time.

What is it with Michelle. She's about as
feminine as a Packers lineman, and about
the same size. She always looks uncomfortable
or angry and like she's above all this. She
ain't. On sex night I bet it's Barry who has the
headache, who can blame him.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.