Thread Rating:

October 25th, 2016 at 10:11:26 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
What about Madonna's offer?

MADONNA OFFERS ORAL SEX TO ANYONE WHO VOTES FOR HILLARY CLINTON

http://www.maxim.com/women/madonna-makes-sexy-offer-clinton-2016-10

Quote: Madonna
Swear to god,And I am good. I’m good. I’m not a douche and I’m not a tool. I take my time, I, uh, have a lot of eye contact. Yeah? And I do swallow.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
October 25th, 2016 at 10:38:25 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: Dalex64
What about Madonna's offer?

I don't think that would be enough for Trump to vote for Clinton.

But you never know.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
October 28th, 2016 at 5:16:01 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
UH OH!!!!!!!!!
somebody better check on lil man................
I think he need suicide watch lol!!!!!

http://cesrusc.org/election

TRUMPER IN THE LEAD BABY!!!!!!!!
October 28th, 2016 at 5:41:16 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: YeahBaby
UH OH!!!!!!!!!
somebody better check on lil man................
I think he need suicide watch lol!!!!!

http://cesrusc.org/election

TRUMPER IN THE LEAD BABY!!!!!!!!

LA Times again.

Sad!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 28th, 2016 at 11:17:11 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: ams288
LA Times again.

Sad!

It's very sad to watch. Not that Trump might win, but this sad obsession with 'lil man'. I mean where was he on the 23rd and 24th? Probably on suicide watch.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
October 31st, 2016 at 9:31:51 AM permalink
Nareed
I predict the latest email news will prompt some of the "never Trump" republican voters who intended to vote for Clinton to change their vote. Either they'll vote for Johnson, or Trump, or not at all. Some undecided voters may do the same, as may those whose support for the Orange Man is wavering.

But the people the news will impact the most, are Trump supporters who'd vote for the Orange Man even if he detailed plans for extermination camps to deal with illegal immigrants (I'm not suggesting he's contemplating this).

Long story short, Clinton still wins.
October 31st, 2016 at 10:16:00 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
This is the latest email news.

Quote:
Over the course of decades, Donald Trump’s companies have systematically destroyed or hidden thousands of emails, digital records and paper documents demanded in official proceedings, often in defiance of court orders. These tactics—exposed by a Newsweek review of thousands of pages of court filings, judicial orders and affidavits from an array of court cases—have enraged judges, prosecutors, opposing lawyers and the many ordinary citizens entangled in litigation with Trump. In each instance, Trump and entities he controlled also erected numerous hurdles that made lawsuits drag on for years, forcing courtroom opponents to spend huge sums of money in legal fees as they struggled—sometimes in vain—to obtain records.

This behavior is of particular import given Trump’s frequent condemnations of Hillary Clinton, his Democratic opponent, for having deleted more than 30,000 emails from a server she used during her time as secretary of state.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-missing-emails/ar-AAjDm2V?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 31st, 2016 at 1:25:24 PM permalink
Nareed
Quote: rxwine
This is the latest email news.

I think the media has reached Trump scandal saturation fatigue. As a break, they'll be reporting Clinton scandals instead. but as scandals go, this one isn't much of a much.

Last Friday Scott Adams, best known for doing Dilbert, came out in support of Trump, claiming Clinton will divide the country. I'm sure she will. What president in the past fifty years or so hasn't? But he then claims Trump will unite the country <roll-eyes>. I can't even accuse him of partisanship. He's just delusional. Unless he meant unite the country against him and his base of support, which he has already done.
October 31st, 2016 at 3:24:07 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: Nareed
What president in the past fifty years or so hasn't?

I think the only POTUS in the last century that was basically non partisan was Eisenhower. He was age 55 on VE day, and really had no party affiliation so he was actively solicited by both parties; the Democrats in 1948 and Republicans in 1952. He won 55% of popular vote and won all but 9 Southern states. The Democrats ran the same candidate again in 1956 and this time Eisenhower secured over 57% of the popular vote and won all but 7 Southern states.

Both the 1952 and 1956 campaigns were notable for their civility and eloquence, even if the Democrats harkened back to the glory days of the Democrats as the Republicans had not had a POTUS for 20 years.. Stevenson ran in the primaries again in 1960 but was defeated as the Democratic candidate by JFK.

October 31st, 2016 at 4:00:52 PM permalink
Nareed
Quote: Pacomartin
I think the only POTUS in the last century that was basically non partisan was Eisenhower. He was age 55 on VE day, and really had no party affiliation so he was actively solicited by both parties; the Democrats in 1948 and Republicans in 1952.

That may be. but when he chose a party over another, he divided the country. That's normal in a party system.

Of course, most people don't have a party affiliation, though they tend to vote one way or the other. They don't much follow politics, and are blissfully unaware about many things.

Politics in a highly partisan age, like ours, suffer from the soccer factor: every little thing is blown out of all proportion (like soccer players overact when an opponent touches them). Or call it the cry-wolf factor, except there is a tiny kernel rather than nothing at the heart of all overblown claims.

That's why many people didn't take Trump seriously. Hearing "This candidate is dangerous for the country" is as common as hearing a weather report. When a candidate is actually dangerous, no one believes those saying it.