TO THE CLOSET!!
TO THE CLOSET!!

LAFF AT LIL MAN!!
LAFF AT LIL MAN!!

lol.............................
November 1st, 2016 at 6:51:55 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
For anyone who was wondering, Donald Trump's child rape case goes to court on December 13.

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/reminder-donald-trump-due-in-court-after-election-day-on-child-rape-and-racketeering-charges/
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 1st, 2016 at 10:19:41 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: ams288
For anyone who was wondering, Donald Trump's child rape case goes to court on December 13.

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/reminder-donald-trump-due-in-court-after-election-day-on-child-rape-and-racketeering-charges/

B-but emails!
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
November 1st, 2016 at 10:27:42 AM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: YeahBaby
UH OH!!!!

lil man gon be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssseeed

http://cesrusc.org/election

GO TRUMPER!!
GO TRUMPER!!

BEAT HILLARY!!
BEAT HILLARY!!

TO THE CLOSET!!
TO THE CLOSET!!

LAFF AT LIL MAN!!
LAFF AT LIL MAN!!

lol.............................

You do realize most people think you are an illiterate fool with no friends, no life and tiny hands? That most people are laughing at you for your brainless 'trumpeting' that seems to be obsssessed with a single poll number? That if Trump wins, you'll still be the fool with tiny hands?
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
November 1st, 2016 at 10:30:50 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Only seven more days of agony to go.

Can't we hold the election now and get it over with?

PS for all those people who want to reduce the influence of money on elections, why not make them cheaper? have the primaries and general election within 5 months. 4 months for the primaries, one for the general. A shorter campaign is a cheaper campaign. Start in June 1st, end in the first Tuesday after the first Monday of November. Why drag it out for over a year and a half?
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
November 1st, 2016 at 12:45:04 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Nareed

PS for all those people who want to reduce the influence of money on elections, why not make them cheaper? have the primaries and general election within 5 months. 4 months for the primaries, one for the general.

It would probably require a movement. Such as getting people saying they will not attend events or donate money until such and such a date. And bi-partisan.

You can't stop a person from saying they are running for office, anytime they want, but you could discourage much of the process that supports it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 1st, 2016 at 1:06:41 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
oops wrong thread
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 1st, 2016 at 2:14:18 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288

Totally bogus lawsuit. Snopes:

"As of now, all of the information about this lawsuit comes solely from the complaint filed by "Katie Johnson," and no one has as yet located, identified, or interviewed her."

It will be withdrawn as soon as the election
is over.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 1st, 2016 at 3:36:17 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: Evenbob
Totally bogus lawsuit. Snopes:

"As of now, all of the information about this lawsuit comes solely from the complaint filed by "Katie Johnson," and no one has as yet located, identified, or interviewed her."

It will be withdrawn as soon as the election
is over.

Almost certainly. It doesn't pass the sniff test. The latest letter to congress only barely passes that as well. I highly doubt there's any smoking gun in there, even if there is anything really interesting at all. But it appears there doesn't need to be, the smell of it has pushed Trump from 11% likely to 25% to win.

I can easily believe Trump is lecherous narcissist with some severe personality flaws. That don't make him a child rapist. Same way I can believe Hillary hid some emails and plays two sides when she can (she's a politician and so many of them do). I don't believe she's the most corrupt politician ever.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
November 1st, 2016 at 4:17:53 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: TheCesspit

I can easily believe Trump is lecherous narcissist with some severe personality flaws. That don't make him a child rapist. Same way I can believe Hillary hid some emails and plays two sides when she can (she's a politician and so many of them do). I don't believe she's the most corrupt politician ever.

Good post
Very even handed.
I agree :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"