Dallas shootings.

Page 4 of 6<123456>
July 10th, 2016 at 6:35:50 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: ams288
Sounds like suicide-by-cop to me.

Yes, except for what seems to be a lot of people, that he was unarmed is the whole story in total - well, unarmed and black, when that happens.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
July 10th, 2016 at 6:54:01 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288

Did you even read the article?

I did. I want to know where the outrage is?
The President is a fink.
July 10th, 2016 at 10:03:15 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
I did. I want to know where the outrage is?

Where is it?
Are you outraged?
if so, start posting about it here
Sometimes these things take time
Zimmerman/Martin - That case took weeks to hit the media
I was aware of this case (I'm a local) weeks before the media noticed

I was outraged about the white conservative no-go zone in Oregon
I posted a lot about it here

Feel free to post updates here about this white guy case you are so outraged about
I'll read what you have to say and may respond if it catches my attention
I was a Scott Peterson case freak. I followed it very closely. Other cases I ignored that I should have also been outraged by
The media is funny and people's tastes are funny
Selective outrage is the nature of people and therefore the media follows
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 10th, 2016 at 10:18:00 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
I was outraged about the white conservative no-go zone in Oregon
I didn't realize it was a no go zone? If I still had my hot dog wagon, I would have set up and sold coffee there. Are you sure it was no go, or do you just assume you can't go where someone possesses a firearm?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
July 10th, 2016 at 10:51:07 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
I didn't realize it was a no go zone? If I still had my hot dog wagon, I would have set up and sold coffee there. Are you sure it was no go, or do you just assume you can't go where someone possesses a firearm?

If the police are afraid to go in
well
That cant be a good thing.
Were the occupiers inviting the employees to come back to work?
Did the occupiers invite the local tribe to make sure sacred grounds and artifacts were not disturbed

Did you watch this video?
"They stop you from getting here, kill them"

Hmm, I think I will avoid the area till this gun nut is behind bars

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 10th, 2016 at 11:34:58 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Where is it?

That is what I am asking. Why is the media ignoring it?
The President is a fink.
July 10th, 2016 at 12:08:50 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
If the police are afraid to go in
The police weren't afraid to go in. I think the police handled the situation pretty well with only one killed.

A sibling of mine processed these guys at the MCC in Portland, I think somewhere between 8-20 are in jail and will be for a long time. Obviously from the vid, this guy is disturbed and really stressed and potentially dangerous.

Quote:
Were the occupiers inviting the employees to come back to work?
I guess viewed in that light, it was a no go zone. I never approved of them taking over the sanctuary in the beginning because of it being a bird sanctuary during migration. I didn't approve of them breaking into the artifact room, which should be questioned anyway why, the feds had such a collection there at all.

Quote:
Did the occupiers invite the local tribe to make sure sacred grounds and artifacts were not disturbed
They made some kind of offer, IIR? But the tribe was offended, and should have been regardless of who is disturbing their ancient burial sites, including the feds with the collection. Some of those blm guys have massive collections at home and view these ancient lands that they are supposedly protecting as their private reserves.

Quote:
id you watch this video?
"They stop you from getting here, kill them"
Yeah, I watched it, he was pretty upset. The time for rallying up behind our rights was a long time ago, guys like him will just end up being martyrs.

Quote:
Hmm, I think I will avoid the area till this gun nut is behind bars
He is.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
July 10th, 2016 at 3:53:41 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Black El Paso police chief on BLM:

“Black Lives Matter, as far as I am concerned, is a radical hate group,” Allen said. “And for that purpose alone, I think the leadership of this country needs to look a little bit harder at that particular group. The consequences of what we saw in Dallas is due to their efforts.”
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 11th, 2016 at 2:42:12 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Question for anyone (i.e. Paco): Where was this shooting in relation to the Kennedy assassination?

My son had hoped to be in the national youth fencing tournament in Dallas at the time of the shooting. I'm glad he never qualified for it because they canceled all events after the shooting, including for his age group.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
July 11th, 2016 at 4:29:18 AM permalink
Canyonero
Threads: 10
Quote: Evenbob
Black El Paso police chief on BLM:

“Black Lives Matter, as far as I am concerned, is a radical hate group,” Allen said. “And for that purpose alone, I think the leadership of this country needs to look a little bit harder at that particular group. The consequences of what we saw in Dallas is due to their efforts.”

White Black Lives Matter activist on the police:

“The police, as far as I am concerned, are a radical hate group,” I said. “And for that purpose alone, I think the leadership of this country needs to look a little bit harder at that particular group. The consequences of what we saw in

Las Vegas, Chicago, Dearborn, Palmdale, Hayward, Yonkers, Barstow, Portage, Ops-locka, Kansas City, Minneapolis, Oakland, Birmingham, Denver, Washington, Big Cypress, San Diego, Chula Vista, Richmond, Cleveland, Miami, Reisterstown, Lathrop, Virginia Beach, Newark

within a three month period 9/2015 - 12/2015

is due to their efforts.”
Page 4 of 6<123456>