GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER!

October 13th, 2020 at 8:23:10 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Obviously this poll is a HUGE outlier. Biden is not going to win by 17 points.

I just point it out cause it’s fun to imagine how our righties would react if they could ever find a poll showing Donny up nationally by 17 points.

I think Biden might win by that level of landslide. The scenes from early voting places do not look filled with Trump voters. If the Dems have actually figured out (thanks to Trump) how to get their base to the polls it is possible it will be the landslide the Dems want. I don’t think the extra Dem votes are limited to NY/Cal/Mass where it doesn’t matter. Detroit/Miami/Cleveland counts.
October 13th, 2020 at 9:51:52 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO
I think Biden might win by that level of landslide.

I sure hope you're putting your
money where your big fat Libbie
mouth is and putting any cash
you can dig up on betting for
Biden. You'll be rich.. Snicker.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 13th, 2020 at 10:11:40 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob

Clearly someone got triggered by SOOPOO’s post....
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 13th, 2020 at 10:17:14 AM permalink
SOOPOO

If it was legal and easy to do so I would have ‘bridge jumped’ on Biden to win popular vote only laying 4-1. My 100k to ‘steal’ an easy 25k. I think the odds are longer now. As far as what really counts, the EC, betting around 80k to win 50k is an easy no brainer. Give me some odds and I’d take Biden now to win Texas. I think the national hate for Trump among people who did not vote in 2016 but will now due to mail in, early voting, changed demographics ( more illegals kids now 18+) will be more than enough to overcome all the negative points you bring up about Biden and his campaign.

Well now in the space of two days I’ve been called a ‘libbie’ and a ‘Trumper’. That’s what happens here if you actually think about an issue or candidate and don’t just follow a party line.

I do wish you would put your money where your mouth is!
October 13th, 2020 at 10:22:25 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51

Well now in the space of two days I’ve been called a ‘libbie’ and a ‘Trumper’. That’s what happens here if you actually think about an issue or candidate and don’t just follow a party line.

I do wish you would put your money where your mouth is!

SooPoo, of all the people that post in these political threads you seem to be the most unbiased. It is ironic that EB is telling you to bet money when he won't. I would be satisfied if Biden won just to see if EB disappears for a while after the election.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 13th, 2020 at 10:28:20 AM permalink
Evenbob

Well now in the space of two days I’ve been called a ‘libbie’ and a ‘Trumper’.

That's because you constantly talk
out both sides of your mouth. You
aren't fooling anybody, we know
which side you're all in on. It's
blatantly obvious. Just come right
out and say it instead of all the
hemming and hawing crap.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 13th, 2020 at 2:26:47 PM permalink
SOOPOO
That's because you constantly talk
out both sides of your mouth. You
aren't fooling anybody, we know
which side you're all in on. It's
blatantly obvious. Just come right
out and say it instead of all the
hemming and hawing crap.

I really think I don’t hem nor haw. I hate Trump as a person. But I hate the policies of the Democrat Party even more. I think it will be so bad for our country if we have House, Senate, and President all Democrat. I think that is pretty clear. If by ‘talking out of both sides of my mouth’ you mean I can say good and bad things about both Republicans and Democrats, then yes, I talk out of both sides of my mouth.
October 13th, 2020 at 2:58:27 PM permalink
Evenbob
I really think I don’t hem nor haw.

Sure you do, you want everybody
to think you're on the fence when
you're obviously totally in the tank
for Biden. We know where all the
members in the political threads
are, except you. You're playing a
game and nobody is falling for it.
October 13th, 2020 at 3:12:18 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Sure you do, you want everybody
to think you're on the fence when
you're obviously totally in the tank
for Biden. We know where all the
members in the political threads
are, except you. You're playing a
game and nobody is falling for it.

LOL. I mean.... LOL!!!! I don’t know how to respond! Quote some of my posts where it even implies I WANT Biden to win! Not EXPECT him to win! Please tell me you can discern the difference! Bob, your posts analyzing me have really gone off the rails. Your posts have fallen off the right side of the tracks while Terapined’s have fallen off the left side of the tracks! I guess it’s time to stop responding to either of you in these political threads.
October 13th, 2020 at 3:27:07 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
LOL. I mean.... LOL!!!! I don’t know how to respond! Quote some of my posts where it even implies I WANT Biden to win! Not EXPECT him to win! Please tell me you can discern the difference! Bob, your posts analyzing me have really gone off the rails. Your posts have fallen off the right side of the tracks while Terapined’s have fallen off the left side of the tracks! I guess it’s time to stop responding to either of you in these political threads.

lol.... SOOPOO in the tank for Biden.

That is funny!

It seems like the worse the polls get for Donny, the crazier EB’s posts are getting.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman