Can Hillary Still Win?

October 17th, 2017 at 2:27:20 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: AZDuffman
I believe that is a liberal dream. It is amazing how they believe the Russia nonsense.
It's not Hill's fault, it is a conspiracy because no one likes her. https://www.rt.com/news/406797-assange-clinton-lying-wikileaks/ Except Weinstein.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 17th, 2017 at 3:56:38 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

Yup, it's big news, heard it all over the
place today. Hilarious how they just
won't let losing go..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 17th, 2017 at 4:07:25 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob

Yup, it's big news, heard it all over the
place today. Hilarious how they just
won't let losing go..

You would think 49 weeks later they would be somewhat over it and move on with their lives, but if anything they are just getting worse and worse. I can't imagine how crazy it must be if you actually live in CA. Now the entertainment industry is blowing up being shown for what it is, powerful liberal men taking advantage of their power over attention-hungry women. The men all say how much they love abortion, so NOW and others will leave them alone. But Middle America will be disgusted with it all.
The President is a fink.
October 17th, 2017 at 5:51:17 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Not enough of the Clinton crime syndicate gets talked about, http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-17/fbi-uncovered-russian-nuclear-bribery-plot-obama-approved-uranium-one-deal-netting-c
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 22nd, 2017 at 9:55:06 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Jimmy Carter Unleashed: Russians Didn't Alter Election, Obama Didn't Deliver, We Didn't Vote For Hillary.

Carter even agrees media has been harder on Trump than any other POTUS.
The President is a fink.
October 22nd, 2017 at 4:00:34 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Is this the threshold for deciding the truth of issues, finding someone on the same 'team' who agrees with the other side?

As for how hard the media has been on the president, maybe it is because he deserves it. I think the same thing whenever I hear about a sports team complaining about the disparity of penalty calls - maybe there is a disparity because one team committed more penalties. I see the same thing with Trump. Maybe more people are ripping on him because he has done more things that deserve to be ripped on, relative to other presidents.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
October 22nd, 2017 at 4:07:09 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Dalex64
Maybe more people are ripping on him because he has done more things that deserve to be ripped on, relative to other presidents.

Or it could be the entire left wing press
is still bitter over losing the election.
It sure seems like that's the case, given
what they report and what they ignore.
They're just silly now in their childish
pouting and acting out, it's wonderful
to see.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 22nd, 2017 at 4:12:07 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Dalex64
Is this the threshold for deciding the truth of issues, finding someone on the same 'team' who agrees with the other side?

No, it is just making a point of saying even Carter is telling liberals how silly the Russia nonsense is.

Quote:
As for how hard the media has been on the president, maybe it is because he deserves it. I think the same thing whenever I hear about a sports team complaining about the disparity of penalty calls - maybe there is a disparity because one team committed more penalties. I see the same thing with Trump. Maybe more people are ripping on him because he has done more things that deserve to be ripped on, relative to other presidents.

Give me a break. The lamesteram media is giving 90% negative coverage. Look at how awful Obama was in many ways, did he get nearly the negative coverage? Obama cost his party 98 state legislatures, 30+ governorships, the House, and the Senate. Yet he is held high as some great leader. Since Trump has taken over, the stock market has gone nowhere but up, the economy has grown, and job growth remains strong. ISIS appears in retreat. You really expect me to believe "Trump deserves 90% negative coverage?"
The President is a fink.
October 22nd, 2017 at 5:44:32 PM permalink
Evenbob
You really expect me to believe "Trump deserves 90% negative coverage?"

It doesn't matter, Trump could send these
people a personal check every month and
they would still hate him. Just Trump being
there is the reason to hate him for them.
October 24th, 2017 at 8:54:44 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Anguished Liberals Plan to 'Scream Helplessly at the Sky' on Anniversary of Trump Election

This would be funny if it was from the onion. But it appears real, at least the FB links are real. Maybe there will be a group outside the courthouse where I work out of, can't get that kind of entertainment on Netflix!
The President is a fink.