No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

January 2nd, 2018 at 10:03:55 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Today, Delusional Donald is taking credit for the lack of plane crashes the US had in 2017.

Quote: @realDonaldTrump
Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

No word yet on who is to blame for all zero of the plane crashes the US experienced during Obama's terms.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 2nd, 2018 at 10:29:17 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: ams288
Today, Delusional Donald is taking credit for the lack of plane crashes the US had in 2017.

Ten American citizens perished a few days ago in a plane crash in Costa Rica.

I blame Trump personally.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
January 2nd, 2018 at 1:36:46 PM permalink
Nareed
Given today's developments regarding Utah, there are two questions:

1) How much does the prospect of a Senator Romney pisses the Orange Twit off?

2) Will Bannon be able to find a second pedophile bigot Christian Fundamentalist trumpkin who can lose the GOP another solide senate seat?

2.1) Ok, Mormon Fundamentalist.
January 2nd, 2018 at 5:29:59 PM permalink
ams288

It would be a badge of honor for any journalist to win one of these "awards." The majority of Americans hate Donald's guts. This would only give these journalists more credibility in their eyes. The 1/3rd of Americans who are Trumpsters can eff off.
January 2nd, 2018 at 5:33:34 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

It would be a badge of honor for any journalist to win one of these "awards." The majority of Americans hate Donald's guts. This would only give these journalists more credibility in their eyes. The 1/3rd of Americans who are Trumpsters can eff off.

Trump is a clown that cant deal with a free press
Whiner in chief.
Such a snowflake when anything negative comes out
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 2nd, 2018 at 7:30:08 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
MAGA

Quote:
Two-thirds of Americans (65.5 percent) have stockpiled materials to survive a natural or political disaster. That’s among the findings of a survey released last week by Finder.com, which tracks spending habits.

The report cites ongoing tensions between the United States and North Korea, as well as historically severe weather such as the hurricanes that devastated Houston, Puerto Rico and other coastal areas last year as among the reasons for the surging interest in “doomsday prepping.”

More than half of respondents said they had bought the supplies during the past month, spending up to $400.
The research comes about a year after the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported that Gary Lynch, whose Rising S Co. south of Dallas manufactures steel bomb shelters, had experienced a 700 percent increase in orders.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/why-are-huge-numbers-of-americans-preparing-for-doomsday/ar-BBHNhW1?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 2nd, 2018 at 11:17:10 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6

OMG, what a joke. When I think of what we went through for decades to get to this point of safe travel, and this asshole takes credit for it...I am incensed. The nerve. Like he can wave his tiny little magic wand and nobody dies?

Everybody had to lay their ego at the door, be painfully and regretfully honest about their mistakes, spend hundreds of hours each reviewing, researching, training, evaluating, not to mention billions of dollars invested, careers lost, and most of all thousands dead learning to be safe in air travel.

I am beside myself with anger at him robbing hundreds of thousands of people their rightful due at accomplishing this. God, how I hate pretentious self-credit where it's not due.
Quote:

No word yet on who is to blame for all zero of the plane crashes the US experienced during Obama's terms.

16 years now, I think, since a major domestic airline fatality. The AAL587 on Rockaway Beach in Nov 2001 is the last one I remember. There have been a couple smaller commercial flights, like the one iced up in NY, and the runway construction mixup in KY.

Not counting the tail strike in SFO, since it was a foreign carrier. Perhaps I should.

We have been lucky. But we have also been good. When you look at the horrific accidents of the 60s thru the late 90s, we had gotten used to planes falling from the sky several times a year as the cost of doing business. The dedication of everyone forcing themselves to grow for the sake of the next pilot, next ATC, next flight of loved ones was inspiring.

Grrrrrr. I would get permabanned from this board if I said half what I think right now.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
January 3rd, 2018 at 10:37:12 AM permalink
ams288
Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Be President

This is a long read, but man is it good...
January 3rd, 2018 at 12:39:44 PM permalink
Nareed
Trump and President Bannon are fighting. Sad!
January 3rd, 2018 at 2:47:57 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Be President

This is a long read, but man is it good...

The situation with Bannon and perhaps others, is similar to deciding if you can get a Chimpanzee elected, you can control him behind the scenes. Then when you achieve that you find out Chimps are unpredictable. While it's not as bad as that, it is too close for me.

I've never believed the guy who does the Dilbert's cartoon that Trump is a master manipulator. That's fantasy. Although perhaps Trump believes it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?