2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

September 12th, 2019 at 4:44:58 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: reno
You conservatives have totally disowned the loser Bush family, because you hate losers and you love winners. Bush is a loser, Trump is a winner.

Just keep one thing in mind: between 1988 and 2016, every Republican Presidential nominee has lost the popular vote. (Except for Bush in 1988 and Bush in 2004.)

It is not that Bush is a loser, he won twice. It is that he stopped standing up for himself. He let himself get picked clean.

As to the popular vote, that is why we have an Electoral College. To prevent a few big states from deciding everything and having small states be ignored.
The President is a fink.
September 12th, 2019 at 5:13:55 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
As to the popular vote, that is why we have an Electoral College. To prevent a few big states from deciding everything and having small states be ignored.
AZ nails it again!

In a way I kinda hope Trump wins the electoral college and loses the popular vote again. The libbies will go crazy!! 🤣🤣🤣
September 12th, 2019 at 5:15:30 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek
In a way I kinda hope Trump wins the electoral college and loses the popular vote again. The libbies will go crazy!! 🤣🤣🤣

Oh, if he wins in 2020 this will absolutely be the case. No way in hell will he ever win the popular vote. He may squeak out another EC victory though.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 13th, 2019 at 5:32:21 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Donald referred to his VP as "Mike Pounce" last night.

Hey righties, tell me again about how old and senile Joe Biden is... lol
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 13th, 2019 at 8:39:48 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
New tropical storms developing in the Atlantic
I guess with the new NOAA weather system in place, we have to wait for a Trump tweet to determine the path instead of listen to weather scientists
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 13th, 2019 at 9:48:02 AM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
It is that he stopped standing up for himself. He let himself get picked clean.

Can you give me some examples of George W. Bush not standing up for himself?
September 13th, 2019 at 10:02:42 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
lol

How the hell is he supposed to give you an example of something that never happened?? 😂

I can totally imagine this conversation taking place:

• Shrek: I've never gone to Disneyland.
  • reno: Can you give me some examples of you not going to Disneyland?
  • Shrek: 😩😩
Ah, I knew I should have kept your post blocked. My bad!
September 13th, 2019 at 11:00:41 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Were you in the USA 2004-2009?

He not once stood up to the "BUSH LIED, KIDS DIED!" charges. Did not defend the total reasons for going into Iraq.

He just let his plan for SS get picked apart and destroyed. Would have been a great thing. Last year I was talking to a guy it came up, guy was screaming about it. When I calmed him down it took me a minute of explaining and he was then all for it. Bush did not try to explain it.

He let himself get demonized over response to Katrina. Yeah, three days for help to arrive. That is not bad when you consider it would take 1-2 days to just stage things.

He just let libs say "TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH" without saying, "NO, TAX CUTS FOR ALL!"

Each and every issue, he just gave in or gave up.
The President is a fink.
September 13th, 2019 at 11:04:08 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

Agreed, Bush was a sissy. When somebody
threw a shoe at him I laughed and laughed.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 13th, 2019 at 2:48:36 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Were you in the USA 2004-2009?

He not once stood up to the "BUSH LIED, KIDS DIED!" charges. Did not defend the total reasons for going into Iraq.

He just let his plan for SS get picked apart and destroyed. Would have been a great thing. Last year I was talking to a guy it came up, guy was screaming about it. When I calmed him down it took me a minute of explaining and he was then all for it. Bush did not try to explain it.

He let himself get demonized over response to Katrina. Yeah, three days for help to arrive. That is not bad when you consider it would take 1-2 days to just stage things.

He just let libs say "TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH" without saying, "NO, TAX CUTS FOR ALL!"

There weren't legitimate reasons to go to war with Iraq. That was a crime.

https://theintercept.com/2015/04/10/twelve-years-later-u-s-media-still-cant-get-iraqi-wmd-story-right/
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW