No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

February 3rd, 2020 at 4:35:28 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
He is so so so stupid.

I can’t wait for the righties to say he said this to “trigger all the libs” in.... Kansas and Missouri? lol

LOL
I know people from Kansas
They still hate Missouri where Kansas City is
People in Kansas still have not gotten over the deadly raids from Missouri during the civil war
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 3rd, 2020 at 5:41:14 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 3rd, 2020 at 6:48:43 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

He was close at least. My son went to Mizzou. He would not have made that mistake. He tries not to associate with people from Kansas.

Of course this was genius by Trump. I'll bet he wins BOTH Kansa and Missouri in 2020. I'll bet the losers (California) vote Democrat!

Winners--- Vote Republican. Loser-- Vote Democrat. Mirrors real life, actually!
February 3rd, 2020 at 7:06:04 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
Of course this was genius by Trump.

Why’d he delete the tweet then?

If he needed to do something to lock in Kansas and Missouri for 2020 he’s really screwed. Those states were obviously in his column already.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 3rd, 2020 at 10:10:02 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Why’d he delete the tweet then?

If he needed to do something to lock in Kansas and Missouri for 2020 he’s really screwed. Those states were obviously in his column already.

I was teasing. It is truly pathetic that he didn’t know Kansas City, the city that hosts the Chiefs, is in Missouri. I am sure many Americans don’t know that. However, those many Americans are not President of the United States!
February 3rd, 2020 at 11:48:38 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I was teasing. It is truly pathetic that he didn’t know Kansas City, the city that hosts the Chiefs, is in Missouri. I am sure many Americans don’t know that. However, those many Americans are not President of the United States!

I wasn’t aware knowing where an NFL team plays was important to potus duties.
The President is a fink.
February 3rd, 2020 at 11:48:43 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Hahaha I can't believe the libbies!

I hate to break it to the libbies, but Kansas City IS in Kansas!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City,_Kansas

Trump probably just isn't a big football fan and didn't know where exactly their stadium is. Big whoop.

I know, I know.............the libbies will now say that this is an impeachable offense LOL!! 🤣🤣🤣
February 3rd, 2020 at 12:14:51 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: Shrek

Trump probably just isn't a big football fan and didn't know where exactly their stadium is. Big whoop.

I know, I know.............the libbies will now say that this is an impeachable offense LOL!! 🤣🤣🤣

There are some who probably do think it's impeachable. There are those that think Trump breathing is impeachable. But to first associate Kansas City with Kansas and not Missouri for a national leader is embarrassing. Argue with me all you want. You are wrong.

Do I want a leader who is good for country but lacks that basic knowledge? Or a geography expert who wants to take my money and pay off student loans, give "free" healthcare to everyone, give "free" college to everyone, make millions of illegals immediately legal, empty the prisons of all the nice people there, increase Medicaid and welfare rolls, pay off people whose ancestors were wronged 6 generations ago, etc.... So when you ask how someone could vote for geographically impaired Trump, read this post!
February 3rd, 2020 at 12:39:48 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0

There are some who probably do think it's impeachable. There are those that think Trump breathing is impeachable. But to first associate Kansas City with Kansas and not Missouri for a national leader is embarrassing. Argue with me all you want. You are wrong.

Do I want a leader who is good for country but lacks that basic knowledge? Or a geography expert who wants to take my money and pay off student loans, give "free" healthcare to everyone, give "free" college to everyone, make millions of illegals immediately legal, empty the prisons of all the nice people there, increase Medicaid and welfare rolls, pay off people whose ancestors were wronged 6 generations ago, etc.... So when you ask how someone could vote for geographically imparted Trump, read this post!

As somebody who lived in Kansas City for 6 years and who started his family at the hospital that sits on the border between Kansas City, MO and Kansas City, KS, and who is a huge Chiefs fan, this isn't a big deal.

Do I expect my President to know basic United States geography? I do, but I also expect my president to not move on married women like bitches and to be faithful to his wife who just gave birth to his 5th child. So I guess the bar has been lowered substantially. This little mistake is nothing compared to equating your building structures as "sacrifices" to a Gold Star family that lost their son at war.
February 3rd, 2020 at 12:49:35 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Do I want a leader who is good for country but lacks that basic knowledge? Or a geography expert who wants to take my money and pay off student loans, give "free" healthcare to everyone, give "free" college to everyone, make millions of illegals immediately legal, empty the prisons of all the nice people there, increase Medicaid and welfare rolls, pay off people whose ancestors were wronged 6 generations ago, etc.... So when you ask how someone could vote for geographically imparted Trump, read this post!

Did you take this attitude when Obama talked about going to all 57 states?

I would call this NFL knowledge not anything about geography. So I really don’t care.
The President is a fink.