2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

February 3rd, 2020 at 12:56:07 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman

Did you take this attitude when Obama talked about going to all 57 states?

I'm really anticipating a trivia pursuit question about which US President seemed most ignorant of basic facts. If Trump isn't the worst, he's close.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 3rd, 2020 at 12:57:53 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
I would call this NFL knowledge not anything about geography. So I really don’t care.
Exactly!

Trump has literally been to Kansas City, so of course he knows that it's in Missouri. He probably doesn't follow football closely though, which is why he didn't know where their stadium was located. It's a totally understandable mistake.

It's kinda like the New England Patriots. I highly doubt that non-football fans would know which state they play in.
February 3rd, 2020 at 1:16:43 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: Shrek
Exactly!

Trump has literally been to Kansas City, so of course he knows that it's in Missouri. He probably doesn't follow football closely though, which is why he didn't know where their stadium was located. It's a totally understandable mistake.

It's kinda like the New England Patriots. I highly doubt that non-football fans would know which state they play in.

You're right, he doesn't follow football closely enough, which is probably the reason why he passed on buying the Dallas Cowboys in 1984 and instead bought the New Jersey Generals, lmao.

The Cowboys were on sale for $50 million in 1984. They're worth $4.8 billion today. Jerry Jones is enjoying a 3,328 ROI on that investment. Art of the Deal...lol.

So considering he admittedly doesn't know jack about football, maybe he should abstain from calling for more violence in an already violent game. Oh yea, and since he doesn't know crap about football, maybe he should also abstain from calling its players SOB's.
February 3rd, 2020 at 1:22:22 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Not relevant, really, but Trump did investigate buying an NFL team, the Bills! I think he even made a reasonable offer, but was outbid. It really doesn't matter if he didn't know where KC is. I do think that Obama knew there were 50 states and had a slip of the tongue. I think Trump might not have known KC is a city in Missouri.

The actual location of a stadium is often not in the city or state the team is named after. The Orchard Park Bills, The New Jersey Giants, etc....
February 3rd, 2020 at 3:52:14 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: SOOPOO
It really doesn't matter if he didn't know where KC is.

I agree. This isn't a scandal. It doesn't matter. Everyone has a slip of the tongue occasionally.

If we're going to pick on Trump for his slips of the tongue, I think his bizarre insistence that toilets require 10 flushes is far more amusing than where the Chiefs football stadium is.

Even more bizarre, Trump has said on 3 separate occasions in 2018-19 that his father Fred was born in Germany. That's crazy looney tunes talk. Fred was born in New York, and Trump ought to know that.
February 3rd, 2020 at 9:00:22 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
I wonder if the female democrats are going to dress in their white KKK outfits again for President Trump's State of the Union Address???
Let's go Brandon
February 4th, 2020 at 1:44:37 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
I wonder if the female democrats are going to dress in their white KKK outfits again for President Trump's State of the Union Address???

AOC won’t be attending.

Bernie is holding a rally in NH.

Hopefully more Dems will skip it. Why bother?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 4th, 2020 at 1:50:33 PM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Quote: ams288

AOC won’t be attending.

I agree totally. Who needs a bunch of party poopers spoiling all the fun with all their frowning and stink eyeing and such.
February 4th, 2020 at 1:55:02 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288

AOC won’t be attending.

Never seen a SOTU in my life,
got no plans.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 4th, 2020 at 2:33:35 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Diogenes may have finally found his man (woman):

House Dem Admits They Block Legislation Because ‘We Don’t Want to Give the President a Win’

Quote:
Rep. Mikie Sherrill (D., N.J.) expressed frustration with her Democratic colleagues at a recent town hall, admitting they block legislation because they "don't want to give the president a win."

Speaking at a Livingston, New Jersey, town hall on Thursday, Sherrill revealed the "shockingly different mindset" of congressional Democrats who prioritize resisting President Donald Trump over passing legislation that could help their constituents.

"When I go, you know, I've gone up to people and said, ‘I need to get this piece of legislation passed,' and they say ‘Oh yeah, we just passed it,'" Sherrill said. "I said, ‘Yeah, we just passed it. I need the Senate to pass it and I need the president to sign it,' and they said ‘Well, we don't want to give the president a win.'"

This is something anyone with a brain knew all along.
Let's go Brandon