No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

May 12th, 2023 at 7:40:21 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Evenbob
I don't want the fat cow to go away, I want her to stay in the forefront so we can continue to make fun of her and laugh at her.

I don't know what, 'We,' you are referring to, but H. Clinton is irrelevant to me. I find her rather charming in a sit down setting.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 12th, 2023 at 8:25:06 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Mission146
If the election was stolen, and they have the theoretical capacity to do so again, why would they be angry?

The election can't be presumed to be both legitimate and illegitimate, depending on the result. If they could steal it, then they would. If they could and would, then Trump can't win because they will simply steal it.

If you're going to speak from the position that Trump can win, then you're operating on the basis that it will be a fair election. Otherwise, no point in you even bothering to vote; they'll just make up whatever numbers they want anyway, right?

There is no doubt that they're going to try to steal it again because they got away with it the first time why wouldn't they. But it's going to be much more difficult the next time, because people are looking for it now. And they're overconfident because they got away with it once on a large scale. Overconfidence is the downfall of most crooks.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 12th, 2023 at 8:26:16 AM permalink
Evenbob
I don't know what, 'We,' you are referring to, but H. Clinton is irrelevant to me. I find her rather charming in a sit down setting.

She's about as charming as poison ivy or prickly nettle, but each to his own..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 12th, 2023 at 8:34:35 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23

There is no doubt that they're going to try to steal it again because they got away with it the first time why wouldn't they. But it's going to be much more difficult the next time, because people are looking for it now. And they're overconfident because they got away with it once on a large scale. Overconfidence is the downfall of most crooks.

I mean, here's what I accept:

If Trump loses in 2024, both you and he (again) will declare that the Election was stolen and no amount of evidence to the contrary, or lack of evidence to the effect that it was stolen, will convince you otherwise.

The reason that neither of you will be convinced otherwise, at least, a likely reason---is that you will know damn well it isn't true as it's coming out of your mouth. I think it's funny how many conservatives have a problem with transexual individuals when you also make, 'Reality,' whatever reality you happen to find most palatable in the moment.

I don't want another several months of this crap again after Trump loses in 11/24. I truly hope that he dies of natural causes between now and then.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 12th, 2023 at 11:20:39 AM permalink
Evenbob
I mean, here's what I accept:

If Trump loses in 2024, both you and he (again) will declare that the Election was stolen and no amount of evidence to the contrary,

Only if he loses to Captain Poopypants Biden. A majority of democrat voters don't even want Biden on the ticket this time according to polls. He really doesn't have a chance of winning and if he does the fix is in. Now if Robert F Kennedy Jr gets nominated which just might be the case that would be a different story.
May 12th, 2023 at 12:14:26 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Loved the CNN town hall: the moderator stood up to the bully and he couldn't grab her by the pussy as he did to Hillary in their debate.

In typical Trump fashion, the Orange Oaf is not only denying having had his ass handed to him, he says he was such a winner that he now "owns" CNN, and they should change their name to "Trump News Network."

What a great stand up comedian he's turned out to be!

https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-campaign-taunts-cnn-105511004.html

May 12th, 2023 at 2:12:48 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
There's a rumor going around and I think it might have some merit CNN and MSNBC really want Trump to be reelected because they know it will be a ratings bonanza for them for 4 years just like it was last time.

They're in for a big disappointment.

Barring a catastrophic event, or an orchestrated media hit piece blitz, Robert Kennedy Jr. will be elected president in 2024.
May 12th, 2023 at 3:01:40 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
They're in for a big disappointment.

Barring a catastrophic event, or an orchestrated media hit piece blitz, Robert Kennedy Jr. will be elected president in 2024.

RFK Jr??????????
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
He's an extremist freak
As much of a chance as say Trump lite (Trump Jr)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 13th, 2023 at 4:31:20 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
What is with this obsession with RFK Jr?

He’s running as a Dem for some reason, and democrats can’t stand him.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 14th, 2023 at 9:23:20 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Absolutely wild that so many million Americans voted for this poisoned mind.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman