2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

May 11th, 2023 at 3:41:48 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Mission146
I have to say I appreciate you, EvenBob.

If it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't have even thought about Hillary Clinton in the last six years. Would you like me to try to find you an autographed 8x10 of her? You're always bringing her up, even though she definitely lost and a few of the reasons she (or her campaign staff) put her in a position to lose are obvious. I can only assume you're a tremendous fan of Hillary.

I have been a huge fan of Hillary since she was first lady in the 90s. She's the original Wicked Witch, and she never goes away and she never pays for anything that she does. Believe me you're going to hear from her she hasn't gone anywhere. Remember when she destroyed all her mobile devices with hammers? And the Press just shrugged It off? Just imagine for one second if Trump had done that, they'd still be talking about it, daily.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 11th, 2023 at 4:04:27 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Evenbob
He won in 2020, obviously, why would he say he's going to accept the 2024 election when it hasn't even happened yet. Hillary still hasn't accepted the outcome of the 2016 election.

She conceded in less than 24 hours (really less than 8 hours of the final votes being counted). Where do you come up with this stuff?

Also, if Hillary is the worst person in American politics, why would her actions be your moral standard/equivalency? (Even if what you said is true, which it is not).
Also, Also, there were far more irregularities in 2016 than 2020, so by your logic she should have never conceded and it would be right to do so, making it a moot point.
May 11th, 2023 at 4:16:35 PM permalink
Evenbob
Of all the Libs that went absolutely crazy last night because Trump killed it and they know he killed it and they just can't stand it, of all of them that went nuts this is the best one. This guy is either the founder of The Lincoln Project or the president of it or something and he knows Trump nailed it and it drives him insane. LOL

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 11th, 2023 at 4:51:05 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
That was a smart move by CNN.

May is 'Sweep's Month'. When the networks try to maximize viewers in order to gain more advertisers.

Trump got them Tucker Carlson numbers, for the first time in their history. 3.3 million viewers.

Some CNN employees are complaining, but Trump may have saved their jobs.
May 11th, 2023 at 5:48:46 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Tanko
That was a smart move by CNN.

May is 'Sweep's Month'. When the networks try to maximize viewers in order to gain more advertisers.

Trump got them Tucker Carlson numbers, for the first time in their history. 3.3 million viewers.

Some CNN employees are complaining, but Trump may have saved their jobs.

There's a rumor going around and I think it might have some merit CNN and MSNBC really want Trump to be reelected because they know it will be a ratings bonanza for them for 4 years just like it was last time. They will get their huge audiences back that all disappeared once Captain Poopypants was elected. Nobody wants to hear what that demented old fool has to say but they would hang on Trump's every word just like they did last night. Go and do a search on YouTube of liberal meltdown after Trump Town Hall and there are literally dozens of videos of liberals foaming at the mouth and the videos are getting lots of hits. Trump is ratings gold and they want it back.
May 11th, 2023 at 6:52:47 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Only Evenbob would celebrate a smelly "dump" on middle America to liven things up. Yeah, I'll take boring. I can find entertainment without orange man.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 12th, 2023 at 7:34:03 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
I have been a huge fan of Hillary since she was first lady in the 90s. She's the original Wicked Witch, and she never goes away and she never pays for anything that she does. Believe me you're going to hear from her she hasn't gone anywhere. Remember when she destroyed all her mobile devices with hammers? And the Press just shrugged It off? Just imagine for one second if Trump had done that, they'd still be talking about it, daily.

If she never goes away, then she accomplishes that feat by virtue of your help. She'd have went away for me six years ago, but I visit here and you post here.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 12th, 2023 at 7:37:07 AM permalink
Evenbob
The lefties are still all riled up today they're beside themselves with grief and angst. It's because Trump killed it and they know he killed it, if he'd made a clown or fool out of himself they'd be gloriously happy but that didn't happen. He had the audience laughing at every joke and cheering at the insults. They know he's the FrontRunner they know he's going to be very hard to beat if they don't steal the election again so they are beside themselves with anger. And the great thing is this isn't 2015 or 2016, nobody is listening to them. We know what we're going to get with Trump and we sure as hell know what we've got with Biden, he makes Trump look like the angel of salvation. Everybody is sick to death of what Biden has done to this country and continues to do, now we've got thousands of people a day pouring over the Border, unstoppable.
May 12th, 2023 at 7:38:14 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Mission146
If she never goes away, then she accomplishes that feat by virtue of your help. She'd have went away for me six years ago, but I visit here and you post here.

I don't want the fat cow to go away, I want her to stay in the forefront so we can continue to make fun of her and laugh at her.
May 12th, 2023 at 7:39:24 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
The lefties are still all riled up today they're beside themselves with grief and angst. It's because Trump killed it and they know he killed it, if he'd made a clown or fool out of himself they'd be gloriously happy but that didn't happen. He had the audience laughing at every joke and cheering at the insults. They know he's the FrontRunner they know he's going to be very hard to beat if they don't steal the election again so they are beside themselves with anger. And the great thing is this isn't 2015 or 2016, nobody is listening to them. We know what we're going to get with Trump and we sure as hell know what we've got with Biden, he makes Trump look like the angel of salvation. Everybody is sick to death of what Biden has done to this country and continues to do, now we've got thousands of people a day pouring over the Border, unstoppable.

If the election was stolen, and they have the theoretical capacity to do so again, why would they be angry?

The election can't be presumed to be both legitimate and illegitimate, depending on the result. If they could steal it, then they would. If they could and would, then Trump can't win because they will simply steal it.

If you're going to speak from the position that Trump can win, then you're operating on the basis that it will be a fair election. Otherwise, no point in you even bothering to vote; they'll just make up whatever numbers they want anyway, right?
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman