No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

May 11th, 2023 at 8:20:16 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Anybody watch Trump last night on the town hall at CNN? Oh my God, one of the best performances of his career. He killed it. You forget how good Trump is at getting his point across because he's been gone for a while. No wonder he won the 2020 election in a landslide. People like him because he doesn't beat around the bush, he tells you exactly what he's going to do and then he does it. It was wonderful, hilarious, refreshing, and the audience loved him. The town hall was supposed to go 90 minutes but CNN cut it 20 minutes short because they were getting murdered, the whole thing was a Trump infomercial. LOL. Why they thought they could go up against him and win is a mystery. Compared to that demented saggy bag of bones we have in the White House Trump looked like a real president.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 11th, 2023 at 8:30:16 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
I don't watch fake news channels.

But, imagine the condition of the country if Biden is allowed to continue his fake term.
May 11th, 2023 at 9:20:32 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Anybody watch Trump last night on the town hall at CNN? Oh my God, one of the best performances of his career. He killed it. You forget how good Trump is at getting his point across because he's been gone for a while. No wonder he won the 2020 election in a landslide. People like him because he doesn't beat around the bush, he tells you exactly what he's going to do and then he does it. It was wonderful, hilarious, refreshing, and the audience loved him. The town hall was supposed to go 90 minutes but CNN cut it 20 minutes short because they were getting murdered, the whole thing was a Trump infomercial. LOL. Why they thought they could go up against him and win is a mystery. Compared to that demented saggy bag of bones we have in the White House Trump looked like a real president.

Great performance to win the primary.

Ain’t gonna fly in the general. The Biden campaign got lots of ammo last night.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 11th, 2023 at 9:30:58 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
Great performance to win the primary.

Ain’t gonna fly in the general. The Biden campaign got lots of ammo last night.

That was my thought. The more it appeals to Evenbob, the more likely it isn’t appealing to a broad section of voters. That’s like an axiom.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 11th, 2023 at 10:07:05 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Kaitlin Collins did a good job as moderator; as always Trump tried to interupt and deflect but she was on him like flies on ... you know what.

No surprises from the Orange Oaf, just more of the same BS about a stolen election, witch hunts, and how he loves to blow Putin.
May 11th, 2023 at 11:19:56 AM permalink
Evenbob
I forgot how entertaining it is to watch the left wing Libby moderators melt down every time Trump talks like he did last night. You almost expect white spittle to come flying out of their mouths while they're talking they're so upset. They have the biggest lying clown we've ever had in the White House in Joe Biden yet they still think they have credibility by screaming at the top of their lungs at what a liar Trump is. The bottom line is Americans know what we had with Trump, a booming economy, no wars, cheap gas, no inflation, and we know what we have with Captain Poopypants. I like how at the very end that nasty witch asked Trump three times if he would support the outcome of the 24 election and he said three times, if it's a fair election. That was the absolute perfect answer but she wouldn't accept it because she's totally blinded by Trump Derangement Disorder.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 11th, 2023 at 11:41:36 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
I forgot how entertaining it is to watch the left wing Libby moderators melt down every time Trump talks like he did last night. You almost expect white spittle to come flying out of their mouths while they're talking they're so upset. They have the biggest lying clown we've ever had in the White House in Joe Biden yet they still think they have credibility by screaming at the top of their lungs at what a liar Trump is. The bottom line is Americans know what we had with Trump, a booming economy, no wars, cheap gas, no inflation, and we know what we have with Captain Poopypants. I like how at the very end that nasty witch asked Trump three times if he would support the outcome of the 24 election and he said three times, if it's a fair election. That was the absolute perfect answer but she wouldn't accept it because she's totally blinded by Trump Derangement Disorder.

Well, yeah. If he wins, it was fair; if he loses, then he will say it was unfair. That's pretty obvious.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 11th, 2023 at 11:44:34 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Mission146
Well, yeah. If he wins, it was fair; if he loses, then he will say it was unfair. That's pretty obvious.

He won in 2020, obviously, why would he say he's going to accept the 2024 election when it hasn't even happened yet. Hillary still hasn't accepted the outcome of the 2016 election.
May 11th, 2023 at 11:48:04 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
He won in 2020, obviously, why would he say he's going to accept the 2024 election when it hasn't even happened yet. Hillary still hasn't accepted the outcome of the 2016 election.

I have to say I appreciate you, EvenBob.

If it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't have even thought about Hillary Clinton in the last six years. Would you like me to try to find you an autographed 8x10 of her? You're always bringing her up, even though she definitely lost and a few of the reasons she (or her campaign staff) put her in a position to lose are obvious. I can only assume you're a tremendous fan of Hillary.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 11th, 2023 at 2:00:06 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Our righties have a real problem of they are going to play the “Donny is going to win/red wave!!!!/you libbies should be shaking in your boots” routine again. Ain’t no one buying that crap anymore after the last three elections…
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman