No votes (0%)

7 members have voted

April 11th, 2023 at 9:39:22 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Mission146
Fifth grade for us.

4th grade in the playground
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 11th, 2023 at 9:51:38 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Fifth grade for me. Just like Mission, boys and girls were separated into different classrooms. We had a male teacher come give us the lesson.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 11th, 2023 at 10:19:01 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
K-3 still have brains filled with mush and cannot process the subtleties of sexual orientation.

Hell, we're still able to brain wash them with notions of Santa being real.

Perhaps when they finally stop believing the Big Lie about Here Clause they'll be savvy enough to process the new info.
April 11th, 2023 at 10:29:31 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: missedhervee
K-3 still have brains filled with mush and cannot process the subtleties of sexual orientation.

Hell, we're still able to brain wash them with notions of Santa being real.

Perhaps when they finally stop believing the Big Lie about Here Clause they'll be savvy enough to process the new info.

I don’t think kids would pay attention to Santa if not for presents. Nor the Easter bunny, Halloween, if not for candy and maybe Easter egg hunts. They pay attention to things like the Boogie Man because it might get them. I think they only pay attention to rainbows for the pot of gold. The Tooth Fairy for money under their pillow.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 11th, 2023 at 12:35:42 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Fifth grade for us. We got separated by gender (ooohhh....that probably wouldn't be allowed now) and all had to watch a video on the changes that, in my case, my body was already undergoing. No tits, either. What a shame.

I believe ours was 5th grade also. I also do not remember any sex ed in High School.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 11th, 2023 at 12:47:46 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: DRich
I believe ours was 5th grade also. I also do not remember any sex ed in High School.

I can't recall any in High School, but we did have, as part of health class, in Middle School.

I also remember the university having Human Sexuality as an elective, for some reason. I took the weird fucking class because it seemed like an easy A for a Social Sciences credit requirement, which it was.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
April 11th, 2023 at 1:18:38 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
I can't recall any in High School, but we did have, as part of health class, in Middle School.

I also remember the university having Human Sexuality as an elective, for some reason. I took the weird fucking class because it seemed like an easy A for a Social Sciences credit requirement, which it was.

I would like to say my Human Sexuality at the university was discovered during independent studies lab work, but I failed that too.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 12th, 2023 at 7:14:18 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: DRich
I would like to say my Human Sexuality at the university was discovered during independent studies lab work, but I failed that too.

Haha. Nice.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
Page 6 of 6« First<3456