Threads: 17
Quote: Evenbob
That's exactly what was said during the
campaign. They even had a scandal
video and whole parade of victimized
women they trotted out. What they
have in 2020 won't come close to any
of that.

The difference then was, at the time, we only had Trump's filthy behavior. Now we have his incompetence, scandal, espionage, and treason.
February 22nd, 2017 at 3:41:11 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: stinkingliberal
The difference then was, at the time, we only had Trump's filthy behavior. Now we have his incompetence, scandal, espionage, and treason.

Treason? Espionage? Liberals are tossing those words around like turds; again, they are making them mean less by using them more...just like they have done with racist. Talk to a Russian about the sanctions and you are committing treason. Nope. Mistake? Could be. Should you get fired? Yes, especially if you are not honest about your actions when asked by someone higher up the food chain than you. Treason? What a freaking joke.

There is more of a chance that someone opposed to Trump actually did something illegal than of someone on Trump's side in this case. We'll see how the investigation turns out, but it is utter stupidity from the left to holler "treason" and "espionage" based on the real information we have seen to date.

Do I like they way Trump talked about Putin? Not really. Has he done anything to make me think he is going to be weaker in dealing with Russia than Obama was? Not yet. Obama talked about being able to do more with Putin once he didn't have to worry about elections any more. Russia is a tough nut. A lot remains to be seen of how Trump deals with them--and everything else--but just tossing ridiculous charges out there is just plain stupid.

The left has lost their marbles over this election. I get it; it was unexpected. I don't know of very many that had any real confidence that Trump would be elected. This was the coronation of Hillary and it got slammed into the ground in one of the biggest upsets ever. The left has to decide whether to whine about everything or to actually work on doing something significant. So far, whining wins. Some idiots out there are calling Trump worse than Hitler...utter stupidity.

Incompetence? I would agree that the first month has been far from perfect. Those same Demodummies who chided the Republicans for wanting to make Obama a one term President have forgotten that the Senate also approved his cabinet picks much more quickly than they are doing now. Oppose him all you want; try to make him a one-term President. Fine. For crying out loud, give his cabinet and other nominees up or down votes. You look just like the Republicans that you say are so horrible.
February 22nd, 2017 at 5:08:18 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC
Treason? Espionage? Liberals are tossing those words around like turds;

Who tosses turds? Do you toss turds?

What an odd expression.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 22nd, 2017 at 6:38:48 AM permalink
RonC
Quote: ams288
Who tosses turds? Do you toss turds?

What an odd expression.

Just throwing crap at the wall to see if something sticks.
February 22nd, 2017 at 6:57:30 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Just throwing crap at the wall to see if something sticks.

Ah, I see.

I had never heard anyone talk about tossing turds before. I actually googled it to see if I was missing something.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 22nd, 2017 at 6:58:02 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Who tosses turds?

Alpha-males. It's a common behavior among lower primates.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
February 22nd, 2017 at 7:06:02 AM permalink
RonC
Ah, I see.

I had never heard anyone talk about tossing turds before. I actually googled it to see if I was missing something.

Prisoners often toss turds. I don't know if you can find that in a Google search easily, but some are known for their deployment of fecal matter in the cells and some even toss them at the guards. It may not be widely (or even narrowly) called "tossing turds" but it is what they do and it fits what the Dems are doing right now.
February 22nd, 2017 at 8:24:15 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
The Williams Lake Stampede (British Columbia) used to have a bull throwing contest which the local and visiting politicians participated in, since it was assumed politicians knew how to throw the bullshit. The contest did actually have them see who could throw a dried up cow pie the furthest.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
February 22nd, 2017 at 8:30:50 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
Prisoners often toss turds. I don't know if you can find that in a Google search easily, but some are known for their deployment of fecal matter in the cells and some even toss them at the guards. It may not be widely (or even narrowly) called "tossing turds" but it is what they do and it fits what the Dems are doing right now.

As opposed to being turds, which is what the Republicans are doing right now.

It's so Limbaugh of you. Objecting to the Republicans' efforts to destroy the Constitution and seize absolute power is reprehensible behavior on the part of the Democrats. You're right, they should just turn over complete control of the country to the Republiturds and stop "whining" about trivialities like Trump committing treason.
February 22nd, 2017 at 8:32:15 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: kenarman
The Williams Lake Stampede (British Columbia) used to have a bull throwing contest which the local and visiting politicians participated in, since it was assumed politicians knew how to throw the bullshit. The contest did actually have them see who could throw a dried up cow pie the furthest.

Did they also compete for accuracy? And were they throwing them at each other?