The Trump Impeachment Thread

December 17th, 2019 at 3:10:56 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
The letter is really a great summary of EXACTLY what has gone on! Any person who is not suffering from TDS will agree almost point by point with the entire letter.
By the way, Trump's signature looks like an EKG gone bad......

The letter was disgusting
Trump is saying that Pelosi is lying to the country regarding her prayers
WTF
I may be atheist but no way can I get in somebodys head to determine if they are lying about their prayers
Its impossible to say somebody is lying in that regard
Trump is off the deep end
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 17th, 2019 at 3:45:23 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
The letter was disgusting
Trump is saying that Pelosi is lying to the country regarding her prayers
WTF
I may be atheist but no way can I get in somebodys head to determine if they are lying about their prayers
Its impossible to say somebody is lying in that regard
Trump is off the deep end
You admittedly are an atheist, you've gone as far as stalking Scientologists, you don't believe there is a god. I'm willing to say about that particular subject, Pelosi doesn't believe there is a god either. How could any of them believe in God, and act the way they do?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 17th, 2019 at 4:50:54 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
I'm willing to say about that particular subject, Pelosi doesn't believe there is a god either. How could any of them believe in God, and act the way they do?

??????
WTF
Its well documented that Christians kill, steal, rape and molest.
What Pelosi is doing doesn't come close to the evils Christians have done on this planet throughout history and now.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 17th, 2019 at 5:01:24 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
Nor does it come anywhere close to the evils committed by atheists. I guess one of the differences are that when a Christian commits atrocities it is clear they are going against the moral teachings of Christ. When an atheist does evil I guess they can just try to justify it in their own minds. Anyway, I don't think Pelosi should truthfully call herself a Catholic as she is directly opposed to much of the social teachings of the Church.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
December 17th, 2019 at 5:05:53 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
??????
WTF
Its well documented that Christians kill, steal, rape and molest.
What Pelosi is doing doesn't come close to the evils Christians have done on this planet throughout history and now.
It is my contention that people that kill, steal, rape and molest don't really believe in the Jesus or they wouldn't behave that way.

There is no way that during the Crusades or the Reformation that the people wielding death upon innocent people, thought they were doing God's work.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 17th, 2019 at 5:11:24 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: petroglyph
It is my contention that people that kill, steal, rape and molest don't really believe in the Jesus or they wouldn't behave that way.

It's my contention that Christians don't really believe in Jesus or they wouldn't support a man like Donald Trump for POTUS.

But hey, he's "both an Old Testament and New Testament guy", so he's covered his basis for people who blindly follow things.
December 17th, 2019 at 5:30:09 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: FrGamble
Nor does it come anywhere close to the evils committed by atheists. I guess one of the differences are that when a Christian commits atrocities it is clear they are going against the moral teachings of Christ. When an atheist does evil I guess they can just try to justify it in their own minds. Anyway, I don't think Pelosi should truthfully call herself a Catholic as she is directly opposed to much of the social teachings of the Church.

Well, there's abortion, which would be a big one for you guys. But what else are you referring to?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 17th, 2019 at 5:33:00 PM permalink
rxwine
The only sin Trump hasn't committed is probably murder. That's about it. And I don't know which ones he asks forgiveness for?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 17th, 2019 at 5:35:37 PM permalink
rxwine
Of the seven deadly sins -- Trump

pride, greed, lust, envy, and wrath
December 17th, 2019 at 5:54:14 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Latest CNN poll has Not to remove Trump at +3.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin