No votes (0%)
1 vote (25%)
No votes (0%)

4 members have voted

December 8th, 2017 at 8:04:01 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: Wizard
I lived in these apartments my first six months in Vegas. It was kind of pricey but nice. I got the feeling most renters were like me -- not there for very long.

Where did you live in Towson?

Did you intend to build up a portfolio of homes in Las Vegas, or was that a decision you made on the fly?
December 8th, 2017 at 9:57:27 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: Pacomartin
Where did you live in Towson?

I never lived in Towson. My first few months were in the Hamlet West apartments near the SSA headquarters. Then I moved to the neighborhood at Rolling Road and Johnnycake, near the current HCFA headquarters. To this day, I'm still not sure the correct term for where I lived, between Baltimore, Gwynn Oak, Catonsville, and Windsor Mill. I think I can rule out Catonsville, although we were very close to the edge. Maybe FrG can shed some light on it. I think his parish is right in that area.

Quote:
Did you intend to build up a portfolio of homes in Las Vegas, or was that a decision you made on the fly?

I just was a result of moving up in life and not selling houses we moved out of. One of them I never lived in but my in-laws did and I had a home office there.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
Page 3 of 3<123