1 vote (16.66%)

6 members have voted

March 10th, 2018 at 12:26:19 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: beachbumbabs
He's an OK guy..
Why thank you.

Its just that gout, sky high blood pressure and minimal cardiac ejection fraction with aortic stenosis makes me very non-okay medically and Hurricane Irma didn't improve things at all. (Though my brand new mask and brand new air hose seem to have been a great boon).

The "alternate 9-11 narrative'' consists of my thoughts and actions (and mentally induced non-actions) at the time. I claim no actual knowledge of anything involving international politics, I was too much of a Libertarian at the time to have the slightest interest. I had no knowledge or desire to know anything about Saudi Arabia's internal workings. My term 'camel jockey' pretty much reveals my total dismissal of the entire country.

My focus has been solely on a prior sustained belief that the event would take place, a mysterious visit from a very manipulative woman who out of the clear blue brought me a sandwich and micro-adjusted a mysterious package across from me and the later utter inability to function that I endured with ideation utterly inconsistent with the training and experience of an attorney at law or the plan of action that I had formulated.

As I said here and in my blog: Close only counts in horseshoes and grenades. And it seems that for many readers, learning of it just doesn't count at all.
March 11th, 2018 at 1:39:09 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
911 engineers for truth, is up to over 2900 signatures of professional architects and engineers. that have studied the collapses and offer proof that NIST has it wrong about building # 7, that wasn't hit by a plane, and fell at freefall speed for 80ft. and landed in it's own footprint.

"We recommend that all seekers of the truth first familiarize themselves with the evidence outlined in the works of AE911Truth—and avoid the temptation to jump to conclusions. Such conjecture always causes the loss of credibility in the minds of those whom one is seeking to educate. Stick to the science of the destruction of these towers, deflect questions that are non-scientific, and watch the discussion gain strength, credibility, and resolution. That’s how we do it here at AE911Truth, and that’s why over 1600 architects and engineers [2,783 as of early February 2017] have signed our petition for a real investigation."

http://www.ae911truth.org/
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
March 11th, 2018 at 3:39:23 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: petroglyph
911 engineers for truth, is up to over 2900 signatures of professional architects and engineers. that have studied the collapses and offer proof that NIST has it wrong about building # 7, that wasn't hit by a plane, and fell at freefall speed for 80ft. and landed in it's own footprint.

"We recommend that all seekers of the truth first familiarize themselves with the evidence outlined in the works of AE911Truth—and avoid the temptation to jump to conclusions. Such conjecture always causes the loss of credibility in the minds of those whom one is seeking to educate. Stick to the science of the destruction of these towers, deflect questions that are non-scientific, and watch the discussion gain strength, credibility, and resolution. That’s how we do it here at AE911Truth, and that’s why over 1600 architects and engineers [2,783 as of early February 2017] have signed our petition for a real investigation."

I suppose a national security interest could justify protecting a cover-up. But is that automatically a crime?

I'm trying to think of a good example though. A cover-up to protect individuals from responsibility ultimately wouldn't be justified, but if you had other assets or an even greater amount of lives threatened a legitimate cover-up might be warranted.

For instance would the US cover-up the accidental deaths of a 1000 people to prevent revealing an element of surprise to end WW2 for instance in an invasion of Germany? It would have to be something of that magnitude.

Here's another one. Let's suppose JFK assignation had been directly linked to the Russians. Would it be better if you started a possible nuclear conflict or got a super secret resolution and satisfactory compensation between the two governments to avoid that possibility? Just blame it on Oswald and let the public believe that for the next 100 years.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 11th, 2018 at 6:11:49 AM permalink
Fleastiff
After the impact, nothing concerning the failure of structural integrity is suspicious.
The impact forces knocked much of the fire-resistant cladding loose. The flights were selected for their anticipated fuel loads.
These are rare events and it is always difficult to extrapolate from known events what "should" take place in a rare event.

One famous architect constructed a NYC skyscraper with the mandatory cardinal direction wind studies but a young engineer encouraged him to do a wind study for a wind impinging on the corner of the building and the architect immediately dialed his malpractice carrier and called in half the unionized workers in the nation to make night time repairs as wind conditions were monitored for events that took place about once in every sixteen years, but a prompt and secret revelation was made to the local precinct captain just in case.

To this day there are some people who think the bunker fire aboard the Titanic played a major role. It over heated one of the 'water tight' bulkheads and probably warped it but it was only a minor role in the sinking. People believe nonsense often because they want to believe it. Its a terrible and foolish thing to do. I favor a more realistic and iconoclastic view of the world. I think it was sixth grade or something when some idiotic teacher said we won world war two because we had God on our side. I laughed at him and told him the Germans had God on their side also.
March 11th, 2018 at 6:36:49 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

I just checked this link out
My first thought, WTF
I read this and laughed. "Some of the demolition devices were undoubtedly disturbed by the plane impacts, but not enough to prevent the rest of the devices from performing adequately"
Are you kidding me
If true, gotta be the biggest conspiracy on the planet and not one person has come clean?
Right up there with the flat Earth society
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 11th, 2018 at 8:06:21 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: terapined

I just checked this link out
My first thought, WTF
I read this and laughed. "Some of the demolition devices were undoubtedly disturbed by the plane impacts, but not enough to prevent the rest of the devices from performing adequately"
Are you kidding me
If true, gotta be the biggest conspiracy on the planet and not one person has come clean?

Engineers don't use the word "undoubtedly".
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
March 11th, 2018 at 8:30:26 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: JimRockford
Engineers don't use the word "undoubtedly".
LOL. That is true. Bullet proof is a salesman's term; an engineer says impact resistant. Even those programs that take a basic triangle and compute stress on a portion of a structure are needed because a good deal of engineering is beyond the scope of testing. Finite Element Analysis.

The World Trade Center was built with state funds, interfered with tv signals, drew all the state offices out of other areas and into the WTC, angering landlords. Provided so much available footage that Manhattan rents suffered. Yet it was always a poorly managed building and subject to a lot of political wrangling.So many state agencies there someone tried to privatize the inter agency mail but they were forced to hire 'disadvantaged youth' who had no intention of working and years later they found a whole roomful of dumped mail.

Eventually the name remained but in reality it was a privately operated building complex.

Anyway, none of this is relevant to the goal of having American weapons, American lives and American dollars sweep thru the Middle East getting rid of the Papa Docs and letting all the Baby Docs duke it out while Israel sat it out. All I really know for sure is what happened in Seattle and that it would not have happened if I kept my yap shut.
March 11th, 2018 at 10:24:21 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/donald-trump-promises-to-reopen-911-investigation-if-elected/

Here is something Trump promised, that hasn't been accomplished so far.

I don't know who used the world undoubtedly? There are many respectable credentials on that list.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
March 11th, 2018 at 12:02:07 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: terapined

One person can keep a secret.

Two people can keep a secret, if one of them is dead.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
March 11th, 2018 at 1:39:39 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
I don't know who used the world undoubtedly? There are many respectable credentials on that list.

On your link
Clicked on FAQs, prominent link on the 1st page
Just copied and pasted from FAQ#2
I don't care about credentials
Curious if there is anybody that believes this that I would consider respectable
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
Page 3 of 4<1234>