I Love Youtube

January 1st, 2022 at 4:44:19 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob

I spend at least an hour a day watching food videos, probably more. Mark Wiens, Strictly Dumpling, Best Ever Food Review Show, and many others. A lot of these guys make over $1000000 a year posting food videos.

I watch all kinds of them. One a woman from Canada, Domestic Geek. Her husband must weigh 300 pounds.

I have to thing "Next Food Network Star" might have inspired many of these people. They make me not miss Food Network so much.
The President is a fink.
January 1st, 2022 at 5:55:41 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: Pacomartin
It's like the dance marathons in the Great Depression

https://historydaily.org/dance-marathon-of-great-depression
https://youtu.be/6ckHFgCD76o?t=6993

I wonder if Coinbase really were behind this stunt? We don't actually need to believe any of the video was true. Could all have been staged.
January 1st, 2022 at 7:14:55 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: OnceDear
https://youtu.be/6ckHFgCD76o?t=6993

I wonder if Coinbase really were behind this stunt? We don't actually need to believe any of the video was true. Could all have been staged.

I think the video is real
Real people trying to win real money
If it was fake, his YouTube channel which is worth millions would crash
Its real and they know keeping it real makes it go viral.
They fake it, they lose millions
The smart move is to keep it real and make millions
Absolutely coinbase helped, this is millions of views of your commercial. Right up there with the super bowl. Hes the number 1 YouTube creator on the planet.

https://www.businessinsider.com/mrbeast-youtube-jimmy-donaldson-net-worth-life-career-challenges-teamtrees-2019-11?amp

He did a real life squid game

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 4th, 2022 at 11:40:57 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
The very first 2 hours of MTV

Let's go Brandon
January 5th, 2022 at 3:48:02 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
More people need to listen to videos like this from blacks who see the collapsed black culture for what it is. Guys like this are making it in life not blaming "racism" or "the republicans" for life failures. He had better watch out as he will eventually be targeted. A guy like him did long-talk format videos with the same message. But that guy did them outside in his backyard. They used google earth to hunt him down and threaten him. They hate guys like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHxDj9RnXgE&list=WL&index=77=
The President is a fink.
January 6th, 2022 at 1:03:46 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
I watch all kinds of them. One a woman from Canada, Domestic Geek. Her husband must weigh 300 pounds.

I have to thing "Next Food Network Star" might have inspired many of these people. They make me not miss Food Network so much.

I think Best Ever Food Review Show is hands down the best one I watch. Sonny is a real entertainer and he travels with a real camera crew just like Tony Bourdain used to do. This means he has terrific production values and editing and his shows are just entertaining as hell. I quit watching the Food Network a couple years ago when I became aware of a lot of it is fake. Some of their so-called contest shows are fixed and their individual cooking shows by people like Gianna and Bobby Flay and whoever else are deceiving. They make it look easy but it often takes four or five tries for them to get it right. It could take them an hour or more more to do a 5-minute cooking segment because they have to constantly start over. Gianna uses a spit bucket every time she takes a bite of something. She chews it a couple times and then spits in a bucket next door so she doesn't gain any weight. Guy Fieros Diners Drive-Ins and Dives is total setup every step of the way. They generally spend the entire day in one of those diners filming things over and over until they get it right. I don't get cable anymore so I can't watch them if I wanted to
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 7th, 2022 at 10:31:49 PM permalink
Evenbob
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 8th, 2022 at 7:41:21 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Evenbob

I must be really old I recognized most of those scenes and enjoyed it, well edited.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
January 11th, 2022 at 1:28:18 AM permalink
Evenbob
I love car shows mostly because I remember when these cars were on the road.

January 11th, 2022 at 7:06:40 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
In general I am not a car guy and have almost no interest in older cars with the exception of the greatest car ever made.

At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.