8 votes (36.36%)
2 votes (9.09%)
3 votes (13.63%)

22 members have voted

March 10th, 2020 at 11:09:54 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: Gandler
Trump is blaming Obama for the stock market crash lol.....

It would be comical if it was not so absurd.....

We need a stabilizing force like Biden to be in power right now.

Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally??

Please show me exactly where President Trump (I never get tired of typing those 2 words) blamed Odumdum for the stock market crash.
Let's go Brandon
March 10th, 2020 at 11:17:14 AM permalink
fleaswatter

Quote: RonC
Yeah...a guy who does not know what day it is or what office he is seeking.

This guy???

Biden Handlers’ New Strategy: Hide the Geezer
Let's go Brandon
March 10th, 2020 at 11:55:15 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: fleaswatter

Please show me exactly where President Trump (I never get tired of typing those 2 words) blamed Odumdum for the stock market crash.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/trumps-misplaced-blame-on-obama-for-coronavirus-tests/
March 10th, 2020 at 12:11:00 PM permalink
fleaswatter

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/trumps-misplaced-blame-on-obama-for-coronavirus-tests/

My goodness, did you actually READ your linked acticle???

What in the hell does the article have anything to do with your claim that President Trump is blaming Odumdum for the stock market crash?????

I think that you need to "go back to the drawing board".
Let's go Brandon
March 10th, 2020 at 12:52:27 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27

What in the hell does the article have anything to do with your claim that President Trump is blaming Odumdum for the stock market crash?????

Be is blaming Obama for the lack of virus testing ability, which let to the market crash.
March 10th, 2020 at 12:58:50 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Trump is blaming Obama for the stock market crash lol.....

It would be comical if it was not so absurd.....

Went to hockey game last night with younger son. Rare Sabres win. He is the one who hates Trump to the extent of TDS. Even he said how embarrassing it was for the Democrats to have a nearly senile man as the person to take on the Donald. He thinks Biden will be annihilated in the debates, and will be destroyed on the Hunter Biden fiasco. My son of course would vote for a potted plant over Trump, but feels that unless you are a 'never Trumper' the Democrats could not have picked a weaker candidate.

You'd have to be a simpleton with absolutely no understanding of the way the stock market works to blame this precipitous fall on the President. You can argue that HRC would have in some way mitigated the effect the coronavirus is having, but you'd be a fool to think any politician would have been able to stop this decline.

If Trump is really blaming this crash on Obama..... well..... add it to the list of silliness.......

Before tonights results are in...... you have to lay 10-1 if you want to bet on Biden being the Democrat nominee.... I can only see a major health scare blocking him...... If I were him I WOULD NOT have dinner alone with HRC......
March 10th, 2020 at 1:23:04 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
He thinks Biden will be annihilated in the debates, and will be destroyed on the Hunter Biden fiasco.

lol.... does no one remember how awful Donny was in the 2016 general election debates?

The first one especially was a complete disaster for him...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 10th, 2020 at 1:26:38 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
By the way, I expect Sanders to endorse Biden by tomorrow. Like he should have done for HRC. If he keeps fighting the losing battle to give Trump more ammunition...... He will have gotten what he deserves........
March 10th, 2020 at 2:18:32 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
By the way, I expect Sanders to endorse Biden by tomorrow. Like he should have done for HRC. If he keeps fighting the losing battle to give Trump more ammunition...... He will have gotten what he deserves........

Sanders is going to the end -- or as far as possible.

This cancellation of rallies is probably an advantage to Biden. I think fatigue is what is mainly affecting his performance. Otherwise, his performance shouldn't vary so much.

Instead of golfing like Trump, he'll just be napping.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 10th, 2020 at 3:36:32 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0

Did YOU read the article? It says that Trump lied to YOU...AGAIN, for the thousandth+ time.

It's amazing how many conservatives are just cool with somebody lying to their faces on a daily basis.

lol, you love typing his name, lol. You're so far up the dude's ass you don't know when you're being crapped on. You think a guy that wants to "keep the (coronavirus) numbers low" so that it doesn't hurt his image gives a flying f about you? Or...US?