8 votes (36.36%)
2 votes (9.09%)
3 votes (13.63%)

22 members have voted

April 25th, 2020 at 5:04:14 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
You're right, they'll run all the sex accusations right next to trumps.

That would be great. But it won't
happen, they'll never mention
Biden's again at all. But Trump
will. lol
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 25th, 2020 at 5:23:22 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
That would be great. But it won't
happen, they'll never mention
Biden's again at all. But Trump
will. lol

I can’t imagine a worse person than Donny to hurl sexual assault accusations at anyone. Good luck!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 25th, 2020 at 5:27:22 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Anyway, why would anyone let the current sex offender stay in office by not voting for Biden? Your plan only makes sense to loons.

Now if Trump resigns you got your opening.

Its an answer like this that is why the Democrat party is so freaking pathetic! So if you believe that the President is a sex offender, it's ok to nominate our own sex offender? That's what you got? Pathetic.
April 25th, 2020 at 5:43:38 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO
Its an answer like this that is why the Democrat party is so freaking pathetic! So if you believe that the President is a sex offender, it's ok to nominate our own sex offender? That's what you got? Pathetic.

They think one cancels out the other. That's not the way it works. Apparently people can live with whatever Trump was accused of, they elected him. But the press won't give us a chance to see if we can live with what Biden has done because they won't even talk about it. Except on Fox of course, they talk about it all the time.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 25th, 2020 at 6:36:28 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
This is hilarious! Libbies think that harmless locker room talk about stuff that never even occurred [Trump was just exaggerating like most men do about women] is on the same level as actual predatory behavior against underage girls that was caught red-handed on camera!! Un-friggin-believable!!
April 25th, 2020 at 7:05:49 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO

Save your silly outrage.

Republicans had this charge early on, but only really pushed it when it would cause a conundrum for the Democrats. Should of used it to knock Biden out early if they really cared when we had 12 other candidates that hadn't tapped out.

You guys are sucking donkey dicks and complaining about bestiality. We know you're not pure of heart.

And everything is still alleged. So what the hell.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 25th, 2020 at 7:19:56 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Save your silly outrage.

Republicans had this charge early on, but only really pushed it when it would cause a conundrum for the Democrats. Should of used it to knock Biden out early if they really cared when we had 12 other candidates that hadn't tapped out.

You guys are sucking donkey dicks and complaining about bestiality. We know you're not pure of heart.

And everything is still alleged. So what the hell.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 25th, 2020 at 7:28:04 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
How many civil suites for sexual misconduct did Joe Biden settle put of court? Oh zero? Oh wow. What a shockingly high number we have been provided by Trump fans.....

I guess Trump's number must be zero as well (you can look up the cases yourself)....

There is no comparison.....

Biden has Zero criminal charges, zero out of court settlements, zero pending Federal Investigations. ......

But wasn't it Biden who ran that sham university (ponzi, scheme) that was shut down? Oh no, that wasn't him either....

Biden is so clean compared to Trump, the straw grasping is pathetic....

Joe Biden was not my choice, not even in my top three, but I will take him over Trump anyday, and even my top choice (Andrew Yang) and supports him after getting hired at CNN. And, Pete Buttigege supports him as well.

Joe Biden is not the moderate we deserve, but he is who we have. And, he will be more stable than Trump. Trump is well documented for not following his council or party, but likes to do his own thing, in an unprecedented way. Joe Biden can at least tow the line even with all of his faults (and I think he has a history of being terrible on social policies, and is far too comfortable cozying up to banks), but even with all of those negatives, he is better than Trump....

I did not vote for Clinton and I do not regret it (the Clinton family is as bad as the Trumps). But, I have no issue casting for Joe, that is a lesser of two evils I can support.
April 25th, 2020 at 8:13:29 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Gandler

I did not vote for Clinton and I do not regret it (the Clinton family is as bad as the Trumps). But, I have no issue casting for Joe, that is a lesser of two evils I can support.

That is something that I could never do. For me to vote for someone I have to believe in them and not view them as the lesser of two evils. If I can't give full support to someone I just won't vote. To me a vote is very personal.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 25th, 2020 at 8:26:59 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: Gandler
How many civil suites for sexual misconduct did Joe Biden settle put of court? Oh zero? Oh wow. What a shockingly high number we have been provided by Trump fans.....

I guess Trump's number must be zero as well (you can look up the cases yourself)....

There is no comparison.....

Biden has Zero criminal charges, zero out of court settlements, zero pending Federal Investigations. ......

But wasn't it Biden who ran that sham university (ponzi, scheme) that was shut down? Oh no, that wasn't him either....

Biden is so clean compared to Trump, the straw grasping is pathetic....

Joe Biden was not my choice, not even in my top three, but I will take him over Trump anyday, and even my top choice (Andrew Yang) and supports him after getting hired at CNN. And, Pete Buttigege supports him as well.

Joe Biden is not the moderate we deserve, but he is who we have. And, he will be more stable than Trump. Trump is well documented for not following his council or party, but likes to do his own thing, in an unprecedented way. Joe Biden can at least tow the line even with all of his faults (and I think he has a history of being terrible on social policies, and is far too comfortable cozying up to banks), but even with all of those negatives, he is better than Trump....

I am not commenting on the guilt or innocence of Trump but, you do realize that thousands of lawsuits are settled each year for a nuisance value - it is cheaper pay someone off when you are multi-millionaire/billionaire than it is to pay attorneys to litigate the lawsuit