The Gay Thread

August 30th, 2019 at 2:01:24 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
She even acknowledged they had "man parts" but still considered them a woman.
Oh brother, I guess this is what we're up against. Western civilization has been great, but idiots like her are slowly but surely destroying it.
The British couldn't defeat us. The Nazis couldn't defeat us. Radical Islamic terrorists couldn't defeat us. But libbies are. 🙁
August 30th, 2019 at 2:06:06 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Shrek
Oh brother, I guess this is what we're up against. Western civilization has been great, but idiots like her are slowly but surely destroying it.
The British couldn't defeat us. The Nazis couldn't defeat us. Radical Islamic terrorists couldn't defeat us. But libbies are. 🙁

Too much freedom for you?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 30th, 2019 at 2:13:23 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Too much freedom for you?

Considering a man a woman because he thinks he is a woman is not "freedom." It is being against science and nature.
The President is a fink.
August 30th, 2019 at 2:27:22 PM permalink
rxwine
Considering a man a woman because he thinks he is a woman is not "freedom." It is being against science and nature.

That has nothing to do with freedom.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 30th, 2019 at 4:03:12 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27

Freedom is being able to do whatever you want to your body.

Sure you have the right to discriminate against somebody for their behavior. But, you are not going to stop people from getting surgeries.

Even if all sex change surgeries were outlawed, there would be a black market (or people would just travel abroad....)

These surgeries have been around for a while, when my Father was in film school he had to film one for a project (and that was in a much different time..... He did say it was one of the most stomach churning things he ever had to film, but he has never been good with medical stuff.) And, their history goes back as old as human civilization.
August 30th, 2019 at 9:19:34 PM permalink
Shrek

Yep! And someone else has just been added to my block list. He can join the BLM guy and a couple others. 🤣

Just so everyone knows, I wasn't even talking about freedom. I was talking about SCIENCE. 🙄🙄
August 31st, 2019 at 12:09:18 AM permalink
rxwine
There is nothing in science that says physiology and behavior must always be aligned. It only shows they generally do. Every time I talk about this subject I notice a new category of so-called abnormal people because they are in a minority . Hypermobility or double jointed (4% to 13% of the population). A full-fledged cortortionist being the most abnornal. Who cares about who they are or about punishing them? People with mediaval values, probably. Ignorant people.

But if you want to be more like nature, then if a woman has another man's children when you meet her, you can kill them. And if you have a weak runt of child, you can leave him outside to die or even eat him alive. Heck, in some species, the male tries to impregnate as many females as possible and leaves them and the offspring to fend for the themselves. (too often humans emulate that one)

And of course the female mantis kills the male after sex.

Because those are the kinds of things that happen in nature.
August 31st, 2019 at 6:57:42 AM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: Shrek

I wonder why you and others who hold this view cannot see how weak it makes you look. On one hand a bunch of dandies who can't figure out bathrooms, on the other so strong they will completely defeat you. What's a couple hundred thousand deaths defeating nazis; we're talking treating people... like people, here. The horrors.

Or let's take a look at your understanding of science. These are broken people by your account. Bats in the belfry, am I right? If that's how you view them, observe your behavior. Compare then to others that are "broken". Lupus, MS, spinal bifida, bi polar, schizo, no arms, no legs, self harmers, autists, or the thousands of other biological hiccups. You put gays into this group, and then mock and deride them.

Weak sauce.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
August 31st, 2019 at 10:13:10 AM permalink
Shrek
Quote: Face
I wonder why you and others who hold this view cannot see how weak it makes you look. On one hand a bunch of dandies who can't figure out bathrooms, on the other so strong they will completely defeat you.
Nah, not really though. I'm not talking about just gays. I'm talking about libbies in general. They're like a cancer to society. It's like a big strong guy defeating each and every man who challenges him. But then he gets stricken with cancer which brings him to his knees and eventually kills him.

That's how liberalism works. It's going to kill our country the same way cancer kills a person. From within.

Or let's take a look at your understanding of science. These are broken people by your account. Bats in the belfry, am I right? If that's how you view them, observe your behavior. Compare then to others that are "broken". Lupus, MS, spinal bifida, bi polar, schizo, no arms, no legs, self harmers, autists, or the thousands of other biological hiccups. You put gays into this group, and then mock and deride them.
Oh, I would absolutely treat any of those groups the same way if acted the same way as the alphabet people (thanks Dave Chappelle lol).

This is the way a conversation with these groups normally goes:

Me: Being stricken with MS isn't normal.
People with MS: Agreed.

Me: Being born with no arms isn't normal.
People with no arms: Agreed.

Me: Being blind isn't normal.
Blind people: Agreed.

Me: Being gay isn't normal.
Gay people: BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT!

Screaming "bigot" at the top of your lungs gets really old after a while.
August 31st, 2019 at 10:41:14 AM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
I wonder why you and others who hold this view cannot see how weak it makes you look. On one hand a bunch of dandies who can't figure out bathrooms, on the other so strong they will completely defeat you. What's a couple hundred thousand deaths defeating nazis; we're talking treating people... like people, here. The horrors.

Weak sauce.

It’s recreational pessimism. A fetish rooted in ranting about how terrible things are, how society is collapsing. It’s a cheap, low effort mindset that is an easy way to feel superior.

Of course none of it is true, and it’s really sad to see so many getting caught in that trap. It’s no way to live your life.