The Gay Thread

September 1st, 2019 at 7:01:56 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
Does not really change much about gay males should not be around teenage boys in situations like BSA or priests can be in.

Yep, letting them have access to young boys like that is insanity man!
September 2nd, 2019 at 5:17:39 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Shrek
Yep, letting them have access to young boys like that is insanity man!

Maybe we should start saying "young men." Age 13 is far closer to a man than a boy. A "young boy" would be 5-6 years old.
The President is a fink.
September 2nd, 2019 at 9:52:58 AM permalink
Shrek
Looks like Youtube is at it again. I mean, I love a lot of content on YT, but I'm getting sick & tired of them trying to push their liberal agenda on us.

I was watching some Ben Shapiro videos a little while ago, and this crap pops up as a "Recommended" video:

Are these not the 4 creepiest old men you've ever seen?? YUCK! 🤮🤮🤮

Google and Youtube still don't get that this is the sort of liberal nonsense that helped get Trump elected.
And he's gonna get elected again!! MAGA!!
September 2nd, 2019 at 10:41:23 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

Are these not the 4 creepiest old men you've ever seen?? YUCK! 🤮🤮🤮
!

Old Gay men can be very creepy.
Getting old is the unpardonable
sin in the Gay community. It's
a youth worshiping cult attitude
and old Gay men are often shunned.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 2nd, 2019 at 12:26:29 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Evenbob
Old Gay men can be very creepy.
Getting old is the unpardonable
sin in the Gay community. It's
a youth worshiping cult attitude
and old Gay men are often shunned.

Old straight men can be creepy too... You ever notice an old man cringely hit on a dealer or waitress?

Really, men can just be creepy in general....
September 2nd, 2019 at 1:10:33 PM permalink
Shrek
Quote: Gandler
Old straight men can be creepy too... You ever notice an old man cringely hit on a dealer or waitress?
That's true, but it's also incredibly rare. It's rare to see old straight guys do this.
However old gay guys are always creeping on guys who are 20+ years younger than them. ICK!
September 2nd, 2019 at 4:12:44 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
That's true, but it's also incredibly rare. It's rare to see old straight guys do this.
However old gay guys are always creeping on guys who are 20+ years younger than them. ICK!

Ummm... I know two cute nurses who were 'cart girls' at local golf courses. They have great stories, a multitude of them, that would lead me to believe incredibly rare is not true. I have personally witnessed a male nurse being so rude to one of these girls that I told him if he ever did it again I would never speak with him again. I haven't golfed with him since.
September 3rd, 2019 at 12:25:45 PM permalink
Shrek
Just 2 people? That's it?! Considering that there are 50 times more straight old men than gay old men, that kinda proves its rare. When I was growing up, there were a heel of a lot more people who experienced creepy moments around old gay guys. Pretty much every guy I knew, including myself, had a story.

One time when me and my buddy were like 18 or 19, this creepy old gay guy was a cashier at the store and he was making suggestive comments to us when we were paying for our stuff. He had this creepy ass smile on his face the whole time. It was totally totally gross man. I mean TOTALLY effing gross. He was a typical old gay guy with white hair and a creepy white mustache and beard. He had an earring on one ear too. To this day , the whole incident makes me wanna puke!! Dude was creepy af!!
September 3rd, 2019 at 12:54:48 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Just 2 people? That's it?! Considering that there are 50 times more straight old men than gay old men, that kinda proves its rare. When I was growing up, there were a heel of a lot more people who experienced creepy moments around old gay guys. Pretty much every guy I knew, including myself, had a story.

One time when me and my buddy were like 18 or 19, this creepy old gay guy was a cashier at the store and he was making suggestive comments to us when we were paying for our stuff. He had this creepy ass smile on his face the whole time. It was totally totally gross man. I mean TOTALLY effing gross. He was a typical old gay guy with white hair and a creepy white mustache and beard. He had an earring on one ear too. To this day , the whole incident makes me wanna puke!! Dude was creepy af!!

I am pretty sure most attractive women can give you hundreds of stories of being creepily hit on by older men over the years...
September 4th, 2019 at 9:01:11 AM permalink
Shrek
Quote: Gandler
I am pretty sure most attractive women can give you hundreds of stories of being creepily hit on by older men over the years...

Attractive women and attractive people in general are few and far between. I'm sure there are creepy old straight men out there. Never disputed that. It's just rare compared to creepy old gay guys. Creepy old gay guys will hit on literally any young guy they can find. They even hit on straight guys which is SICK.

My guess is that maybe 5% of old straight men say creepy things to women. But with old gay guys I'd say that the number if probably closer to like 90%. Just my opinion.