November 11th, 2019 at 4:12:27 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Shrek
Quote: Gandler
Wait a sec.
Can you answer my question?

Did you or did you not say this??? (A simple yes or no will do)And if you did say this, do you still stand by it or not??

I can't believe you're seriously doing all this just to avoid admitting that you got caught?? lol 😂😂

Read my last post, it answers both of those questions.
You are too obsessed trying to get a gotcha to read simple answers....

Hmm, I don't see a yes or no in your last post.
All I see is a bunch of gobbledygook that you think will help you avoid answering the question. 😂

But seeing that you refuse to answer yes or no, looks like I win the debate......................................as always. 👍 😁

I do not understand what your issue with reading is, and I think your are just being difficult, but once more I will quote the full conversation so that you have the ability to read it for yourself.

My original post that you replied to:

No hate is when you want to outlaw an activity because you disagree with it (Like Islamic countries).... Hate is illogical dislike of something...

I do hate Islam, which is a logical position to hold, when you see the dangers that come our out of that view.

As for hating anyone who is not an atheist, I don't think anyone does that. I do hate religions that are dangerous.

You Reply:
Geez what a DUMB definition of "hate".

But OK, two can play at that game.
So if "hate" is an "illogical dislike of something", then that describes all of DEMocRATS who illogically dislike Trump. 😂😂

As you can see (though you probably will not), you are the first one to claim that I was attempting to define Hate for you.

Though later I did reply you the dictionary definition to you later, so you are welcome.
November 11th, 2019 at 4:14:59 AM permalink
Gandler
Quote: rxwine
I don't think there is much payoff in getting into the realm of whether people should like you or hate you, because that's not really the issue you can control anyway.

There's a common scene in a lot of movies that you sometimes encounter in real life. For instance, two guys in a platoon who absolutely for one reason or another can't get along to the point they are disrupting the job, goal, or mission or whatever it is.

At some point the Sgt busts both their asses and gives them a speech to the effect he doesn't give a s**t if they both hate each other's guts, they're going to work together when they have to, and do this job, and cooperate, or they're going to have to deal with him, or maybe he threatens to shoot them in the head and leave them in the jungle if they don't. That sort of thing, but there can be a hundred variations of the same idea.

If someone is depriving you of your rights, all you can demand of them is to be given the rights the law has allowed. They don't have to like it. You don't have to like them. They can hate you if they want or vice versa. I mean you can worry about it if you want, but that's beyond the concerns of the law. Unless it proceeds to actual harassment or bullying.

So, someone hates you. So what. As long as it doesn't proceed to interfering with your own rights. I laugh at things like someone complaining people are acting too gay or in your face gay. That's your problem, not theirs because there isn't a law about it, afaik.

OTOH, I don't see any particular reason to go out of your way to make people dislike you if you don't have to. Unless you feed off that sort of thing. But most people don't. If people treat you okay, you treat them okay. That's a lot easier. Try to get along, and don't worry about stuff you can't change.

I agree. People need to learn to work together. People also need to learn to ignore people who don't like you for arbitrary reasons.
November 11th, 2019 at 8:41:25 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

Since there are some reading comprehension issues, let me be clear:

Outlawing something because you don't like it is an example of hate.

What?
I want to outlaw driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.6, not 0.8. How is that hate?
I want to outlaw people being forced to go to school past age 16. How is that hate?
I want to outlaw inheritance taxes.
I want to outlaw trans gender operations on minors.
I want to outlaw transplant operations for convicts on death row.

You really think my views make me a 'hater'?
November 11th, 2019 at 8:56:14 AM permalink
Gandler
Quote: SOOPOO
What?
I want to outlaw driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.6, not 0.8. How is that hate?
I want to outlaw people being forced to go to school past age 16. How is that hate?

Now, you are once again changing your narrative.

Laws can be based on rational views.
I don't agree with all of those, but you can actually produce logical reasons for presenting them. None of those propositions make you a hater (a word I never used).

However, banning something purely because it disgusts you is not rational.

You very clearly don't like gay people, and dislike them with a passion (again the defintion of hate that you have been obsessing over for many posts).

Encouraging the government to ban gay sex is based off of hate.

Banning something that disgusts you and cannot be logically justified is based off of hate. There is no logical reason to ban gay sex, all justifications involve religion or personal disgust.
November 11th, 2019 at 9:05:49 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
What?

Ah, thanks for this post!! You saved my fingers some typing time. 👍

He's been caught red handed by a second person, but watch him try to play his libbie games and deny it lol 😂😂
November 11th, 2019 at 9:07:49 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Now, you are once again changing your narrative.

Laws can be based on rational views.
I don't agree with all of those, but you can actually produce logical reasons for presenting them. None of those propositions make you a hater (a word I never used).

However, banning something purely because it disgusts you is not rational.

You very clearly don't like gay people, and dislike them with a passion (again the defintion of hate that you have been obsessing over for many posts).

Encouraging the government to ban gay sex is based off of hate.

Banning something that disgusts you and cannot be logically justified is based off of hate. There is no logical reason to ban gay sex, all justifications involve religion or personal disgust.
lol

Now it's SOOPOO's turn to expose you. 😂😂
November 11th, 2019 at 9:15:34 AM permalink
Gandler
Ah, thanks for this post!! You saved my fingers some typing time. 👍

He's been caught red handed by a second person, but watch him try to play his libbie games and deny it lol 😂😂

You can't call yourself a second person by posting back to back....

Also, my defintion is true. I quoted myself and your posts. It is completely clear that my take was right, you are getting absurd....
November 11th, 2019 at 10:36:20 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

You very clearly don't like gay people

WTF?! Where do you get this from? I guess I’ll avoid suspension and end my post here....
November 11th, 2019 at 10:45:19 AM permalink
Gandler
WTF?! Where do you get this from? I guess I’ll avoid suspension and end my post here....

I apologize, I got you mixed up with the other person whose name starts with an S and your posts mixed in together, I didn't realize I was responding to two different people.

"Shrek" clearly does not like gay people is a more accurate statement.
That statement should not have been directed towards "SOOPO".
That was my fault for not reading the posters name and just assumed who I was talking to.
November 11th, 2019 at 10:46:56 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
You can't call yourself a second person by posting back to back....

Also, my defintion is true. I quoted myself and your posts. It is completely clear that my take was right, you are getting absurd....
Are you saying that SooPoo is Shrek?

That's kind of cool actually, I thought SP was tighter wrapped than that. Must be retirement getting to him?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW