Your internet fails? LMAO! :D

Page 6 of 6« First<3456
September 7th, 2019 at 1:35:59 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Here is the thread about my "Friends," on that other website.

"There has been confusion regarding my "friends..." Here is a guide for them.

Alex. Was a 28 year old movie theater usher with smooth, beautiful milk chocolate skin, who looked like a hybrid of Usher Raymond and Tiger Woods.

Anna. Was a 24 year old with brown hair and brown eyes. She expressed disdain with her period, LOL. Truth be told, I felt the Anna character was becoming useless so I started a disgusting period thread as Nathan bait to get him to ban the "friend." It worked. :)

Bryan. Not really much about him, mostly known for denying he knew Donathan.

Calvin. Most known for the rivalry betwwen Donathan and himself.

Cqldbakc. Claimed he got his name from removing and rearranging some letters from"Coldwell Banker.

Evan Evian. Huge fan of Evian water and pizza. Claimed he got his name from his mother drinking Evian when she was extremely dehydrated while pregnant with him.

Ken 1802. Was a Walgreens Cashier who hid lottery tickets in magazines and sold lollipops in a strip club when he was running low on cash right before payday. Also best known for starting the "Random Things You Did Today?" Thread, the most responded to CIH post in CIH history, also most known for calling like 4 different numbers, trying to get to talk to a girl he knew in high school. Guy was like 29. Was finally cursed out by girl's friend for being so desperate and naive.

Krice. Best known for showing disgust and terror at how filthy the houses were on Hoarders.

Monica. Best known for wanting amnesty at a bar she loved, for her wild, drunken girl past antics, as she had now grown up and matured, and was no longer her old rowdy self, and just wanted the bar owner to lift his ban against her.

Nasha. Was best known for claiming an old lady screamed at her when she let her go on the bus ahead of her out of respect.

Nostrious Notorious. Never posted, because I forgot the password to the Email account.

Notorious Nostrious. Best known for going a bit off the handle when "Donathan" was mentioned.

Number One Navy Seal. Most known for the rivalry between himself and Donathan. Also very known for claiming to be a Navy Seal(Which is odd considering that Navy SEALS(Sea Air and Land don't spell it as Seal(Aquatic mammal), as many CIH posters pointed out) He later confessed he was never an actual Navy Seal and was soon banned. Also went on a tirade rant on CIH posters and even Forum Admin himself(I was getting tired of NONS at this point and was trying to get him BANNED. I felt he was becoming useless at this point. This is one of the only times I actively tried to get one of my "Friends" banned. :P It didn't work and I as Donathan said something like,"Geeze, you would think a tirade rant like that would be grounds for automatic banning!" I later got my wish when NONS was banned after admitting he wasn't an actual Navy Seal(SEAL). :)

Randy Crawford. Best known for talking about how horrified a Gambler who lost his money on a bad paying slot feels. Also best known for posting a CIH thread about annoying Commercial trends.

Sandra. Most known for her Pony Avatar.
Also best known for thinking CVS Pharmacy was an idiot for ceasing to sell tobacco products, knowing how Tobacco was a multi billion dollar industry, and just gave their direct competition, Walgreens(Who still sold tobacco products) more business. Called CVS morally rich, financially stupid.

Stim. Was a potty mouth waiter who chased a Customer who skipped out on purpose on his bill, and threatened to call police if he wasn't paid.

Talisha. Showed disgust by Politicians who mudslinged their opponents, without talking about how they themselves were better.

Towhlparfo. Was a Mexican who was born in 1954 in Mexico City and came to America as a young adult. He was hard working, his parents and children were also hard working. His grandchildren were also hard studying kids. He was best known for doodooing on a neighbor's lawn after eating too much ice cream, and not being able to make it home. LOL."

:D
September 8th, 2019 at 7:05:54 AM permalink
KNathan
So, I had copied and pasted a thread I started as Janice Johnson and posted it on a website that I am Kentry on. Kentry is meant to be a guy.... When Posters found and linked the Janice Johnson thread on the other website they blasted me (Kentry) saying something like,"So Kentry, you plagarised a woman named Janice Johnson? LMAO, what a Loser you are to plagarise some woman's thread." I was accused of plagarising my SELF! LOL. :D Although there was no way that the Posters would have known that the guy named Kentry and the woman named Janice Johnson were the same person at this point. I had already told The Admin that I was actually a woman before this point so he knew that that was my thread but he had agreed to keep my secret so....;) I did change the Janice Johnson profile to include "Kentry on (Website Redacted)" And the Moderator(Not Admin) pointed out that I was not a Plagarizer after seeing the updated Janice Johnson Profile. :)
September 8th, 2019 at 11:35:42 AM permalink
KNathan
Well, I started this thread today on another website where I am Kentry and unexpectedly, two Imposters created Accounts named Janice Johnson and Mary Charle. These Imposters are NOT me and Janice Johnson Imposter was like,"Kentry, you're the greatest! Mary Charle Imposter was like,"Janice Johnson, YOU'RE the greatest. Janice Johnson was like,"No, Mary Charle, YOU'RE the greatest." They mentioned how all three of us were the same person. I mentioned that these Posters were Imposters and I did not create those accounts on that website and they replied something like,"Don't tell us you're ashamed of us! You can't deny us! We're a part of you!" Yep didn't see any of this coming. Laughs mirthlessly. :/
September 10th, 2019 at 11:58:58 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Internet fail
Some young looking guy is smoking a cig at a soccer game
Twitter users see it on TV and are outraged they are showing a kid smoking
The kid smoking is 36 years old lol

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4702714/smoking-child-fenerbahce-36-years-old/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 10th, 2019 at 2:59:00 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: terapined
Internet fail
Some young looking guy is smoking a cig at a soccer game
Twitter users see it on TV and are outraged they are showing a kid smoking
The kid smoking is 36 years old lol

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4702714/smoking-child-fenerbahce-36-years-old/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link

LMAO! This is the reverse of the 13 year old in the bar who looked 25. ! :D 36 year old who looks like a kid! :D My God! :D He's getting his 15 minutes of fame now! :D
Page 6 of 6« First<3456