Your internet fails? LMAO! :D

Page 3 of 6<123456>
August 27th, 2019 at 2:08:18 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Quote: OnceDear
As always, you answer the point that no-one raised and totally skip the salient ones.
That's another trait that does you a deep dis-service.
No-one likes a liar. I already said that.

Few people persist in trying to help or befriend someone who is totally dis-inclined to be helped or befriended.

I decided I should at the very least come clean and use the REAL names that are on that website ...
August 27th, 2019 at 2:24:42 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: KNathan
I decided I should at the very least come clean and use the REAL names that are on that website ...
Nobody on this website gives a damn what lies you told on that one. Really... No-one.
There might be some who care to encourage you to lie less on this one. Or maybe not.

You don't encourage anyone here to care what you say or to give it any credence. Pity really, but that's what you have caused.

Tell the truth: Nobody believes you: Nobody cares.

It'll be a tough road back to being trusted, even if you ever try. Your problem. Your loss.

Next you'll be thinking that JT trusts you. LOL. He doesn't. He's just playing the percentages.
August 27th, 2019 at 2:35:02 PM permalink
KNathan
Nobody on this website gives a damn what lies you told on that one. Really... No-one.
There might be some who care to encourage you to lie less on this one. Or maybe not.

You don't encourage anyone here to care what you say or to give it any credence. Pity really, but that's what you have caused.

Tell the truth: Nobody believes you: Nobody cares.

It'll be a tough road back to being trusted, even if you ever try. Your problem. Your loss.

Next you'll be thinking that JT trusts you. LOL. He doesn't. He's just playing the percentages.

Sacre bleu! Pretty sure we are not supposed to use his initials...:O ;)
August 27th, 2019 at 2:58:35 PM permalink
OnceDear
Sacre bleu! Pretty sure we are not supposed to use his initials...:O ;)
Who? Juan Thomas? Did I get his surname name wrong? :o) Must be confusion with all the metaphors :o) Those damned metaphors don't half cause some confusion, especially when one has the true, unencrypted story already in his head.
Let's just call him Juan then, if that makes you feel better.
Juan doesn't trust you or care for you. He's just playing the percentages. Incidentally, the PATSY that hit's the spin button ( sorry, sells the chocolate) is the one who has to declare and pay tax to the IRS... The real IRS, that's not a metaphor. On 100% of the profit. Telling the real IRS that half the profit went to a friend will not remove the tax liability from li'l miss chocolate fingers.
You, m'dear are being played by one of the best. Juan is laughing all the way to the bank chocolate factory. But heck. You already had that warning.
Take care,

OD.
August 27th, 2019 at 3:12:29 PM permalink
KNathan
Who? Juan Thomas? Did I get his surname name wrong? :o) Must be confusion with all the metaphors :o) Those damned metaphors don't half cause some confusion, especially when one has the true, unencrypted story already in his head.
Juan doesn't trust you or care for you. He's just playing the percentages. Incidentally, the PATSY that hit's the spin button ( sorry, sells the chocolate) is the one who has to declare and pay tax to the IRS... The real IRS, that's not a metaphor. On 100% of the profit. Telling the real IRS that half the profit went to a friend will not remove the tax liability from li'l miss chocolate fingers.
You, m'dear are being played by one of the best. Juan is laughing all the way to the bank chocolate factory. But heck. You already had that warning.
Take care,

OD.

The surname is Gonzalez, so Juan Gonzalez, but I'm going to seriously have to plead the fifth on that Chocolate thing since I got a cease and desist order from my Attorney.
August 27th, 2019 at 3:21:45 PM permalink
OnceDear
Take care,

OD.

The surname is Gonzalez, so Juan Gonzalez, but I'm going to seriously have to plead the fifth on that Chocolate thing since I got a cease and desist order from my Attorney.
Cease and desist order from the attorney. LMFAO.
You can't resist your metaphors can you.

FYI, I'm not too familiar with US law, but I understand that 'pleading the fifth' might help in a US court of law, but would do nothing to defend you if the IRS... The real IRS, demanded tax on the 'profits from some chocolate scheme'

JG might be ( a pseudonym for ) one of your few real world acquaintances. He's not your friend.
I care about you more than he does, and that's not a lot :o) No really. Not a lot at all, after how you behaved over the last few years.
August 27th, 2019 at 4:18:33 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
I thought there would be a financial scam coming, in addition to the isolation from the irs and criminal prosecution that 'JG' was currently enjoying.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
August 27th, 2019 at 4:30:03 PM permalink
OnceDear
Quote: Dalex64
I thought there would be a financial scam coming, in addition to the isolation from the irs and criminal prosecution that 'JG' was currently enjoying.
The scam scheme is ongoing. Though nothing illegal per se, there is something with great potential tax liability and JG is beautifully isolated/insulated while KN is on the front line with the potential to be left in deep sh1t.
She's been told this many times, but the allure of being 'in with the in crowd' and the allure of some 'free chocolate' has clouded her judgement
August 27th, 2019 at 6:22:11 PM permalink
KNathan
The scam scheme is ongoing. Though nothing illegal per se, there is something with great potential tax liability and JG is beautifully isolated/insulated while KN is on the front line with the potential to be left in deep sh1t.
She's been told this many times, but the allure of being 'in with the in crowd' and the allure of some 'free chocolate' has clouded her judgement

Still pleading the fifth after the man gave me that cease and desist order....
August 27th, 2019 at 8:17:54 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
plead the fifth on that Chocolate thing since I got a cease and desist order from my Attorney.

Since when can cashiers at
Walgreen's afford an attorney.
Gimee a break.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
Page 3 of 6<123456>