casino bonus: simple, straightforward.

Page 1 of 81234>Last »
August 29th, 2019 at 6:42:26 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Member since: Oct 27, 2012
Threads: 56
Posts: 7155
Saw that Casino 99 ad for a future online casino.
Refreshing attitude. And a very nice thing to see some of those photos again!!
August 29th, 2019 at 7:01:50 AM permalink
OnceDear
Administrator
Member since: Nov 21, 2017
Threads: 7
Posts: 867
Woo hoo,

If Mike S ever does launch this internet casino, and if it is open to the UK, I'll be all over it and I PROMISE*.
YES PROMISE*, that I will be a net winner there.

Now then.... I wonder if we'll be welcome to exploit any AP opportunities there and should we gang up on him if we find some.

Morals are difficult $:o)

* Terms and conditions apply
August 29th, 2019 at 7:23:10 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Member since: Oct 23, 2012
Threads: 213
Posts: 5448
Thanks for noticing. I've been trying to get this casino going for over two years now. Maybe the doors will never open, but I can at least get a web site going.

OD, you can be the first guest.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
August 29th, 2019 at 7:28:05 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Member since: Sep 3, 2013
Threads: 6
Posts: 1598
Love the concept. Hope you go forward with it.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
August 29th, 2019 at 7:39:12 AM permalink
OnceDear
Administrator
Member since: Nov 21, 2017
Threads: 7
Posts: 867
Quote: Wizard
Thanks for noticing. I've been trying to get this casino going for over two years now. Maybe the doors will never open, but I can at least get a web site going.

OD, you can be the first guest.
Wizard,
I have submitted a contact form there.
Seriously, I and many others would be truly fascinated by the business model of such a venture. It's known that some 'off the shelf' internet casinos are available and it's a business tangled up in revenue share and hard and soft commission relationships and with software often employed under license in various ways. This is all before we think of the legislative and international regulatory obstacles.
Clearly, some questions would be too risky or business critical to answer in detail.
One obvious question that I'd love to know is how does one bankroll the venture to mitigate against the real possibility of a whale or syndicate crushing you with a simple Marty? Underwriting? Insurance?

Good luck with the venture.
I'll offer you $100 for the domain name and all existing promotional material*. That could give you an instant profit.

$:o)

*Terms and conditions apply
August 29th, 2019 at 10:35:36 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Member since: Oct 23, 2012
Threads: 213
Posts: 5448
I've been trying to get this casino going for quite a while. I have been in talks with Bet Construct for about six months now. A big sticking point is the 99% slots. They say they have some that can be configured, but I have yet to be shown how.

My options are still open. I will probably talk with other people at the Global Gaming Expo in October and we'll see what shakes out from that.

$100 for the domain name would result in a loss for me. I paid 2,000 Euros for it.

As to a bankroll, I have one. I would keep bet limits conservatively low at first, to be safe. We actuaries are all about managing risk.

To be above reproach, I plan to not accept US players.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
August 29th, 2019 at 10:53:15 AM permalink
DRich
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 23
Posts: 1291
I hate to be the skeptic, but I am.

I think a 99% casino is a terrible idea and will lose money. Hopefully I am wrong.
August 29th, 2019 at 11:04:09 AM permalink
OnceDear
Administrator
Member since: Nov 21, 2017
Threads: 7
Posts: 867
Quote: DRich
I hate to be the skeptic, but I am.

I think a 99% casino is a terrible idea and will lose money. Hopefully I am wrong.
I think Wizard will eventually have to accept 95% RTP as his norm and then he'd have to find a more traditional way to bring in business. I.e. sweetener Bonuses.

I still intend to attack his 99% RTP games with a big 5 figure bankroll into an insane progressive with a view to saying I beat him ( by a few dollars).
Just for the controversy.
August 29th, 2019 at 11:12:00 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Member since: Oct 23, 2012
Threads: 213
Posts: 5448
Quote: DRich
I hate to be the skeptic, but I am.

I think a 99% casino is a terrible idea and will lose money. Hopefully I am wrong.


Responses to my idea are always strong. I would estimate 3/4 say its a great idea and 1/4 that its awful.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
August 29th, 2019 at 11:13:03 AM permalink
Gandler
Member since: Aug 15, 2019
Threads: 3
Posts: 141
Quote: Wizard
I've been trying to get this casino going for quite a while. I have been in talks with Bet Construct for about six months now. A big sticking point is the 99% slots. They say they have some that can be configured, but I have yet to be shown how.

My options are still open. I will probably talk with other people at the Global Gaming Expo in October and we'll see what shakes out from that.

$100 for the domain name would result in a loss for me. I paid 2,000 Euros for it.

As to a bankroll, I have one. I would keep bet limits conservatively low at first, to be safe. We actuaries are all about managing risk.

To be above reproach, I plan to not accept US players.


What is the reasoning behind this?
Page 1 of 81234>Last »