Are you a Conservative or a Liberal? :D

Page 1 of 3123>
September 6th, 2019 at 11:13:08 AM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Disclaimer for a certain somebody. I looked in Recent Political Threads for "Are you A Conservative or A Liberal," before starting this very thread but found none, so I startes this thread. :) I ALWAYS thought I was a Liberal but it turns out......I was right! :D According to Google, I check many boxes. Am okay with Government Control, I think Tom and Maxwell should be able to get married the same way that Rebecca and Samuel are able to get married in every Country around the world, think women should have the right for Abortion, especially women who got pregnant as a result of straight up rape. Or the woman was taken advantage of against her will. I am talking about people who got drugged up/drunk and were passed out when the sex occured or were awake but incoherent and couldn't fully content to the sex or weren't of sound mind(Adults with the minds of little kids). Although I do feel if the sex was fully consentual, the woman really shouldn't have rights to an abortion unless the mother would die as a result of the pregnancy or something really serious like that. I feel that Health Care should be free/Cheap like Canada is as it would save many lives if the sick/injured didn't have to pay. So many people died because they couldn't afford medical care and education.
September 6th, 2019 at 11:17:58 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
How many threads do you start a week
that belong in existing threads? 8? 10?
My BLOCK feature is getting a workout.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 6th, 2019 at 11:19:54 AM permalink
KNathan
Quote: Evenbob
How many threads do you start a week
that belong in existing threads? 8? 10?
My BLOCK feature is getting a workout.

I already mentioned that I actually lookedf for this very topic in the recent Politics Thread and couldn't find it, and so I started it. I actually did some kind of homework this time
September 6th, 2019 at 11:33:50 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Simple way to figure out which you are:

Do you believe in equality of opportunity and are OK that different people end up with different results?

Do you believe in equality of opportunity and prefer that the government give special help to some because others got better results?

That is what it all boils down to.
The President is a fink.
September 6th, 2019 at 11:40:21 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: KNathan
I already mentioned that I actually lookedf for this very topic in the recent Politics Thread and couldn't find it, and so I started it. I actually did some kind of homework this time

Note that you start 1 thread for about every 11 posts but others here are more like 1 for every 100 posts.
The President is a fink.
September 6th, 2019 at 11:40:50 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
Simple way to figure out which you are:

Do you believe in equality of opportunity and are OK that different people end up with different results?

Do you believe in equality of opportunity and prefer that the government give special help to some because others got better results?

That is what it all boils down to.

I've got some simpler questions:

Do you want to be lazy and mooch off others?
Do you support the killing of innocent babies?
Do you want to shove your views on marriage down everyone's throat and scream "BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT!" if they don't agree?

Yep those questions always tell me who's a libbie and who's conservative. 👍
September 6th, 2019 at 12:36:29 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: AZDuffman
Note that you start 1 thread for about every 11 posts but others here are more like 1 for every 100 posts.

Yep, I'm trying hard to work on that. I have Knathan's corner for Godsakes! There really was no good reason to start so many threads looking in recent hindsight, unless it has been thought through AND is a good idea for a thread like this one is.
September 6th, 2019 at 3:29:40 PM permalink
Mosca
Threads: 22
I think The Unabomber was right, he just went about it the wrong way.

Not sure where that puts me.
September 6th, 2019 at 3:32:56 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Mosca
I think The Unabomber was right, he just went about it the wrong way.

Not sure where that puts me.

Did Al Gore say it? Or was it the Unabomber?
The President is a fink.
September 6th, 2019 at 4:10:11 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
Page 1 of 3123>