September 11th, 2019 at 6:09:53 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: KNathan
Quote: YeahBaby
Quote: ams288
Yes, I clicked the box.

I lied because I want that $125.

$125 is DEFINITELY worth lying to the FTC for.

I don't care what you do or don't dislike.

WOW!!!! so you will commit a crime and lie to the FTC for $125???????????
DRich is right that's selfish........................

thanks for letting us know what kind of person you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Ams defense, he COULD be a week away from payday. I view money way differently on the Payday Thursday than the non Payday Thursday. Payday Thursday, I just got paid, so I'm good. But the non payday Thursday, I'm struggling financially. So on the payday Thursday, I wouldn't be tempted to lie for that $125. On non payday Thursday, that $125 looks really really good...

MY FAVORITE NATHAN TROLL POST OF ALL TIME!!!!!! Good job, Nathan! I had a real LOL!!!!!
September 11th, 2019 at 6:45:48 AM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Quote: SOOPOO
Quote: KNathan
Yes, I clicked the box.

In Ams defense, he COULD be a week away from payday. I view money way differently on the Payday Thursday than the non Payday Thursday. Payday Thursday, I just got paid, so I'm good. But the non payday Thursday, I'm struggling financially. So on the payday Thursday, I wouldn't be tempted to lie for that $125. On non payday Thursday, that $125 looks really really good...

MY FAVORITE NATHAN TROLL POST OF ALL TIME!!!!!! Good job, Nathan! I had a real LOL!!!!!

Glad I made you laugh, :D Although I wasn't trying to be funny. I've done slightly immoral(Note I said IMMORAL, not ILLEGAL) things for money/financial things) the week I didn't get paid so I know where AMS is coming from..... I have put on disguises in order to get free/discounted food and drinks. There is a certain restaurant that gives out free/discounted food and drinks. I read the terms and Conditions of the restaurant and nowhere in the term and Conditions did it say you couldn't use disguises to get free/discounted food...So, loophole! :D I eat and drink multiple times using this not illegal technique! :D Well maybe "Disguise," isn't the right word. More like I got multiple "Friends," and was able to eat and drink by using these "Friends," once again this restaurant didn't say that using "Friends," to get the free/discounted food and drink was against the TOC. :D So, not illegal, but slightly immoral yeah....
September 30th, 2019 at 8:06:11 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Yes, I clicked the box.

I posted this over at WOV.

Why are you bringing stuff from WOV (where you’ve been nuked) over to this board? Isn’t that against the forum rules here?!

And why are you still stalking me at WOV when you can’t even post there? How sad! lol
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 30th, 2019 at 8:50:03 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Yes, I clicked the box.

Why are you bringing stuff from WOV (where you’ve been nuked) over to this board? Isn’t that against the forum rules here?!

And why are you still stalking me at WOV when you can’t even post there? How sad! lol

Wow, mark this day on the calendar, I support ams's post.

While I could not find a specific rule against the post, I do remember members in the past being suspended for doing this (bringing info from one forum to another).
Let's go Brandon
September 30th, 2019 at 9:01:06 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Yes, I clicked the box.

What is against forum rules is alleging that a member is a sock, which you have done to Shrek multiple times. You must have a pee tape featuring a Mod here.....

I think that we are SPECIFICALLY supposed to take controversial non gambling threads here from WoV! At the Wiz's request! And you want a member suspended for such. The hubris!
September 30th, 2019 at 9:16:56 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
What is against forum rules is alleging that a member is a sock, which you have done to Shrek multiple times. You must have a pee tape featuring a Mod here.....

Or maybe the Mods agree with my conclusion that YeahBaby = Shrek. I won't divulge any privileged PM conversations, but I know at least one of them agrees with me. Maybe others are on the case...

Quote:
I think that we are SPECIFICALLY supposed to take controversial non gambling threads here from WoV! At the Wiz's request! And you want a member suspended for such. The hubris!

The post in question came from the Class Action thread, which was made well after the New Rule went into effect.

Maybe do some research before automatically jumping to your rightie brethren's defense.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 30th, 2019 at 12:02:11 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Or maybe the Mods agree with my conclusion that YeahBaby = Shrek. I won't divulge any privileged PM conversations, but I know at least one of them agrees with me. Maybe others are on the case...

The post in question came from the Class Action thread, which was made well after the New Rule went into effect.

Maybe do some research before automatically jumping to your rightie brethren's defense.

My point is that if Shrek said any two people with extreme far left views were the same, he'd be gone in a flash. It is because YB and Shrek are falling off the right end of the table that your allegation is allowed.

As far as your second point, as people revive dead threads there, they are being told to move some of them over here. And you know I don't want you suspended. You keep me on my toes better than any other poster.
Page 3 of 3<123