Page 77 of 80« First<74757677787980>
August 2nd, 2022 at 8:12:29 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
Really liking Culver's lately
Deluxe burger rocks
Also serve shrimp and fish

I am not much of a burger eater, but Culvers is now my goto fast food if I want a burger. I love greasy burgers.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 2nd, 2022 at 12:22:12 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: DRich
I am not much of a burger eater, but Culvers is now my goto fast food if I want a burger. I love greasy burgers.

Ding ding ding!!!!! Terapined, DRich and SOOPOO agree on something!
August 2nd, 2022 at 5:04:07 PM permalink
DRich
Quote: SOOPOO
Ding ding ding!!!!! Terapined, DRich and SOOPOO agree on something!

In that case, I might just change my position.
August 5th, 2022 at 2:09:26 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
I had no idea Guac only lasts a couple days in the Fridge.
I like to buy a rotisserie chicken for dinner then use all the chicken leftovers for other meals
I like making quesadias
Easy. Throw some chicken and cheese in a taco and cook it up. I bought some guac last week to put on top with salsa and sour cream. Delicious
Went in the fridge to make some and the guac went bad
Looked on the internet
Can only keep guac a couple days
Surprised
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 17th, 2022 at 10:38:14 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
. A new study from Tufts University in Massachusetts suggests that ice cream is a healthier choice than a multigrain bagel and other foods like saltine crackers.

In the research, experts at the Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy at Tufts developed a "Food Compass" to rank any type of food from 1 to 100 based on nutrition; the higher the number, the healthier the food.

When comparing foods, the study gave an ice cream cone with nuts and chocolate ice cream a 37, while a multigrain bagel with raisins received a 19 and saltine crackers a 7.
RELATED: Girl Scouts Debut a New Raspberry Cookie Inspired by Thin Mints — and You Can Only Order Them Online

While chocolate-covered almonds and sweet-potato chips might not be surprising healthy choices, other options that ranked high are plain Fritos chips, which were given a 55, and whole grain frozen french toast, which was scored at 35. Nonfat cappuccino was ranked at 69.

"Once you get beyond 'eat your veggies, avoid soda,' the public is pretty confused about how to identify healthier choices in the grocery store, cafeteria, and restaurant," said Dariush Mozaffarian, the study's lead and corresponding author, dean for policy of the Friedman School. "Consumers, policy makers, and even industry are looking for simple tools to guide everyone toward healthier choices."
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 17th, 2022 at 3:42:03 PM permalink
DRich
I am proof that one can avoid all "good" vegetables for 40 years and survive. The only vegetables I eat are fries and corn. It has probably been 20 years since I had a piece of fruit and I think that was a banana split.
August 17th, 2022 at 6:43:15 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
You might survive, but how healthy are you these days?

Got a weight problem?
August 18th, 2022 at 4:59:09 AM permalink
DRich
Quote: missedhervee
You might survive, but how healthy are you these days?

Got a weight problem?

As an old man that has had 25 surgeries, I am relatively healthy. No weight problem for me. I am 5'10" and 165 pounds. I really just don't eat as much as most people. I will average about 1 meal a day but I am a snacker that is always munching on chips or nuts.
August 18th, 2022 at 10:46:39 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
As an old man that has had 25 surgeries, I am relatively healthy. No weight problem for me. I am 5'10" and 165 pounds. I really just don't eat as much as most people. I will average about 1 meal a day but I am a snacker that is always munching on chips or nuts.

Wow, I am a bit amazed you lasted this long eating such an unhealthy diet.

Good for you!
August 18th, 2022 at 11:00:57 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

This may seem gross but it's also important
How hard are your stools?
The body's colon system is really designed for a balanced diet with veggies.
It creates a soft stool easy to pass
That's one reason I eat veggies.
I also stay away from processed foods. They harden the stool.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
Page 77 of 80« First<74757677787980>