Discussion about the Suspension List

May 8th, 2020 at 8:56:35 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: ams288
Pew needs to be let out of time out. He’s served a couple of extra days.

You're right. I just saw this now. Let the record show that pew overserved his time by five days, which I will hopefully remember to deduct from his next suspension. I apologize for the oversight.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
May 9th, 2020 at 5:33:35 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: kenarman
You of all people who like to quote rules must know there is a rule against bumping a post.

I am not sure why these nice requests to free people are not just done as PMs. In fact, I wonder why complaints about real and perceived insults are handled by PM.
May 9th, 2020 at 5:41:59 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC
I am not sure why these nice requests to free people are not just done as PMs. In fact, I wonder why complaints about real and perceived insults are handled by PM.

I’ve currently got my PMs turned off and have no desire to turn them back on.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 9th, 2020 at 5:49:34 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
I’ve currently got my PMs turned off and have no desire to turn them back on.

I have only ever had one person bug me with PMs and I may have actually helped one person with a side hustle with a few.

I guess if you were getting bombarded, I understand turning them off.
May 9th, 2020 at 11:26:59 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: RonC
Quote: kenarman
You of all people who like to quote rules must know there is a rule against bumping a post.

You gotta love it lol. He reports a guy and gets him suspended, then he wants people to call him a "nice guy" for bringing up the guy's suspension again. You can't make this stuff up. 😂
May 9th, 2020 at 12:07:21 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek
You gotta love it lol. He reports a guy and gets him suspended, then he wants people to call him a "nice guy" for bringing up the guy's suspension again. You can't make this stuff up. 😂

Sure know a lot about my posts considering you have me “blocked.”
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 18th, 2020 at 3:49:31 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Nathan created wishuponacomet on WoV and was spreading her childishness there until BBB rooted her out and sent her to the trash heap. The poison that is Nathan is trying to infect DT now. Next Mod that sees this.... time for whack - a - mole....
May 18th, 2020 at 8:05:06 PM permalink
kewlj
Threads: 3
Quote: SOOPOO
Nathan created wishuponacomet on WoV and was spreading her childishness there until BBB rooted her out and sent her to the trash heap. The poison that is Nathan is trying to infect DT now. Next Mod that sees this.... time for whack - a - mole....

While "Nathan may have overlapped my time at WoV, I don't remember any interaction with him/her (I honestly have no idea if this person is a male or female as they have at times posted as both). My first encounter with this person and their sock puppets was the cell-pool of a forum I have been at for several years and hope to leave if things work out here. We dealt with this person under the handle of 'tasha'. I honestly don't get this person's participation or even interest in a gambling related forum like WoV, but whatever. ??

And although I am not a fan, it has been noticed that he or she has been missing in action at the forum I hope to leave, so I have been sort of wondering and hoping she/he didn't fall ill. So I am sort of glad for a sighting today I guess.
May 19th, 2020 at 3:34:55 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: kewlj
I honestly don't get this person's participation or even interest in a gambling related forum like WoV, but whatever. ??

I have been on forums since USENET News. Seen it for 30 years. Certain personalities get some kind of a kick out of being disruptive for the sake of being disruptive. You just have to make use of "ignore" and move on. Management here is pretty good about catching and banning, plus the old timers here are a good "neighborhood watch." We have had few that had to be banned for life when you add it all up.
The President is a fink.
May 22nd, 2020 at 3:12:46 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Some of the members here are nuts
A member no longer wants to converse with another member and I get it
I have that member blocked
But that blocked member refuses to let up and keeps responding not adding anything to the conversation except a response for the sake of responding
Its trolling in my opinion.
He/she that I have blocked insists on trolling that other member.
Really sad some members never grew up and insist on stalking/trolling because, well, this board is their life. sad
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"