Threads: 6
Quote: Evenbob
He came here 6 days ago and
knows us all intimately. He's
gotta have 2 other accounts
at least.
+100

Quote: SOOPOO
Why not just take a suspension for the F bomb and come back to join the back and forth?
*bold = mine

Uh, come back to join? He clearly has multiple accounts (which EB alluded to), so he's always been here and always will be.....
December 30th, 2020 at 4:16:24 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Shrek
+100

Why not just take a suspension for the F bomb and come back to join the back and forth?
*bold = mine

Uh, come back to join? He clearly has multiple accounts (which EB alluded to), so he's always been here and always will be.....

There are those same allegations about you and YeahBaby. I choose to respond to the content of the post rather than the identity of the poster. You should try it... rather than block all those you disagree with. If I only wanted to interact with those I always agree with I would only have myself to chat with....
December 30th, 2020 at 5:08:38 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
This is my only account. I have never created a sock account on this board.

I can’t imagine leading a life so sad and lonely that I’d have to resort to such a tactic. What kind of horrible person would do that? Only the lowest of the low...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 31st, 2020 at 2:30:46 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
You should try it... rather than block all those you disagree with.

Um, I never block people simply because they disagree with me. I block people who (in my opinion) have no value to the forum. For example, let's say a member makes a ridiculous statement. Then someone like AZ responds by giving a point by point argument explaining why it's ridiculous. BUT the member in question pretends like AZ didn't even say it and keeps repeating the same ridiculous statement over and over and over.....

Well, that person doesn't deserve my attention anymore. Hence, I use the best feature of the forum—the "Block" feature. 😎
December 31st, 2020 at 5:10:26 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: Shrek
Um, I never block people simply because they disagree with me. I block people who (in my opinion) have no value to the forum. For example, let's say a member makes a ridiculous statement. Then someone like AZ responds by giving a point by point argument explaining why it's ridiculous. BUT the member in question pretends like AZ didn't even say it and keeps repeating the same ridiculous statement over and over and over.....

Well, that person doesn't deserve my attention anymore. Hence, I use the best feature of the forum—the "Block" feature. 😎

I think I am the only poster who has never made a ridiculous statement......

Until now.....
December 31st, 2020 at 9:11:40 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I think I am the only poster who has never made a ridiculous statement......
Until now.....

Good grief. What's frightening is,
you probably believe this.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 31st, 2020 at 12:08:56 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Good grief. What's frightening is,
you probably believe this.

lol

You totally missed what SOOPOO was going for with that post...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 31st, 2020 at 2:53:31 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: ams288
lol

You totally missed what SOOPOO was going for with that post...

It hurt my brain to read his response.... but I moved on!
January 11th, 2021 at 7:21:02 PM permalink
SOOPOO
It hurt my brain to read his response.... but I moved on!

I see EvenBob and Tripdufan are in time out. I noticed Trip’s rude assault on Bob, but didn’t notice why Bob would be suspended?
January 11th, 2021 at 8:06:16 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
I see EvenBob and Tripdufan are in time out. I noticed Trip’s rude assault on Bob, but didn’t notice why Bob would be suspended?

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/3170/0/#post136452
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"