Discussion about the Suspension List

August 6th, 2021 at 1:39:23 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: JCW09
Evidently, it was too much to ask for just an apology and credit for days served.
I had to get the needle from management as part of the "apology".
Why am I not surprised?
You got an unreserved apology from me, by PM and a post by wizard acknowledged a weakness of his, with a reasonable suggestion. You may quote my PMs on the topic if you wish to indicate where you were needled as part of the apology.
August 6th, 2021 at 3:57:27 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: OnceDear
You got an unreserved apology from me, by PM and a post by wizard acknowledged a weakness of his, with a reasonable suggestion. You may quote my PMs on the topic if you wish to indicate where you were needled as part of the apology.

Gee, a few days late is nothing
I'm probably overdue for WOV reinstatement by months
Shows how much that place means to me
lol
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 6th, 2021 at 4:04:51 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12

Your PM was fined OD, it's the Wiz's "reasonable suggestion" that was the unnecessary needle in my book.
I frankly could give S**t, like I said, I am leaving you all to echo chamber your idiotic takes on life.
Roll around the country or live in a S**thole state and trumpet the House Plant Administration.
Have at it, you all deserve each other.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
August 6th, 2021 at 4:12:29 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Your PM was fined OD, it's the Wiz's "reasonable suggestion" that was the unnecessary needle in my book.
I frankly could give S**t, like I said, I am leaving you all to echo chamber your idiotic takes on life.
Roll around the country or live in a S**thole state and trumpet the House Plant Administration.

You’ll be back. They always come back.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 6th, 2021 at 4:52:40 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
<<<Have at it, you all deserve each other.
"Groucho Marx’s letter of resignation to the Friars’ Club: “I don’t want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members."
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 6th, 2021 at 5:01:38 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27

I usually don't get involved in these kind of posts, but I feel the impulse to here because of your frequent degrading posts:

Isn't this the third or fourth time in the last two years that you claimed you are leaving the forum?

Forgive me if my sympathy is limited....

You routinely dance up to the line of the rules, and receive countless warnings. Your posts routinely contain profanity (which for most members results in an automatic suspension on the first go) which is apparently acceptable if you use characters to change a of couple character (as demonstrated again today).

Same thing with personal insults (wording them in ways just to be vague enough that there is plausible deniability) while doubling down...

And, then do the same thing just now. And, then get upset that your suspension lasted a few days longer than originally passed (when you only got suspended after multiple warnings, but you just could not stop doubling down.... when most members would have been suspended on the first post).

And, now you are acting like the victim, when in reality you receive more warnings and chances than any other member that I can think of (and even with the prolonged suspension, its still a very mild period of time)..... There is a word, that you frequently use, that reminds me of your conduct and overall attitude (at least on this forum), I will not say it because I respect the rules, but it is winter related.

The mature thing to do would be to simply move on when your suspension ended if you truly intend to leave (which is suspect), not complain about it...
August 6th, 2021 at 5:26:56 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Unfortunately SooPoo, you'll be stuck with the meaningful insights of AMS, Ed & the rest of the Lefties.
I'll be gone for a while from here.
Enjoy.

I am here to debate with those that have differing angles/takes/experiences and ideas than I have. I sense the sarcasm in the word ‘meaningful’. If it was just you, me and fleaswatter patting each other on the back, this place would be so boring.
August 7th, 2021 at 4:49:17 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
OnceDear
Rule 18 infringement Penalty to be confirmed by Mike. I invite suggestions.

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/3150/572/#post171106

Forgive that my status still shows as green. I am indeed banned and will neither post nor moderate here until unbanned
August 7th, 2021 at 9:24:01 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
OnceDear
Rule 18 infringement Penalty to be confirmed by Mike. I invite suggestions.

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/3150/572/#post171106

Forgive that my status still shows as green. I am indeed banned and will neither post nor moderate here until unbanned

How about lifting my WOV suspension
I think its months overdue
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 18th, 2021 at 4:10:13 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: terapined
Gee, a few days late is nothing
I'm probably overdue for WOV reinstatement by months
Shows how much that place means to me
lol

Quote: terapined
How about lifting my WOV suspension
I think its months overdue

The first post above was made on Aug 6, 2021 and the second post was made on Aug 7, 2021.

"overdue for WOV reinstatement by months" really LOL LOL
At the time you made these posts you were still under suspension (your 2 month suspension was not over until Aug 9).
If would have taken you less than a minute to figure that out.

"Shows how much that place means to me" ROTFL
Looks like you posted at the site that means to much to you the day you were reinstated. LOL
Let's go Brandon