No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

August 7th, 2021 at 3:08:50 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: OnceDear

These vocal antivaxxers are killing people. IDK how many, but it's a non-zero number and I think it's a significant number. I'd rather they die before they kill more. It can be their last and most powerful influencer message.

Nonsense. More have probably died because of lockdowns causing depression, job losses, and personal financial disaster.

What do you even consider a "significant number" anyways? And what do you base this on? Do you base it on anything other than vaxers crying about some of us just not doing as we are told to do?

Clearly you do not think the vax even works well or else you would not be so angry with people not getting it. We are seeing the vax may only have a 6 month effectiveness now. Why would I want to chance side effects for a short lifespan and people who have it afraid it is not going to work in the first place?

I have to ask about moderation policies. Since you as a moderator posted a wish of death on people, is it the policy of this site to be allowed to wish death on anyone we dislike? Can we openly wish gays catch AIDS and die? Can we wish illegal aliens catch something in lockup and die?
The President is a fink.
August 7th, 2021 at 4:50:19 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: AZDuffman
Nonsense. More have probably died because of lockdowns causing depression, job losses, and personal financial disaster.

What do you even consider a "significant number" anyways? And what do you base this on? Do you base it on anything other than vaxers crying about some of us just not doing as we are told to do?

Clearly you do not think the vax even works well or else you would not be so angry with people not getting it. We are seeing the vax may only have a 6 month effectiveness now. Why would I want to chance side effects for a short lifespan and people who have it afraid it is not going to work in the first place?

I have to ask about moderation policies. Since you as a moderator posted a wish of death on people, is it the policy of this site to be allowed to wish death on anyone we dislike? Can we openly wish gays catch AIDS and die? Can we wish illegal aliens catch something in lockup and die?

Rule 18.
Penalty to be as prescribed by Mike. I suggest 30 days. Whether he chooses to suspend me on WOV is his choice too.

I invite discussion of my penalty in the appropriate thread
http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/31/20/#post171105

Forgive that my status still shows as green. I am indeed banned and will neither post nor moderate here until unbanned
August 7th, 2021 at 7:22:22 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
I do not want to hear members complaining and whining about people not wanting to get vaccinations in the US anymore.

Dementia joe bidumb stated yesterday that 350 million Americans have been vaccinated.
Let's go Brandon
August 7th, 2021 at 7:38:11 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: fleaswatter
I do not want to hear members complaining and whining about people not wanting to get vaccinations in the US anymore.

Dementia joe bidumb stated yesterday that 350 million Americans have been vaccinated.

Flea whining about Biden again
Broken record
He must be doing a fabulous job if that all you got
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 7th, 2021 at 10:04:14 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
Quote: fleaswatter

Flea whining about Biden again
Broken record
He must be doing a fabulous job if that all you got

Remember when the righties claimed we were obsessed with Donny? At least Donny was interesting. Imagine devoting your life to hating someone as boring as Biden.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 7th, 2021 at 11:59:35 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
OD:

Why try to don a shirt made of hair and suspend yourself?

Your post did not violate rule 18.

Not only that, you are correct in what you said.

You wrote: "'Id rather they die before they kill more."

You did not advocate that anti-vaxxers die; rather you indicated that you'd prefer they die as opposed to those innocents whom they will inevitably infect due to their foolish selfishness and paranoia.

You deserve an "attaboy." not being drawn and quartered.
August 7th, 2021 at 12:40:34 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: OnceDear
These vocal antivaxxers are killing people. IDK how many, but it's a non-zero number and I think it's a significant number. I'd rather they die before they kill more. It can be their last and most powerful influencer message.

It's not often I have to suspend somebody for hate speech, but this is one of those times. The worst form of hate speech is wishing death or violence upon any class of people.

Based on a precedent set by Shrek, one month.

As noted by OD, the system can't ban mods, so his name will appear green, but he has promised to respect the suspension and not post until time is served.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
August 7th, 2021 at 12:50:36 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Well well well. The director of the CDC announced yesterday on CNN they fully vaccinated people we're spreading covid at exactly the same rate as non-vaccinated. So it is just as unsafe to be around a vaccinated person if you and he are not wearing a mask as it is an unvaccinated. As you know we are living this in my wife's family. Seven members contracted covid 3 weeks ago and they were all vaccinated. They have since spread the disease to at least 15 people in their families and we don't know how far the spreading goes. So to all you people who've been yelling on this forum for everyone to get vaccinated to protect the country, looky looky. You are just as much of a spreader as I am. Congratulations.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 7th, 2021 at 2:44:28 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Evenbob
Well well well. The director of the CDC announced yesterday on CNN they fully vaccinated people we're spreading covid at exactly the same rate as non-vaccinated. So it is just as unsafe to be around a vaccinated person if you and he are not wearing a mask as it is an unvaccinated. As you know we are living this in my wife's family. Seven members contracted covid 3 weeks ago and they were all vaccinated. They have since spread the disease to at least 15 people in their families and we don't know how far the spreading goes. So to all you people who've been yelling on this forum for everyone to get vaccinated to protect the country, looky looky. You are just as much of a spreader as I am. Congratulations.
Wow, it seems reasonable to assume that the majority of the added 15 were also jabbed. Maybe it's the new variant or "a new variant" that is jumping right through these Covid vaccines, but the results being reported don't emulate the results from vaccines I used to expect.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 7th, 2021 at 2:49:22 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: petroglyph
Wow, it seems reasonable to assume that the majority of the added 15 were also jabbed. Maybe it's the new variant or "a new variant" that is jumping right through these Covid vaccines, but the results being reported don't emulate the results from vaccines I used to expect.

These new vaccines we're never meant to keep you from getting it they just protect you from getting really sick or so they say. Why our crime family boss president keeps telling us they protect us is a mystery. Somebody is lying to him because he's incapable of making it up.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.