Deadpool 2020

July 30th, 2020 at 8:02:45 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Wow.

Herman Cain, 74, dead from coronavirus after attending Donny’s Tulsa rally in June.

Wow
Really sad how preventable this was
I'm still pretty much quarantined in my camper but still playing golf and biking a lot.
This virus is scary
I want to enjoy my retirement and the rest of my life
Its shocking how many on the right think the is totally fake
A Trumper in the campground told me there is no virus and the media totally made it up to defeat Trump.
This why the USA is the virus capital of the planet
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 30th, 2020 at 8:54:32 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: terapined
A Trumper in the campground told me there is no virus and the media totally made it up to defeat Trump.
This why the USA is the virus capital of the planet

That particular person, and some on the right, are wrong about the virus in calling it "fake" and not taking precautions.

If you look around, observe the death toll, and consider the folks getting most heavily impacted, you wouldn't make an ignorant statement about just one group of people making the USA the "virus capital." No sir...it may be some of that added to a whole bunch of things that the left refuses to acknowledge are happening out there in the USA that cross party, education, etc. lines.

...but keep believing in your stupidly simplistic falsehood.
July 30th, 2020 at 9:01:49 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC
That particular person, and some on the right, are wrong about the virus in calling it "fake" and not taking precautions.

If you look around, observe the death toll, and consider the folks getting most heavily impacted, you wouldn't make an ignorant statement about just one group of people making the USA the "virus capital." No sir...it may be some of that added to a whole bunch of things that the left refuses to acknowledge are happening out there in the USA that cross party, education, etc. lines.

You seem triggered.

One side (your side) is WAY WORSE at believing the science and taking precautions. In the wake of that dumbass Louie Gohmert’s diagnosis, look at all the stories coming out about how staff of GOP Congressmen get harassed when they wear face coverings to work.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 30th, 2020 at 9:25:55 AM permalink
RonC
You seem triggered.

One side (your side) is WAY WORSE at believing the science and taking precautions. In the wake of that dumbass Louie Gohmert’s diagnosis, look at all the stories coming out about how staff of GOP Congressmen get harassed when they wear face coverings to work.

I get that you may believe that none of us wear masks or take proper precautions because some don't (you are wrong)....you guys on the left don't get that a whole lot of your voters, who don't listen to the President or the Republicans, are doing dangerous things.

Simply put...it is ignorant to say one side is causing us to be the "Virus Capital of the World"...it simply is not true. That's all. Simple truth. Fact.
July 30th, 2020 at 9:33:33 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

+100. Thanks to the media, the
majority of Americans think
millions have died from the virus
when it's actually 150K. People
are really lazy, and dumb.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 30th, 2020 at 9:49:11 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
+100. Thanks to the media, the
majority of Americans think
millions have died from the virus
when it's actually 150K. People
are really lazy, and dumb.

lol

The guy who practically lost his mind in 2014 over Ebola is desperate to downplay 150,000 Americans that have lost their lives under Donny’s failed virus response.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 30th, 2020 at 10:54:02 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

That's my personal experience.
I have met a variety of people in my RV resort
People on the left I have met are pro mask
People on the right such as the Trumper I met think the virus is a creation of the media. He was adamant that it is fake. He said he does not know a single person that got it and that proves it's fake. I tried to talk some sense to him but he was not having it and kicked me out of his spot.
Due to my personal experiences interactingwith people, this is a real problem in this country.
If I run into a non Trumper that thinks the virus is fake, I'll post it. They may be out there but I have not met one
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 30th, 2020 at 11:06:35 AM permalink
RonC
Quote: terapined
That's my personal experience.
I have met a variety of people in my RV resort
People on the left I have met are pro mask
People on the right such as the Trumper I met think the virus is a creation of the media. He was adamant that it is fake. He said he does not know a single person that got it and that proves it's fake. I tried to talk some sense to him but he was not having it and kicked me out of his spot.
Due to my personal experiences interacting with people, this is a real problem in this country.
If I run into a non Trumper that thinks the virus is fake, I'll post it. They may be out there but I have not met one

You are not listening. I am not saying that there aren't any wackos saying it is fake nor that there are not people on the right who won't wear masks.

What I am saying, and what you don't want to recognize, is that by actually looking at the internet, studying the various outcomes and understanding who is being impacted by the virus mixed along with acknowledging various experiences people are having in work places and at events where varying groups of people come together--different ages, religions, political affiliations, cultures, races, etc.--is that simply saying that the subset of "Trumpers" that you cite is the cause of all the world problems is a gross oversimplification of the facts on the ground.

A simple example is the anesthesiologists that had a party and got infected. Do you think that they thought the disease was fake or that they all belonged to one political group?

The bar for being a "non-Trumper" that is contributing to the problem is not thinking is it fake; that is plainly silly. The bar is what the people who don't support Trump are doing that you won't bother to acknowledge.
July 30th, 2020 at 2:37:13 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Wow.

Herman Cain, 74, dead from coronavirus after attending Donny’s Tulsa rally in June.

Didn't he run for president under the Tea Party? Whatever happened to them?
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
July 30th, 2020 at 3:03:51 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Wizard
Didn't he run for president under the Tea Party? Whatever happened to them?

Tea Partys still around. Some became PACs. Still a good movement. After a rally the most sign they were there was bent grass.
The President is a fink.